www.wmdolls.com

Change your sheets without lifting your doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, everyone. For those who don't know, I had abdominal surgery 5 weeks ago and I have 1 or 2 more weeks of recovery ahead of me. I can't lift anything too heavy because of it - including Erik. So I came up with a way to change my sheets without having to lift him. (Normally I would do a quick lift and put him on his wheelchair so I could change the sheets. But that's out of the question right now.) I thought this might be helpful for other members of the Forum so I decided to take photos of the process. I managed to do this by myself with my left hand holding Erik and a camera in my right hand. So if I can do this, anyone can.

You may be wondering why there's another sheet under Erik. I call that his "slide sheet": I simply pull on it to slide him over to the middle of the bed when I'm in the mood for sex. Then I can slide him back to his side of the bed when we're done. He has socks on his hands to protect them whenever I'm moving him.
22.JPG
22.JPG (130.7 KiB) Viewed 738 times
His forearms are at a 90 degree angle because I'll be rolling him on his side like a log. I don't want his arms at his sides because his fingers will get squashed under his thighs as he's rolled. I also tilt his head forward so his chin is tucked close to his chest. That stops his face from getting squished on the pillow. I start by getting the slide sheet out from under his legs.
21.JPG
21.JPG (136.83 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Then I tuck it up as close to his body as I can.
20.JPG
20.JPG (100.85 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Then I can....
19.JPG
19.JPG (86.09 KiB) Viewed 738 times
....roll him onto his left side so I can grasp the slide sheet....
18.JPG
18.JPG (117.48 KiB) Viewed 738 times
....and pull it free. Now I can remove the fitted sheet and mattress protector simultaneously.
17.JPG
17.JPG (123.53 KiB) Viewed 738 times
I got rid of the pillow so I can remove the sheet from this corner easily.
16.JPG
16.JPG (115.78 KiB) Viewed 738 times
I start by freeing the sheet from both right-hand corners of the bed.
15.JPG
15.JPG (125.31 KiB) Viewed 738 times
The sheet has been pulled out from under his legs easily.
14.JPG
14.JPG (117.93 KiB) Viewed 738 times
I've pushed most of the sheet up beside him and tucked it under him.
13.JPG
13.JPG (114.19 KiB) Viewed 738 times
Now all I have to do is....
12.JPG
12.JPG (123.08 KiB) Viewed 738 times
....roll him onto his left side so I can pull the sheet towards me....
11.JPG
11.JPG (90.56 KiB) Viewed 738 times
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Now I can pull the sheet (and mattress protector) free.
10.JPG
10.JPG (89.99 KiB) Viewed 751 times
9.JPG
9.JPG (115.48 KiB) Viewed 751 times
I start by placing the new fitted sheet on both right-hand corners of the bed.
8.JPG
8.JPG (127.62 KiB) Viewed 751 times
Then I pull it over the left side of the bed and up under his legs.
6.JPG
6.JPG (115.6 KiB) Viewed 751 times
Then I push the sheet as close as I can to his body and tuck it under him.
5.JPG
5.JPG (108.84 KiB) Viewed 751 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (110.52 KiB) Viewed 751 times
This time I pull him toward me on his right side so I can pull more of the sheet underneath him. He looks perilously close to the edge of the bed but I was in no danger of dropping him. I've learned how to judge this with practise.
3.JPG
3.JPG (110.15 KiB) Viewed 751 times
Then I roll him onto his left side so I can pull the sheet over to the corner.
2.JPG
2.JPG (121.98 KiB) Viewed 751 times
Ta-daaa!!! Nice, fresh, clean sheets. :D
1.JPG
1.JPG (118.63 KiB) Viewed 751 times
Erik and I hope that you've found this helpful.

