Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Difference in look between insert vs. fixed

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

taylormayd

Difference in look between insert vs. fixed

Post by taylormayd »

Hey. I'm really looking to buy a 2nd Realdoll. I currently own one, and she's amazing, but want to expand my collection. My current RD is a 2020 Body D which I ordered custom-made with a *fixed* insert. It looks absolutely perfect and super-realistic. I love it, and don't mind the process of cleaning being harder than just cleaning an insert. My other doll (Dollsweet) has a fixed vagina as well, so I've basically never owned a doll that had an insert.

Right now I really want a Renee Body C, and the "As Is" pre-made option on the website is basically exactly how I want her, except for the doll coming with an insert and not a fixed vagina. But on RD's website buying the pre-made is cheaper than building a custom doll, so to me, if the only sticking point on the pre-made doll is the insert, and it's a $1k difference, if the insert "looks" decent enough (the look of the fixed is what I love about it) it would make sense just to go with the pre-made.

So for people who have seen both fixed and insert RDs, what is the difference in "look"? The fixed vagina looks 100% perfect, but how much different does the insert look when it's in place?

Brick

Re: Difference in look between insert vs. fixed

Post by Brick »

You will be happy with the insert, they have tightened up the insert orifice so it looks much better now. Also, if you are considering a RDX down the line, you need the orifice for the Sensex insert.
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

Brick, the RDX heads don't fit the Body C, do they?

Also, since I like the fixed look so much, I'm just wondering if I buy the pre-made doll, if someone like Reggie at Galmato Haven could fix it in place for less than buying the custom doll.

gekker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gekker »

taylormayd wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:50 pm Brick, the RDX heads don't fit the Body C, do they?

Also, since I like the fixed look so much, I'm just wondering if I buy the pre-made doll, if someone like Reggie at Galmato Haven could fix it in place for less than buying the custom doll.
Just chiming in, the biggest doll body they allowed on the configuration site was a D. The RDX heads may look a bit small on a Body C.

Brick

Post by Brick »

taylormayd wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:50 pm Brick, the RDX heads don't fit the Body C, do they?

I think the C may be to big for the RDX heads. Now having said that, you can mitigate size with hair styles. I am going to do a video with a Harmony head on a Body H and then a body F for comparison. Also all the RD heads are using the same size skull now. So a petite head can look good on the bigger bodies. The C is a LARGE body, so the hairstyle is going to be key to the look you want.
Its actually cheaper to have the permanent vag put in at the factory.
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS