www.siliconelovers.com

Just bought my first doll.

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Nate89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Just bought my first doll.

Post by Nate89 »

So I just bought my first doll tonight from silicon lovers and I’m nervous, anxious, many other emotions that I can’t quite name. I know my stomach dropped some what after I hit buy.
I ended up going with Lushdoll 153cm E - Jessica with a different head and some goodies. I’m totally new to this but dating freaks me out so I’m hoping this helps. Any tips or tricks about owning a doll would be greatly appreciated

Khaleesi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Just bought my first doll.

Post by Khaleesi »

I just bought mine too, I choose in stock Lucy 160 A !!

Qlaire

Post by Qlaire »

1. Do not underestimate the weight! 40kg sounds like a breeze especially when you are lifting, but lifting and putting the doll in the right positions is quite hard at first. Always use the right technique before you hurt yourself!

2. If you bought a TPE doll, you have to be really careful with staining her. Like REALLY careful! When you put clothing/blanket on her, make sure that it is washed enough so it will not 'bleed' color. If you can't be bothered to wash them multiple times and want to try the clothing immediately, try to test it on a bodypart where stains are not an issue. (Like her feet)

3. Don't panic when the delivery takes longer than usual. This is normal. The waiting is quite brutal. A lot of people got their delivery delayed and there is not much you can do about it.

4. Read the manual that comes with the doll to learn about her anatomy. This is important because moving her limbs in a unnatural way will break her.

5. In case you do stain her by accident, you can buy acne cream benzoyl peroxide 10%. Apply it overnight to remove the stains. Much cheaper than the stainremover the vendor sells.

6. Make up will fade. Especially if you use the head for oral. Lip color will be gone after a use or two so keep that in mind.

7. Make videos when opening the box of your doll and look if anything is broken. If there is, you might get a brand new one so you end up with two dolls for the price of one!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations, you will both have to suffer the waiting but it will be worth it in the end! Nate89 there are many posts about first day plans and maintenance, they will come up again and again before your girl arrives.

Honcho

Post by Honcho »

I bought a Kimber doll in Feb. A great first doll. Shes been so good I have bought a second Starpery Doll that should arrive this weekend. Kim is TPE and the Starpery is Silicon, so two totally different dolls that you need to adjust how you look after.

Main thing about TPE is that it is easy to dirty and can stain quite easy from coloured clothes and leather sofas etc. You need to wash every month, oil about 4 times a year and powder often to keep her skin nice and soft. But its nice and soft like real flesh, and very nice to touch. TPE is a lot of looking after but isn't that part of the experience of owning your own doll? You'll love it I'm sure. There are many videos on youtube about looking after a TPE doll which I recommend on watching.

The silicon is more hard wearing, but costs a lot more (In my case 6x the price of the Kimber). Waiting time for delivery from China to the UK has been insane! Can't coment too much on silicaon too much as yet as she not arrived yet.
Honcho

Image Image  Image Image

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Congrats on taking the first step :thumbs_up: There's a lot of info on the forum about doll maintenance; so while you're waiting for your girl to arrive, why not spend some time looking through it all? It's a bit of a chore, as there doesn't seem to be a 'New to Doll Life" handbook with all of it in once place, but should be worth it :)

SaumonGravleux

Post by SaumonGravleux »

Nate89 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:17 pm I’m nervous, anxious, many other emotions that I can’t quite name. I know my stomach dropped some what after I hit buy.
Congratulations on your first. Now the wait begins, it was bearable for me until i got a notification saying she'll be there monday, the time is suddently passing more slowly...

Don't be put off by your anxiety, i went through what you described and many others did.

Rest27
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rest27 »

Let's see what happens!

Nate89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nate89 »

What are some things I should have for my first night with her?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

#1. Patience. Give yourself time to properly and safely unpack her. Plan what you'll do with her and how you'll get her from box to bed or wherever she'll spend her first night with you.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nate89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nate89 »

How thorough should I be on her first bath?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Nate89 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:28 pm How thorough should I be on her first bath?
That's up to you. If your doll emanates a strong vinegar-like scent then you might want to give her a sponge bath with a microfiber towel and a TPE safe foaming cleanser followed by a decent powdering. I don't recommend oiling her anytime soon, not until it looks and feels like her flesh is getting dry.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nate89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nate89 »

Rock13 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:39 pm
Nate89 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:28 pm How thorough should I be on her first bath?
That's up to you. If your doll emanates a strong vinegar-like scent then you might want to give her a sponge bath with a microfiber towel and a TPE safe foaming cleanser followed by a decent powdering. I don't recommend oiling her anytime soon, not until it looks and feels like her flesh is getting dry.
Any brand you’d recommend for the tpe safe foaming cleanser? And drying should I buy an air pump or somthing?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

All of my dolls have inserts, so I can't advise you on air pumps and such. As for the cleansers, I just use the foaming type sold via RLSD:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/tpe-safe-cleanser/

I'm sure that other vendors sell it as well, but I haven't bothered to look.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nate89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nate89 »

Rock13 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:42 pm All of my dolls have inserts, so I can't advise you on air pumps and such. As for the cleansers, I just use the foaming type sold via RLSD:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/tpe-safe-cleanser/

I'm sure that other vendors sell it as well, but I haven't bothered to look.
Gotcha

INFORMATIONS