http://www.climax-doll.com/

60cm minidoll "Zella" review

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
RoundedSquares

60cm minidoll "Zella" review

Post by RoundedSquares »

Hey all, longtime listener first time caller; This is my first (sex)doll purchase and the reviews and insight around the forum were of great help, so I bit the bullet and decided to leave a review for any other lurkers out there.

Anyways, about the doll. I've had her for a few days now and after some initial setbacks im very happy with this purchase. I'll try and post some pictures once my account clears.

I placed my order on May 29th, and recieved Zella on June 24th. there was a holiday in china so there was some delay, but I'm a patient guy. Package was a discreet brown box with no real identifiers besides shipping addresses. the size and weight could easily be confused for a set of speakers, so no worries about the neighbors judging you for that.

Zella was carefully packaged in the box and arrived in pristine condition. no blemishes or marks, but there are seam lines on her. It kind of adds to the charm and reminds me of my other Dollfie Dream Dolls in a way, so im not in any hurry to remove them. I ordered her just like the pictures, same skin tone and face, although I got the ponytail wig instead. the pictures do her justice, she's just as curvy and soft as she looks. She's weighty too, only about 6lbs but it gives her a nice, meaty feel. I dare you hold her up with only your member.

Zella is one heck of a beauty. curvy in all the right places, with a good skeleton to support and hold any poses you might want. Heed the warnings though, she's not meant to stand on her own. She's got that hourglass figure that just makes you want to grab her midriff and go wild. Her weight gives some fine feedback and the position of her thighs can give you some adjustments to her entrance tightness, although she's already a really tight squeeze to begin with. Her ass is firm, but with a satisfying give to it that makes it an easy choice to grab at. I really like the strength of her joints, even in the heat of it all she can hold her pose like a champ. Her breasts aren't as squishy and soft as I would wish for, but thats silicone for you. Still soft enough for some fun play. Her skin tone is white but its a lot more pinkish than I expected. It grows on you though and comparing her to traditional skin-tones, she is very pale. The blushes around her body give her some nice highlights. While you might not give it much notice in the middle of things, those highlights really bring her all together in a wonderful package.

The sculpting and painting on her face is great. excellent shading and the colors really pop against her skin tones. Her eyes are kept in place with a sort of stickytac-like adhesive, so you could move them around in her head for some finer details. That adhesive is the only thing keeping her eyes attached though, so be careful with it and maybe invest in some spare stickytac, just in case. Her head is pretty much the same size as a Dollfie Dream, so if you have any of those you could swap them in theory, although Zella's neck hole is slightly bigger. The actual neck joint is pretty stiff, so no worries about that breaking in the middle of your fun.

I mentioned Dollfie Dream dolls a couple of times, but the truth is except for the head; Zella is just so damn thick that no traditional 1/3 scale clothing will fit her. By my measures she's 35-27-34cm, so if you know where to find clothes that will fit that, lemme know. For now I have her wearing what was originally a v-neck short sleeve shirt for a Dollfie, but on Zella it would barely qualify as a crop-top. None of the pants, shorts, or skirts could ever dream of getting past her hips either, so she's just wearing a crop-top that is struggling to stay put. It's a pretty hot look If I do say so myself.

I bought the jacket and skirt set she has and it fits her alright. Its all black and while it does have a white liner, it'll still stain her very easily. The jacket is nice but I feel like its kind of a pain to get it on her properly. long sleeves rubbing against silicone is an excerise in frustration. The lace shirt is fine, nothing too special, and the skirt does it's job. Easy to put on and take off at least.

Now to the important part: How she feels on the inside.

In a word: tight. In three words: almost painfully tight.

Now I'd say im pretty average, around 5.2 inches and a regular girth; maybe a bit bigger on a really good day. But I've used other toys before this and even the ones advertised as "virgin tight" were never this tight. It's odd, if you look inside by spreading her open, the sculpting is very inviting and it seems like she should have no problems accepting you. Im not sure if its the sheer mass of her that makes it difficult to make space inside or if she's just like that fresh out the factory. Either way the first night involved copius lubricant and several hours of finangling and almost painful attempts to spear her insides, before I gave up the chase for the night and fell back on an old favorite. The next couple of attempts were not very fruitful. Prying open what felt like a steel door with my dick was not my idea of fun.

Eventually, after a bright idea involving a conveniently sized glass perfume bottle and some hours of prep time, Zella opened up to me.

After all that trouble, the sensation of finally slamming into her, seeing her stomach slightly bulge, feeling her weight in my hands; so very satisfying indeed. Her insides are pretty simply sculpted, nothing too adventurous, but the bumps and ridges are more than enough for a good time, and in conjunction with everything else she offers, Zella is a joy to have.

Tl;DR: Zella is hella fun and hella tight, careful not to stain her, and careful not to choke you chicken in the not fun way when playing with her.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 60cm minidoll "Zella" review

Post by ClimaxDoll »

I'm glad you can give Zella such a high rating. Tip: Put a plastic bag over your arm before getting dressed. It will make it easier to get dressed, and it will protect your doll fingers.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 60cm minidoll "Zella" review

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Inside the packaging of the doll, we have this reminder sheet. :oops:

INFORMATIONS