Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Wait time right now for new orders

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

anonymousdfuser

Re: Wait time right now for new orders

Post by anonymousdfuser »

linkdolls wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:57 am Why did it take so long? I haven't heard of it for so long
There are a lot of orders in the queue, and maybe about 20 staff members total, not all of which handle production. Actual production of the dolls takes 1 to 2 weeks, depending on the complexity of the order.
Zelex 170C Inspiration Series

RealDoll Body AA with Harmony head - retired, most likely will sell

DFan04

Post by DFan04 »

Brick wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:32 pm
anonymousdfuser wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:45 am
mitchrd wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:12 am And the aa body doesn't have gel breast so that would make sense.
The AA body does have gel breasts. I think only Body C does not have gel breasts.
This is correct! The body C has no butt or breast gels. The body B has no butt gels...
The Body C has no breast gels at all?

What do they do when you order a Body C with the "1x enhanced" option? Just make the mound of silicone deeper?

anonymousdfuser

DFan04 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:27 am
Brick wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:32 pm
anonymousdfuser wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:45 am
mitchrd wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:12 am And the aa body doesn't have gel breast so that would make sense.
The AA body does have gel breasts. I think only Body C does not have gel breasts.
This is correct! The body C has no butt or breast gels. The body B has no butt gels...
The Body C has no breast gels at all?

What do they do when you order a Body C with the "1x enhanced" option? Just make the mound of silicone deeper?
There's not enough space for the breast gel with Body C. And yes, they just add extra silicone if you get the enhanced breasts.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

mitchrd wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:36 am Congratulations zz48up thays awesome and good to hear hoping the queue is speeding up seen a few go out on their insta. What body did you order ?
Hi mitchrd.

I ordered a Tanya 1.0 with a Body A. Emphasis on "A" not "F" (Body F is in the glamour photos for Tanya 1.0 on the Real Doll site).

She seems perfect thus far. I have not experienced any issues. The sculpt on the Body A is very, very sexy and very realistic.

The makeup work is absolutely amazing. She looks exactly like the pictures on the website.

Being as there has been commentary on the breasts in this thread recently, I think that those of the Body A are solid and not gel filled but I'll leave it to Brick to confirm.

anonymousdfuser

ZZ48UUP wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:39 pm
mitchrd wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:36 am Congratulations zz48up thays awesome and good to hear hoping the queue is speeding up seen a few go out on their insta. What body did you order ?
Hi mitchrd.

I ordered a Tanya 1.0 with a Body A. Emphasis on "A" not "F" (Body F is in the glamour photos for Tanya 1.0 on the Real Doll site).

She seems perfect thus far. I have not experienced any issues. The sculpt on the Body A is very, very sexy and very realistic.

The makeup work is absolutely amazing. She looks exactly like the pictures on the website.

Being as there has been commentary on the breasts in this thread recently, I think that those of the Body A are solid and not gel filled but I'll leave it to Brick to confirm.
Congrats on getting your doll!

The breasts on Body A are gel filled. I almost went with that body, but ended up choosing Body AA. So from what you and I experienced, the breasts on both Body A and Body AA feel similar.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

The breasts on mine are fairly solid. For gel, I was expecting something closer to my Gynoid. These are much firmer.

I hope the situation with both your Zelex and your Real Doll get worked out.

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

The jiggle video on vimeo makes the f body gels look really soft and jiggly so idk but if they arent rally tempted to stop the order. But from what I have read they will soften up 30% in a couple months of play.

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

Sam called me to update me about my RDX body D order and it will be shipping in Dec. It was ordered on Black Friday 2021.
They are having issued getting components with the RDX heads which is causing the delay.
Order volumes are still strong and they are working as hard as they can to produce dolls.

In contrast my original 2011 ish RD Body B took 4 months to deliver

Serenityx
FEMALE FACE: Serenityx ADD FRECKLING TO FACE
Body & Face: Full Body
BODY TYPE: Body D - ADD FRECKLING
Skin Tone: Light Tan
Hi-Realism Eye Color: Blue Moon
MAKEUP STYLE: As Seen in Photos
HAIR / COLOR: Standard
Hair Style: Serenityx Premium
VAGINAL STYLE: Sensex Bluetooth Insert
Insert Type: Type G
Pubic Hair Style: Shaved
Piercings: Nipple Bars, Belly Piercing, Nose & Ears

Female Deluxe RealDoll Torso
Female Face: Nova - ADD FRECKLING TO FACE
Body Type: Voluptuous - ADD FRECKLING TO BODY
Skin Tone: Light Tan
Hi-Realism Eye Color: Kush Green
Makeup Style: Standard
Eye Liner Style: Heavy
Eye Liner Color: Black
Eye Shadow Color: Slate
Lip Color: Cranberry
Hair Style / Color: Standard
Hair Style: Style 0717
Hair Color: Brunette
VAGINAL STYLE: Removeable (Default)
Insert Type: Lupe
Pubic Hair Style: Shaved
Piercing: Nipple Bars, Belly Piercing, Nose & Ears

anonymousdfuser

PersianKat wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:15 pm Sam called me to update me about my RDX body D order and it will be shipping in Dec. It was ordered on Black Friday 2021.
They are having issued getting components with the RDX heads which is causing the delay.
Order volumes are still strong and they are working as hard as they can to produce dolls.

In contrast my original 2011 ish RD Body B took 4 months to deliver
I wasn't aware that they are having issues sourcing parts for the RDX heads. My order shipped a few months after I placed the order because I expedited it, but I had to send it back due to manufacturing defects with the body, head, and SenseX insert. The body had issues with silicone delamination and the sealant coming off, the head was missing magnets, and the insert completely died after two days of having it. The replacements should be shipping out tomorrow, at least according to Jeff. I'm really hoping I don't have a repeat of what happened last time.

mozaix

Post by mozaix »

My order took 258 days, from order placed til my "Asa Akira" was home at my place. :multi:

Can confirm gel breast on body AA.
cap.PNG
cap.PNG (724.63 KiB) Viewed 628 times

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Congrats mozaix! I hope you're happy.

There must have been a sale on that paper thin white cotton bikini. My Tanya arrived in the same one!

Enjoy!

FBC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FBC »

mozaix wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:05 pm My order took 258 days, from order placed til my "Asa Akira" was home at my place. :multi:
Reading back in this thread, I see that your order was shipped a while ago. Was something wrong with the shipping process?
Mai / Elena - XYcolo 153SB OSP Nao/Brigitte
Alani - RealDoll Body G Sai

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

mozaix wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:05 pm My order took 258 days, from order placed til my "Asa Akira" was home at my place. :multi:

Can confirm gel breast on body AA.

cap.PNG
Your like a prisoner marking marks on the wall until she arrived.

anonymousdfuser

FBC wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:52 am
Reading back in this thread, I see that your order was shipped a while ago. Was something wrong with the shipping process?
I don't know if SEKO is having issues now, but the quoted shipping time for my replacement doll is twice as long as it was for the original doll.

mozaix

Post by mozaix »

FBC wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:52 am Reading back in this thread, I see that your order was shipped a while ago. Was something wrong with the shipping process?
The shipping process went all fine. The SEKO driver was even kind enough to help me move the crate to the basement in the appartment block (we have small storage roms there). I figured it would draw less attention if I put the crate there and carried the doll up the stairs around midnight when there was less of a chance to meet neighbours. I also attached some furniture wheels to the crate. Made it so much easier to handle.
PersianKat wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:27 pm Your like a prisoner marking marks on the wall until she arrived.
Oh yes. And I can tell you she dropped the soap on purpose the first time we met. :twisted:

INFORMATIONS