sanhuiofficial.com

Newbie questions

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
1Drummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Newbie questions

Post by 1Drummer »

I have been considering a Sanhui as one of my top 4 choices. I had some questions for those of you who own a Sanhui doll if you have time ?

1) I'm concerned about the lower legs. They appear to be really skinny, "toothpick like" especially for a model standing at 168cm or am I mistaken ?

2) The only place Ive seen a body to body comparison is on the actual Sahui website, however it seems to be a couple years old and missing some newer options. Are there any known current side by side pictures ?

3) The sculpt of the vagina seems the same for all models. Can anyone confirm that ?

4) Lastly I'm not sure about the head options. The majority appear to be just as "child like" as some of the banned heads mentioned here on TDF. I really don't need my doll to be delivered by government agents ! Unfortunately the head choices IMO are a little lacking. I kinda like head #14 and it would look great with the right wig. Any foreseen issues with that head passing US Customs ?

So many times Ive looked at a factory picture and thought, "That's not very attractive", only to be shocked by how some of you can bring these dolls to life once you put your own touches on them. A definite skill. I wish I could see that potential when looking at various options. Thanks in advance for answering my dumb-ass noob questions.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Newbie questions

Post by MANABU »

Hi,
I've had 3 sanhui and still consider myself noob. I'll answer the best I can.

1. Legs.
I've had the 168. It was my second sanhui and I went up from the 156. The legs DO look thin. It was actually per my attraction. However not like toothpicks. In fact I can not wrap my fingers and thumbs around her whole ankle. There is satisfying girth to the thighs and calves but still designed to resemble an unrealistically slim figure. It works and is attractive. In my opinion.

2. BODY.
This is really hard to pin down for everyone. The eye is deceiving. Dolls waists are not human waists. Leggings leave gaps above the hips. When I got my first doll everything I knew about womens frames went out the window.

You can look at those photos for hours and they still won't make you "understand" until the actual doll is in front of you. And even then there are subtitlies you can miss. For example the 160b has LONGER legs than the 168. I didn't see that in the comparison photos and never would have known this unless I read the model info.

To me this changes the doll a lot. They slightly shrunk the torso to make longer legs a tiny bit longer.

The point I'm trying to make is don't drive yourself to crazy comparing. Pick favourites by saving what jumps out at you, versus what looks good in comparison. Because in the end it's too much. There just way too much out there.

3. SCULPT.
I think the vagina sculpts vary. I personally feel sanhui does a excellent job down there. The 168 and 156 were attractive and durable down there and not identical. Now the 161 is not impressive. But not ugly either. People complained when it was released and the promo pics disappeared shortly after. Basically it looks like an "innie" with no lips but a clit. It's serviceable but I know sanhui can and does do better. I will say this. My 161 has barely worn down at all in the vagina in 10 months of moderate regular use. It looks nearly the same as the day she came. And that, makes up for the lack of detail. In the end I think thos was an experiment for sanhui and I'm glad it didn't stick.

4.HEADS.

You are so right about heads. I can't give advice. I'll just say I'm personally tired of worrying about it anymore. After 5 years and 3 dolls I am so desensitized to watching thousands of photos. What I see is different than what you see than what a customs agent will think/see.

I worried too, on my first doll. Now It's like, point out today's most violent game or movie and tell me why. How does anyone go about that.

Good luck out there. I swear sanhui has done me well with their dolls.

MANABU

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Oh and factory photos are cold sterile and badly lit. They are more for showing us we are getting what we paid for. My sanhui factory pics are just as ~ugly~ as the rest of them.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

MANABU wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:14 pm Hi,
I've had 3 sanhui and still consider myself noob. I'll answer the best I can.

1. Legs.
I've had the 168. It was my second sanhui and I went up from the 156. The legs DO look thin. It was actually per my attraction. However not like toothpicks. In fact I can not wrap my fingers and thumbs around her whole ankle. There is satisfying girth to the thighs and calves but still designed to resemble an unrealistically slim figure. It works and is attractive. In my opinion.

2. BODY.
This is really hard to pin down for everyone. The eye is deceiving. Dolls waists are not human waists. Leggings leave gaps above the hips. When I got my first doll everything I knew about womens frames went out the window.

You can look at those photos for hours and they still won't make you "understand" until the actual doll is in front of you. And even then there are subtitles you can miss. For example the 160b has LONGER legs than the 168. I didn't see that in the comparison photos and never would have known this unless I read the model info.

To me this changes the doll a lot. They slightly shrunk the torso to make longer legs.

The point I'm trying to make is don't drive yourself to crazy comparing. Pick favourites by saving what jumps out at you, versus what looks good in comparison. Because in the end it's too much. There just way too juch out there.

3. SCULPT.
I think the vagina sculpts vary. I personally feel sanhui does a excellent job down there. The 168 and 156 were attractive and durable down there and not identical. Now the 161 is not impressive. But not ugly either. People complained when it was released and the promo pics disappeared shortly after. Basically it looks like an "innie" with no lips but a clit. It's serviceable but I know sanhui can and does do better. I will say this. My 161 has barely worn down at all in the vagina in 10 months of moderate regular use. It looks nearly the same as the day she came. And that, makes up for the lack of detail. In the end I think thos was an experiment for sanhui and I'm glad it didn't stick.

4.HEADS.

You are so right about heads. I can't give advice. I'll just say I'm personally tired of worrying about it anymore. After 5 years and 3 dolls I am so desensitized to watching thousands of photos. What I see is different than what you see than what a customs agent will think/see.

I worried too, on my first doll. Now It's like, point out today's most violent game or movie and tell me why. How does anyone go about that.

Good luck out there. I swear sanhui has done me well with their dolls.

MANABU
EXCELLENT advice! I'm contacting you if I ever have a Sanhui question in the future.
1Drummer wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:00 pm
4) Lastly I'm not sure about the head options. The majority appear to be just as "child like" as some of the banned heads mentioned here on TDF. I really don't need my doll to be delivered by government agents ! Unfortunately the head choices IMO are a little lacking. I kinda like head #14 and it would look great with the right wig. Any foreseen issues with that head passing US Customs ?
If you want different heads then buy or make an adapter. My Sanhui 168 uses 10mm bolts, but an adapter will allow other types of heads from WM, Zelex, Starpery, et which use 16mm bolts.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Thanks zombie. I'm humbled. I consider myself an expert among the beginners.

1Drummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 1Drummer »

Thank you ZombieWinter for the head swap idea. I wonder how a Starpery Natalia,( probably my favorite head), would look on a Sanhui 168 ? Too big for that body maybe.

1Drummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 1Drummer »

Trying this again..MANABA you are absolutely right about "Driving myself crazy". I have even made a spreadsheet of sorts to keep track of measurements and all other options. My original budget has ballooned as well. A hooker on retainer would be cheaper at this point. Do you have a favorite between your 168 and 156 ? Did you get any of the "Soft" options ? Well thanks again for the info. Gotta go..its taco Tuesday at my house !

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

1Drummer
A hooker on retainer would be cheaper at this point.
Have you factored in the regular medical checkup costs? :)

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

seagull wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:59 pm 1Drummer
Buy a used doll.

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

1Drummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 1Drummer »

ZombieWinter wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:23 pm
Buy a used doll.
I thought about that ZombieWinter but I would only consider it if it had only been used for photography. However, I have read over and over that if the dolls purpose is primarily for intercourse then its best to go with joints that are less stiff. No biggie. Ive always wanted a hot looking doll and I'm good with the cost. You think you will get another Sanhui ? How did your head attachment build go ? Since I don't own a doll I'm not sure if its feasible but a hydraulic quick connector would be slick. The head could spin 360 like the exorcist.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

1Drummer wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:03 pm
ZombieWinter wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:23 pm
Buy a used doll.
I thought about that ZombieWinter but I would only consider it if it had only been used for photography. However, I have read over and over that if the dolls purpose is primarily for intercourse then its best to go with joints that are less stiff. No biggie. Ive always wanted a hot looking doll and I'm good with the cost. You think you will get another Sanhui ? How did your head attachment build go ? Since I don't own a doll I'm not sure if its feasible but a hydraulic quick connector would be slick. The head could spin 360 like the exorcist.
I would get another Sanhui if the price was right.

My 10mm to 16mm adapter build went perfect after I found the right length of bolts to use. Trial and error (and a hacksaw) got me the right length.

Quick connectors are not great for sex because the head comes off too easily. I originally liked them better, but now I prefer the screw style.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

1Drummer
The head could spin 360 like the exorcist :?

On my Kimber, not as titillating as I had anticipated and went back to the screw thread :)

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

1Drummer wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:11 pm Trying this again..MANABA you are absolutely right about "Driving myself crazy". I have even made a spreadsheet of sorts to keep track of measurements and all other options. My original budget has ballooned as well. A hooker on retainer would be cheaper at this point. Do you have a favorite between your 168 and 156 ? Did you get any of the "Soft" options ? Well thanks again for the info. Gotta go..its taco Tuesday at my house !
So the 156 was my first and I cant decide a favourite between any of them. There's so much to concider. The 156, 168, and 161 were released year after year. Kind of like iterations. Or improvements on previous models. I feel my 168, is the improved version of the 165 (i dont have it but they look like sisters). I also believe my 161 is the improved version of the 156. They just seem SO similar.

