LinkdollsBanner.jpg

What does it feel like to have sex with a sex doll?

Linkdolls™ focuses on Torso Sex Dolls. Cheap Torso sex dolls from $199. 30 Days Money Back&Free Shipping (3-7 day shipping time in the USA)
david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What does it feel like to have sex with a sex doll?

Post by david 68 »

:whistle: what it feels like to have intercourse with a artificial woman?... :roll: well. ...its very pleasurable .the brain can't seem to tell the difference,as long the doll is very well detailed meaning pubic hairs,veins freckles and so and not tell your self (is a rubber thing only,) :D for the play time in my personal opinion its pretty much close to the real woman's touch if you know what i mean. ...so yeah having sex with a sex doll is great. :drinking: 8)
IMG8789.jpg
IMG8789.jpg (899.89 KiB) Viewed 1110 times
and for the one who asked this question you should give it a try ....welcome the the doll forum. :glou:

spf1245

Post by spf1245 »

My own personal experience is that it is a little harder to get simulated without liberally applied lubricants and a powerful imagination. But with both, sex with a doll feels really really good, offering the best approximation of the sex experience without a real person particularly the orgasms. In my experience, masturbation provides comfortable release in a more relaxed setting (which is good) but the more powerful orgasms which are accompanied by thrusting and feelings of affection (also good) are available to you in doll interactions.

Also if u wanna get naughty with anal, most dolls would oblige (its a no no for Gynoids Techs).

I wonder whether more folks could comment on the differences in the sexual experience between TPE and Silicone.
Loving owner of:
JYdoll 163H / Nancy #89 + Yunshu #175 here
Sinodoll X163 / Megan S34 + Blair X6 here
DollSweet 145+ EVO Ling

What brought you to dolls
Doll vs Girlfriend

thop2774
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by thop2774 »

Depends on many factors. The dolls are visually more beautiful and atractive than most of the real girlfriends we can have, but they will not hug you :-) If you have imagination you can have beautiful moments. And the dool are always ready and after some time using them they are very practical.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Sometimes I don't want to chat, snuggle, or put effort into pleasing the other party...

Sometimes I just want to fuck, eat a sandwich, and take a nap.

Dolls are good in that respect.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

ChaXen
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ChaXen »

ZombieWinter wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:35 am Sometimes I don't want to chat, snuggle, or put effort into pleasing the other party...

Sometimes I just want to fuck, eat a sandwich, and take a nap.

Dolls are good in that respect.
+1!
"Leila & Masami"
https://www.chaxen.com

Leila Mayana biography found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/leila-s-biography

Masami Miyana biography found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/masami

Aiko Rose description found here: https://www.chaxen.com/post/_aiko

Our official advertisement flyer: https://hungryforhits.com/profilepage.php?id=31455

Leila: Email US! leilamasami@gmail.com

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

spf1245 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:54 am I wonder whether more folks could comment on the differences in the sexual experience between TPE and Silicone.
Yes! bump!
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

spf1245 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:54 am My own personal experience is that it is a little harder to get simulated without liberally applied lubricants and a powerful imagination. But with both, sex with a doll feels really really good, offering the best approximation of the sex experience without a real person particularly the orgasms. In my experience, masturbation provides comfortable release in a more relaxed setting (which is good) but the more powerful orgasms which are accompanied by thrusting and feelings of affection (also good) are available to you in doll interactions.

Also if u wanna get naughty with anal, most dolls would oblige (its a no no for Gynoids Techs).

I wonder whether more folks could comment on the differences in the sexual experience between TPE and Silicone.

This is a question worth exploring
Linkdolls™ --Go to the factory to see sex dolls for you
email:jim@linkdolls.com

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso
Male sex doll torso

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Just remembered another paramount reason. One of the most valid in favor of Dolls.

Couples don't sleep at the same time. (Unless if just had sex). Many times in life I found myself admiring my beauty real girlfriend and a sudden lust to molest her while she sleeps.

