www.dollcabin.com

Hands worth the upgrade?

DollCabin, Premium TPE dolls manufacturer, located in Dongguan China.
We are one of the world's leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) of high-quality love dolls. Starting off as a mannequin manufacturer in 2013, over the years, we have integrated incorporate various different aspects of high-quality dolls and small-size adult toy manufacturing services. Right now, We have served customers from the USA, Germany, France, Japan. Website: www.dollcabin.com
bdrandom
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hands worth the upgrade?

Post by bdrandom »

I'll be ordering a spinner soon and was wondering about the upgraded hands. Does anyone have them? The website says they're fragile. How have they held up for you? How durable do the regular hands seem?

Thanks.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Hands worth the upgrade?

Post by Rock13 »

I don't even know what a spinner is. If you're referring to the difference between wired fingers and articulated hands then I can definitely vouch for the latter. Stronger, more durable, more poseable, no pokes.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

kritik4lm4ss

Post by kritik4lm4ss »

Rock13 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:37 pm I don't even know what a spinner is.
For reference, I'm pretty sure "spinner" is just referring to the small stature/frame of the doll; i.e. small enough to spin her around when she's mounting you. :D
Moderation in all things - including moderation.

Alice - Elsa Babe 150cm Inoue Miu
From the Imagination of the Protagonist

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

bdrandom wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:31 pm I'll be ordering a spinner soon and was wondering about the upgraded hands. Does anyone have them? The website says they're fragile. How have they held up for you? How durable do the regular hands seem?

Thanks.
Spinners are AMAZING. Best silicone quality & color retention out of my entire collection.

I inherited Cello Shelby and she had one minor finger poke after all these years. Not a big deal. Easy fix.

The new upgraded PIB hands might be better, but I haven't seen their specs.

I wouldn't worry about their hands being too fragile, ALL doll hands are fragile, and Spinners (even older ones like mine) are built well.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

kritik4lm4ss
small enough to spin her around when she's mounting you

So many thoughts going through my mind now :whistle:

bdrandom
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bdrandom »

I bought the doll with the upgraded hands. I'll be posting some pictures later but I'll just say right now that they are totally worth the cost. She gives a great handy.

INFORMATIONS