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Change your sheets without lifting your doll

Post by Joe Bin »

I guess that works okay when you don't have five dolls in your bed. :whistle:

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Joe Bin wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:35 am I guess that works okay when you don't have five dolls in your bed. :whistle:
It could still work... it just might take you 500 times longer to do it... ;)
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Joe Bin wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:35 am I guess that works okay when you don't have five dolls in your bed. :whistle:
No, it wouldn't work with that many dolls in your bed. Which is why the title of this thread stated "doll" in the singular form, not in the plural form. Perhaps you should have read that more carefully. :whistle:
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Thanks true_blue22 for documenting this. I'll do it the same way when one of my heavier dolls (50kg+) is in bed.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Tsall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:10 am Thanks true_blue22 for documenting this. I'll do it the same way when one of my heavier dolls (50kg+) is in bed.
Hi, Tsall! Erik and I so glad that you found this helpful. When I roll him on his side, I try to roll and release him as quickly as I can so he only has his body weight on his upper arms for a short time. Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to visit Erik's thread any time. :D

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

What if you slide (tug, pull, et) the new sheet under the old one, then bunch up the old sheet on one side (exposing the new sheet) and roll Erik onto the new sheet? I wonder if that would work as well?

Edit: nah, that probably wouldn't work with fitted sheets. Nevermind

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

PopTarts

Post by PopTarts »

Why not undress the side of the bed without the doll, then roll the doll over face down onto that side and undress the side where the doll rolled away from? Then repeat the process when putting on the new sheets, dress the side without the doll, and roll it back onto its back.
Doll: Eleanor WM Doll 140D / 4ft7 - Head #253

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

PopTarts wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:34 am Why not undress the side of the bed without the doll, then roll the doll over face down onto that side and undress the side where the doll rolled away from? Then repeat the process when putting on the new sheets, dress the side without the doll, and roll it back onto its back.
That seems like it would work very well. The doll arms should be along side body so it would roll like a log.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

PopTarts wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:34 am Why not undress the side of the bed without the doll, then roll the doll over face down onto that side and undress the side where the doll rolled away from? Then repeat the process when putting on the new sheets, dress the side without the doll, and roll it back onto its back.
Hi, PopTarts. I don't like the idea of Erik's face being mashed into the mattress if I rolled him over face-down. I only have one doll and I don't have $500 to buy another head if his face gets damaged. If other people want to try it that way, they can go ahead. Even if I removed his head before rolling him, his arms would have to be straight by his sides to achieve that. I'm not willing to risk any damage to his fingers, either - as I clearly stated in the captions for the photos. So that's a no-go for me. I have to do what's safe for Erik.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

ZombieWinter wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:33 am
That seems like it would work very well. The doll arms should be along side body so it would roll like a log.
I wouldn't recommend rolling a doll with it's arms by it's sides because there's a good chance you'll damage the fingers as the weight of the body presses down on the hands while it's being rolled. Erik has the articulated skeleton hands and I can tell you they're not indestructible. I've had a couple of finger pokes - one happened when I accidentally bumped into his hand. Not that hard, either. I don't have any money to buy another doll if his hands get damaged so I prefer to do things the safe way.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I'm with true_blue22 here. No need to risk damaging face, eye lashes or hands by putting the doll face down. Moving onto both sides is a lot safer.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

true_blue22 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:10 am
ZombieWinter wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:33 am
I wouldn't recommend rolling a doll with it's arms by it's sides because there's a good chance you'll damage the fingers as the weight of the body presses down on the hands while it's being rolled. Erik has the articulated skeleton hands and I can tell you they're not indestructible. I've had a couple of finger pokes - one happened when I accidentally bumped into his hand. Not that hard, either. I don't have any money to buy another doll if his hands get damaged so I prefer to do things the safe way.
That's good to know. I never had to roll a doll before, but it makes sense the weight could squish a hand.

I will definitely remember this for the future. Thanks for taking the time to explain something that I should've realized. It's nice to learn something new, especially when that knowledge can save me from breaking something I cherish! :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The hands are together at the front when I use the rolling technique to change sheets, plus the head is separate :)
Have only had one fingernail come off in over a year doing it this way :whistle:

INFORMATIONS