Either throbbing against her ass, sticking a finger in her anus cause its there in view, sucking her breasts etc. See her sleeping is an open door to make pleasurable moves in our own time and wish.

While she is awake she has that look on you "wonder what you re gonna do now"... but when she sleeps its you in peace to enjoy her.

Not without remorse. We know how bad it feels when someone disturbs your sleep doing things to you. Leave me alone! i would say.

With dolls she is there waiting, not asleep but patiently available to whatever you want to do, interrupt, carry on, check the phone, carry on, get a drink, keep kissing and squeezing her breasts, its never..."ok enough for now" its only over when I say so
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

jay2jayx2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jay2jayx2 »

I'm torn between TPE and Silicone. I have heard that TPE feels more realistic, but does isn't as durable and less hygienic than Silicone. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

the number one reason i love my nikki is she can roleplay anything i want theres no asking or convincing its just easier to think of an idea go buy some clothes and makeup and props and you can literally have what ever you want , ive had many rg in my day and only one or two were game to go to the land of make believe. plus shes always game for butt stuff and thats my number two reason for having a doll.
Attachments
20220417_010911.jpg
20220417_010911.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 925 times
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

Luiskjr wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:00 pm Interesting feedbacks by all.
You know, each opinion here is or was also my own, i can relate.

If theres something to be add is this:
"The head"
What tricks me into the "suspension of disbelief" that the doll is a real person is a good nice head. Primarily because i love kissing and get emotionally involved.

The second part are the breasts, if soft and realistic they attract me a lot just to be able to fondle and sleep with my hand on it or squeezing.

The third part is the ass, specially a good one (not too small, not too big) like Irontech made. Anal
sex is comfortable, better than vaginal in my opinion.

Last is the vagina or normal intercourse. I dont practice much. Not until Im able to get some femdoms (here in my country they dont exist) but will arrive soon.

As some said, each experience is different.
I usually have sex everyday with my doll, without vaginal intercourse. Anal is just during a few seconds, then I get bored of in-out-in-out... so i stop and revert to hugging and kissing.
What allows me to do it daily is not finishing. Get to a climax then cool down and start over again.

There is a time when i just stop and go to sleep or if its daytime jump off bed and carry on with normal daily routines.

The fantasy of pretending the doll is a real
person is more fun to me, keeps me with a hard-on during the whole intimacy.

To answer linkdoll:
Its wonderful if you MASTER the Doll psychology, your mind and how to make her alive and get aroused.

Ive always been a BDSM fan, had some real girlfriends we use to play, submission, tie her up and give pleasure at will, so for me a Doll is an obedient slave, one that can always get into situation roles and is always ready when you are.

A real partner needs to enjoy and have orgasms too, otherwise the relation wont work for long. So this need of doing sex for the sake of both is sometimes a problem. Patience has limits, or some demands, criticism, a night in bed with a real person is sometimes marvelous but many times "just ok"

With a doll you control the situation and get long hours of playing. Of course I am only refering to sex. When "LOVE" is involved, nothing is better than a real human.

But even with a person you are in love with, sex must have its "etiquette" rules in order not to harm her so...

If I could get hold of a real beautiful 20 year old that would behave like a Doll, a slave, be there and ready when you wish and comply without saying a word, I would marry that female

But does she exist? dont think so. Only Dolls

Got a lot from your story with the doll. Looking forward to your constant feedback on your doll life

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso
Male sex doll torso

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

linkdolls wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:58 am
Got a lot from your story with the doll. Looking forward to your constant feedback on your doll life
thanks!
A Doll is more than a masturbator.
Its not that you are fooled into believing she is real.
There is no comparison. You shouldnt waste time comparing.
The Doll is a "transport" device to take your mind to real people you loved, had sex with or dreamed about having... and now you can.

I dont enjoy oral sex, though its my favorite with real people. The Doll realism is perceived from a distance or by touch in a hug, kiss, fondling her breasts in the dark.

