www.dolls.co

I recommend against buying from Sexxdolls.co

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I recommend against buying from Sexxdolls.co

Post by JPV »

Disappointed the El Male Doll from SexxDolls.co
Post by JPV » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:11 pm

Hi Everyone--especially you lovers of male dolls,

I just want to share my experience with Sexxdolls.co.

I'll have to say that, overall, I'm disappointed with Sexxdolls.co.

On their site, they said, "Doll Production Time: 2-4 Business Days." Two weeks after I submitted (and paid) for my order of their "El Male" dolls, I had to email them to find why I hadn't heard from them.

They finally received my doll by the third week.

The El Male dolls looks great, but there is one problem---no anal hole--the primary purpose for many gay men to even order a male doll.

At the time I ordered my doll, his description at https://www.sexxdolls.co/collections/16 ... -head-s025 looked like this:

Height: 5 ft 3 in. / 160 cm.

Weight: 99 lbs. / 45 kg.

Upper Bust: 32.7 in. / 83 cm.

Waist: 24 in. / 61 cm.

Hips: 37.4 in. / 95 cm.

Shoulder Width: 15.4 in. / 39 cm.

Anal Depth: 5.9 in. / 15 cm.

Oral Depth: No Oral Hole.

Dildo Size: 7.5 in. / 19 cm.

Material: TPE Body. Silicone Head. Metal Skeleton.

After I contacted "Elizabeth" at Sexxdolls.co, she replied to me with this:

'Thanks for reaching out to us!
I am so sorry to hear this. I am looking up at our EL Male Dolls and I can see that it says there are no oral and anal hole for this doll. The other brands with male dolls do have anal hole option.

Best Regards
Elizabeth
Customer Service | SEXXDOLLS CO.'

After reading her reply, I went back to that same page, and they had changed their description of their El Male doll to this:

Height: 5 ft 3 in. / 160 cm.

Weight: 99 lbs. / 45 kg.

Upper Bust: 32.7 in. / 83 cm.

Waist: 24 in. / 61 cm.

Hips: 37.4 in. / 95 cm.

Shoulder Width: 15.4 in. / 39 cm.

Anal Depth: No Anal Hole.

Oral Depth: No Oral Hole.

Dildo Size: 7.5 in. / 19 cm.

Material: TPE Body. Silicone Head. Metal Skeleton.

I think that's pretty shady.

I won't be buying from Sexxdolls.co ever again.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I recommend against buying from Sexxdolls.co

Post by toddjy »

Can you prove it actually said what you say it said?

But why would anyone make a male doll that doesn't have an anal hole option. Probably more male dolls are being sold to men then women. My girls are heavy. And men are supposed to be taller. Not many women could easily move such a doll.

I haven't had a problem with Sexxdolls yet. I'll probably buy another doll from them.

INFORMATIONS