sexyrealsexdolls.com

Automatic Titfuck Setup

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
furterfrank09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Automatic Titfuck Setup

Post by furterfrank09 »

I've seen videos around of people having some contraption to get breast toys to move on their own, but I've never seen an explanation.

here's an example from twitter with no other info
twitter.com/kanihamiso/status/1306857027214299137

here's another, he mentioned the item he used(sunpentown swivel machine) so i got one, but it's awkwardly shaped so i can't figure a good way to attach my boobs
xhamster.com/videos/sop-paizuri-71-3711787

Anyone have more information or ideas?

Torsocheck

Re: Automatic Titfuck Setup

Post by Torsocheck »

I can't think of anything prebuilt for you, although it sounds like a fun idea. You might as well try modding the swivel machine to see how far you get.

I'm thinking if you glue 2 c-clamps to a laptop stand or something similar with a metal adhesive you may be able to clamp a sturdier base in place for the toy above the foot rest. you may be able to run some straps under the bottom and over for extra support as well. I'd just be careful, you may want to add some padding to where the clamps secure incase it's flimsy plastic.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Tenanmon on xhamster uses a chi machine.

https://imgur.com/a/J68Vp5S

furterfrank09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by furterfrank09 »

Thanks for that imgur gallery, that's exactly what I needed. Looks like this is gonna be a whole project.

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

if you actually make it let us know how you did it, i would love to build one myself

furterfrank09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by furterfrank09 »

Okay, I fucked it up a bit but it's done and it works. Taking apart the thing was the worse part since the screws had like 1cm of clearance. I bought this flat screwdriver thing to get the screws loose, then used a plier to get in there. Once the top was off the rest was easy. I'll post some more pictures later, I still have to attach the reinforcement pieces before I even try it out proper, but I figure it will hold together. Got the good gorilla tape, feels strong enough. I was just eyeballing it and it came out crooked, but should be fine.

By the way, that imgur I guess had 2 versions, I only went by the top one.
test.mp4
(8.58 MiB) Downloaded 279 times

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Awesome. What tit toys do you have?

furterfrank09
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by furterfrank09 »

I only have the chichifueta rockets. I've been wanting those chichiomoi ones.

Here it is in action. I definitely need something to grip the boobie base, too floppy as is. Also, tray is a bad size. Should've got something smaller with a side opening.
VID_20220702_124754073.mp4
(21.63 MiB) Downloaded 256 times
Here's what I meant about the hard to reach screws. There's gotta be an easier way, but I used this thing.
screws.jpg
screws.jpg (243.63 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
Tray definitely needed the reinforcement. But I should've gotten a stronger tray as well, this is just flimsy plastic. Gorilla tape held the plates in just fine.
tray.jpg
tray.jpg (187.74 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
The hole was easy to drill, but if you make the hole too big it will probably fall apart.
drill.jpg
drill.jpg (37.12 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
Overall I am satisfied with the results, but all of this just makes me wish someone would make a proper dedicated machine for sale.

INFORMATIONS