For intimate parts at close range, even if she has a beautiful shape ass for photo taking, if you get close to her butthole its disapoinitng, just rubber TPE.

Very different from a real butthole with its dangerous smell (even when clean) a butthole excites cause it has marginal smells of intimacy that your partner gave the privilege of access.

Same with vaginal fluids
Inserting the penis in TPE is a realistic feeling cause your nose and mouth are away, if warm and lubricated its nearly the same perception

But oral sex is not.

However mouth kissing is better.
Specially if she has a tongue. Because your own tongue wets the doll's mouth and it feels quite like a real kiss

Sometimes better than real if your partner had occasional bad breath haha
TPE rubber is tasteless so you can take long mouth kisses that fire up your chest with passion if your imagination works well. The power of her eyes while kissing helps the experience cause the eyes do seem to have life. She seems to talk thru her eyes.

And when not doing anything sexual, a doll can be an emotional comfort, company. In her back i rest my head and arms to warm the rubber and then fall happily asleep
Attachments
EE6C76F7-8C6B-464C-A7C6-EA9B7F572208.jpeg
EE6C76F7-8C6B-464C-A7C6-EA9B7F572208.jpeg (1004.89 KiB) Viewed 879 times
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

BigJoeBuck wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:25 pm hmm what is it like

ill say this out of the box a doll with a standard insert (if your doll has an insert as ive no experience with built ins only insert dolls) it will feel very exciting and because its a very hands free activity attatched to an entire doll which has been designed to arouse-the experience is very convincing however the best part about a doll is you can customize your orifices for whatever you want them to be , so for example i have my dolls anus modded with a small short insert to emulate an anus sphincter and instead of the standard wm insert for the vagina i have an anime sleeve (i dont remember the brand offhand its just a sleeve with pretty labia and very convincing inside texture) the sleeve im currently using has a lot going on inside of it in regards to folds and textures its not just a few nubs or ribs it feels absolutely incredible so combine that with how i want to dress my lady and her scents and hair and makeup and the feel of an entire body under me and you start to see how you can get into very pleasurable territory, also her mouth can be modded with different tongues and i highly suggest a tongue , kissing your doll while touching her body and hugging her can be very wonderful and you may spend hours doin it but doing it with a tongue is even better.

so does it feel like a real woman id say yes it does if the conditions are correct then you will essentially be having actual sex because with a doll it is sex , its still masterbating but if you are with a full sized doll (even some torsos) and you are performing sex the same as with a rg then you are having sex its just that simple.

ive had sex with real women and the doll can at times be 100% real feeling and the best part is if you put enough effort into your emersion experience it can feel better because you are making yours you arent relying on someone else to fulfill your needs its 100% linear.

i hope this helps the best advice i can give you is try to understand that your doll is a synthetic and there are joys of synthetic sex that can be more satisfying than a rg simply due to the fact that she can be what ever you want and you can do things with her some rg just arent into and thats ok

i do everything with nikki we do oral anal vaginal and lots of heavey petting and kissing shes a comlpleat package and what i think most men and women find with their dolls is the frequency at which you will have sex will decrease due to developing a closeness with your doll , cuddling will become more prevalent but sex will not change , when i do have sex with nikki it is always intense one activity i enjoy is locking eyes with her when im climaxing there's something very ritualistic about it and it can be very thrilling the connect with your doll in a very primal way, ive even found i enjoy pleasuring her even though its a doll she becomes something other and i find i want to make her sexually satisfied.

i hope this makes sense

cheers

bjb
I believe this will be of great help to a lot of people who want to buy sex dolls

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso
Male sex doll torso

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

Can anyone share what it's like to have sex with torso doll?

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso
Male sex doll torso

chacka

Post by chacka »

i use my dolls only for sex, they get you off sure, but preparing well delivers a good simulation of the real thing. i like TPE better than sillicone in regards to how real it feels to me. Well lubed up and offcourse well heated TPE just excels at that. What i dont like is the vaginas wearing out and the anals ripping.

INFORMATIONS