So as Sanhui releases new models, the attention to detail and little quality of life things improve. That's why it's hard to pick a favourite. That doesn't even begin to explain how you start develop other favourites. Like how a doll feels inside, or moves easily, or cuddles better because it it softer etc etc.

I heard you mention loose joints. I highly highly recommend these. But 5 years ago people warned against it for first doll. I do to actually, unless you are under 50 and can confidently carry a 65 pound barbie doll dangling limbs and all 10 or 20 feet at a time. It is not easy and not fun. And I'm 41. Adding loose joints makes it just a tiny bit more precarious.

But oh my God. The freedom with loose joints. I liken it to a car transmission. Tight joints are auto, and loose are manual. And just like a car/driving enthusiast will tell you "you actually drive and control the complete potential of the car" the same can be said of loose joints.

It was a hassle at first. But when your muscle memory kicks in and you learn how move more fluid. The feeling is like water flowing around rocks. You learn to use and manipulate the weight of the dolls limbs like a stick juggling toy. I can't explain it. I just know I'll never go back to tight joints.

Also how was taco Tuesday? I'm all about the food too :mrgreen:

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

I forgot about soft options. I only ever get soft breasts and vagina. Even now I'm considering not not getting soft breasts. There is no wrong answer here. You will find a preference

1Drummer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 1Drummer »

MANABU wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:04 am
1Drummer wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:11 pm Trying this again..MANABA you are absolutely right about "Driving myself crazy". I have even made a spreadsheet of sorts to keep track of measurements and all other options. My original budget has ballooned as well. A hooker on retainer would be cheaper at this point. Do you have a favorite between your 168 and 156 ? Did you get any of the "Soft" options ? Well thanks again for the info. Gotta go..its taco Tuesday at my house !
So the 156 was my first and I cant decide a favourite between any of them. There's so much to concider. The 156, 168, and 161 were released year after year. Kind of like iterations. Or improvements on previous models. I feel my 168, is the improved version of the 165 (i dont have it but they look like sisters). I also believe my 161 is the improved version of the 156. They just seem SO similar.

So as Sanhui releases new models, the attention to detail and little quality of life things improve. That's why it's hard to pick a favourite. That doesn't even begin to explain how you start develop other favourites. Like how a doll feels inside, or moves easily, or cuddles better because it it softer etc etc.

I heard you mention loose joints. I highly highly recommend these. But 5 years ago people warned against it for first doll. I do to actually, unless you are under 50 and can confidently carry a 65 pound barbie doll dangling limbs and all 10 or 20 feet at a time. It is not easy and not fun. And I'm 41. Adding loose joints makes it just a tiny bit more precarious.

But oh my God. The freedom with loose joints. I liken it to a car transmission. Tight joints are auto, and loose are manual. And just like a car/driving enthusiast will tell you "you actually drive and control the complete potential of the car" the same can be said of loose joints.

It was a hassle at first. But when your muscle memory kicks in and you learn how move more fluid. The feeling is like water flowing around rocks. You learn to use and manipulate the weight of the dolls limbs like a stick juggling toy. I can't explain it. I just know I'll never go back to tight joints.

Also how was taco Tuesday? I'm all about the food too :mrgreen:
Your a wealth of info. I like what you said about newer models being improved over previous ones. That's a plus for Sanhui. Manufacturers should always listen to customers. We pay the bills !

I'm still leaning towards the loose joints. The only reason I wouldn't would be if say the doll couldn't stay on her hands and knees or lay in missionary without her legs falling down. Its hard never having owned a doll. The videos I see of tight joints look like a real buzz kill in the bedroom. Don't want to have to stop and dork around with that. I'm over 50 but I work out and I was a construction worker all my life so I think I should be good with the weight and "dangling limbs" as you put it. And I totally get what you said about the manual vs auto transmission. That's a well thought out analogy.

I still need to get over the idea that even though Sanhui seems to make "thinner dolls", they can still look like a real woman. My problem, I think, is that Ive been married for 20 years and my wife is a BBW. The thighs and calves on Sanhui girls are just WAY smaller than what I'm used too. ( Sorry Wifey). I hope that they will soon produce a more "grown up" looking head as well. Its kinda slim pickings IMO on that regard compared to some.

Gotta get something picked out soon. With all the crap going on in the world and the economy what it is, I fear if I wait the prices are gonna jump big time. Especially shipping. Sanhui is still on my short list though.

Thanks again for your knowledge and opinions. They really help. BTW, tacos were good. I just got a Napoleon grill that I'm gonna break in today with some Wagyu Tomahawks. Cold beer and greasy meat ! Cheers.

INFORMATIONS