Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Wait time right now for new orders

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mitchrd

Re: Wait time right now for new orders

Post by mitchrd »

I never seen a option to expedite the process and was told it would be 6 month leadtime minimum but not as bad as this last year and close to 10 plus months but could have been blowing smoke. I want to support a American made company and feel they are worth it but man it's hard with the lack of transparency and length of wait when putting out that much money.

FBC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FBC »

mitchrd wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:27 pm I never seen a option to expedite the process and was told woild be 6 month leadtime minimum but not as bad as this last year and close to 10 months a year but could have been blowing smoke.
anonymousdfuser wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:30 am I ordered a RDX a few weeks ago and I was given a timeline of 10 to 11 months unless I paid extra to expedite. So of course I expedited. I wouldn't recommend it if you are fine with waiting as it is quite expensive to expedite the order.
anonymousdfuser wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:20 pm I'll have my doll shipped by early September. However, they don't offer the option I chose anymore. I believe their current expedited option is 6 weeks from ordering to shipment, however that will cost 40% of your total cost. And the expedited option just lets you skip the queue. There isn't anything else to it.

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

I cant stand the waiting and only one month in but she is half paid off on my cc already so going to order a Wmdoll 164cm F-cup to tide me over and get me in the game. When I ordered the RD Stephanie 1.0 said I would be only a one doll guy but want one of each type and its a ready to ship doll so should be here this week so problem solved and i know once she is home in 6 months or more will be blown away with her quality.

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

Have read people online saying the tpe is softer than the silicon dolls yet from the f body jiggle vids I have seen looks so much softer and natural jiggle then the tpe ? I will find out for myself once steph gets here ordered the WM 164cm F to get by on the never ending Q on RD.

anonymousdfuser

Post by anonymousdfuser »

mitchrd wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:22 pm Have read people online saying the tpe is softer than the silicon dolls yet from the f body jiggle vids I have seen looks so much softer and natural jiggle then the tpe ? I will find out for myself once steph gets here ordered the WM 164cm F to get by on the never ending Q on RD.
TPE is indeed softer than silicone. I've never had a TPE doll, but from what everyone says, they are softer. If you want an example of TPE, most sex toys, including Fleshlights, are TPE or TPR.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

DFan04

Post by DFan04 »

TPE is softer in a very unrealistic way, like a bowl of jello. The entire body jiggles when you move it. It's like having sex with Gumby.

Realdoll silicone is nearly as soft as TPE, but harder in the right spots as if it were a real woman's body. And if you get a Realdoll with gel inserts in the buttocks and breasts, those parts are just as soft or softer than TPE at that point, so the doll's material is vastly superior overall to any TPE doll.

Silicone also lends itself to more detailed body design as well. TPE is very limited in how detailed they can make the bodies.

Overall, I would never buy TPE again and would not recommend a TPE doll to anyone. If you cannot afford a more high-end silicone doll like a Realdoll, I would purchase a Zelex doll or even one of the new silicone WM dolls over anything made in TPE.

anonymousdfuser

DFan04 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:27 am Realdoll silicone is nearly as soft as TPE, but harder in the right spots as if it were a real woman's body. And if you get a Realdoll with gel inserts in the buttocks and breasts, those parts are just as soft or softer than TPE at that point, so the doll's material is vastly superior overall to any TPE doll.
I've never had a TPE doll, but I can say for certain that RealDoll silicone is not nearly as soft as TPE. The skin is soft, but from what I have felt with TPE sex toys, those are definitely going to be noticeably softer. And with the gel breast/butt, I have to say that it depends on the body you get. I had (RD sent me a super defective doll) an AA body, and the butt was super soft on that, but the breasts seemed to be firmer than they should be. Brick said it's normal, but I can't see C cups being firm like that. And as you said, RDs are hard in places where they should be hard. I thought that detail was cool.

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

Need to see some vids of the h body's ass jiggling im sure it has to be great was hard to pass on it but the f bidy just has to much to offer with best of both with gel so went with it. Plus couldn't say no to stephanie 1.0.

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

And the aa body doesn't have gel breast so that would make sense.

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

Guess the lead time estimate is 36 weeks right now.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

I can't believe it's finally the day. Mine is supposed to be delivered this afternoon. The landlord is coming over anytime between today and Sunday so I have to leave her in the crate for the time being. I have all of my dolls in the closets right now. Soooo frustrating.

For those of you in the queue, you should be closer to production. You will get there.

anonymousdfuser

mitchrd wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:12 am And the aa body doesn't have gel breast so that would make sense.
The AA body does have gel breasts. I think only Body C does not have gel breasts.

Brick

Post by Brick »

anonymousdfuser wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:45 am
mitchrd wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:12 am And the aa body doesn't have gel breast so that would make sense.
The AA body does have gel breasts. I think only Body C does not have gel breasts.
This is correct! The body C has no butt or breast gels. The body B has no butt gels...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

Congratulations zz48up thays awesome and good to hear hoping the queue is speeding up seen a few go out on their insta. What body did you order ?

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

Why did it take so long? I haven't heard of it for so long
Linkdolls™ --Go to the factory to see sex dolls for you
email:jim@linkdolls.com

collections:
Lifesize sex doll torso
Big ass sexdoll torso
BBW sex doll torso