realsexdoll.com

🖋️ TDF - Writing A History!!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 🖋️ TDF - Writing A History!!

Post by Joe 90 »

For easier reading and scrolling for this thread it is better to use a mobile phone or an android tablet as this site is now optimised for this. 📱
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

The designers first approached the Hungarian actress Kathe von Nagy and asked if they could model the silicone doll on her, but after her refusal, the Nazis unsurprisingly opted for a blue eyed blonde version to “comfort” their soldiers.
This text is obviously fakenews. Silicone rubber was widely unknown and very expensive before 1990th. In 1980th it was still only used in very special applications like space travel, bathroom sealants and breast implants. Using silicone for a sex doll would have been like suggesting to use the Space Shuttle heat shield material for making a domestic party room fridge. They for sure would have used latex or butyl rubber instead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicone_rubber
Wikipedia wrote:History

The first silicone elastomers were developed in the search for better insulating materials for electric motors and generators. Resin-impregnated glass fibers were the state-of-the-art materials at the time. The glass was very heat resistant, but the phenolic resins would not withstand the higher temperatures that were being encountered in new smaller electric motors. Chemists at Corning Glass and General Electric were investigating heat-resistant materials for use as resinous binders when they synthesized the first silicone polymers, demonstrated that they worked well and found a route to produce them commercially.
Corning Glass in a joint venture with Dow Chemical formed Dow Corning in 1943 to produce this new class of materials. As the unique properties of the new silicone products were studied in more detail, their potential for broader usage was envisioned, and GE opened its own plant to produce silicones in 1947. GE Silicones was sold to Momentive Performance Materials in 2006. Wacker Chemie also started production of silicones in Europe in 1947. The Japanese company Shin-Etsu Chemical began mass production of silicone in 1953.[7]

A German language 1968 tv documentary "Spielzeug der Männer" ("Toys of the mans") by Sender Freies Berlin begins with a kind of comedy where a man comes out of a building "Playboy Club" and drags a dressed lifesize doll (wearing a silver metallic dress with white fur) into a Rolls Royce car and feeds her with a glass of champagne. The doll was obviously made of rubber (having some stained spots?) and most interesting is that it seemed to be poseable by some kind of mechanical skeleton. Possibly it was an inflatable lovedoll modded as a movie prop, which is also shown again at the end. The docu topic itself was unrelated and mainly about model making hobbyists (model trains, planes, ships etc.) with some words about the psychology of mans wanting to play with toys and such.

https://www.br.de/mediathek/video/alpha ... 00084e4799

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

The Doll Man wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:31 pm

🖋️ The Doll Forum - History Of Vinyl Girls

🖋️ I read somewhere a long time ago:
"The past of people, villages and cities is never completely clear!"
I think it was a spice on the radio as an introduction to an old local radio show.

Something similar, I think that could be said for the whole world history maybe ? :roll:

I'm interested in the history of Vinyl girls! :D

As a beginner, above all, and always an eternal scholar
I decided slowly and gradually to interpret all my observations
regarding old pictures of Vinyl girls. 8)

Now, when I finally started drawing a poster
of old girls from the TakShing / Seven Creations editions,
it was as if a whole new world was presented to me! :!:

I collected a little less than 100 girls, it seems to me,
with their boxes, that is almost 200 photos.
I completed the basic graphics processing, enlarging and re-pixelization,
retouching and filtering, and they were arranged under numbers exactly
as I had carefully filmed them from the website. :idea:

The hours-long study of these pictures, and the pictures of the boxes,
greatly enriched my views of all that time, of that one epoch of time. :D

Then I decided to carefully sort them and distribute them in four folders,
that is in four large groups, something like a series.
The end result of our rather large work will probably be
four smaller posters - editions, and one large poster with four separate floors. :idea:

I am very happy and satisfied. :D :glou:

Since I have a lot more pictures, about 1000 more, 0X
unsorted and uncategorized images taken in the computer,
I think I will be able to select them for a special poster
where there will be girls that I have not incorporated into previous works,
or editions of smaller or newer manufacturers. :D

🖋️ This part of our project, according to my small and beginner knowledge,
I called: "Pictures of Puppets Alone - Speak About Themselves". :idea:

All in all, I will not be bored in my free time. I have a hobby. 8)

🖋️ I want TDF, as it already is,
to be and remain a world leader in knowledge,
its largest archive and material! :!: :!: :!:

🖋️ That is why it is important that everything we do,
we do even slower than we do,
that we simply do not stifle the whole forum with too many posts,
- but that we work gradually, and that this gradual work proves that all this work is ours
- developed just here at our TDF, and that He is the full owner and leader of all the material. :!:

Once again, thank you all, and we continue slowly with our work!
:D :thumbs_up:

👨‍🔬 Dollman

Old Photos, 705.jpg

Thanks, and looking forward to sharing more from you!
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

History is always a bit different from what really happened.

When time goes by the narrative of facts gets mixed up in technicalities that, even if they are not lies, they are misinterpreted.

Take mobile phones for example. If you go to wikipedia they will track the first mobile phone to the late 1950s. For a naive reader learning this news in the year 2100 he will really believe mobiles started in 1950

We know its not true. I lived through all those decades and know mobiles started first in cars, then as brick mobile phones in early 1990s.

Same can be said about personal computers. They tend to date the use of experimental devices or in a limited number by a rich minority.

I always consider the date birth of something not the date the prototype was invented, but the time it became popular and could be found in any corner.When the name of the stuff is recognized by society

I bought an inflatable doll in Amsterdam in 1979 when I was 19yo. Sadly I was unimpressed, never used it and threw it in the bin. Plastic was a joke, no possibility of taking anything good at it.
My pillows were better dolls.

I thought: why they making dolls with such ugly faces and mouth wide open? As if oral sex was more important than a pretty face? why they took so long to realize that a doll with a pretty face give more pleasure than one with a wide open mouth? even if a Barbie face is unable for oral sex (but capable of kissing)

The first sime I saw a silicone doll was in 2000, an ad by Realdoll, I checked their website and thought: this is the future! not inflatables. But the cost made them more expensive than a real women you could buy as a wife in many places
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Aerial wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:32 pm

A German language 1968 tv documentary "Spielzeug der Männer" ("Toys of the mans") by Sender Freies Berlin begins with a kind of comedy where a man comes out of a building "Playboy Club" and drags a dressed lifesize doll (wearing a silver metallic dress with white fur) into a Rolls Royce car and feeds her with a glass of champagne. The doll was obviously made of rubber (having some stained spots?) and most interesting is that it seemed to be poseable by some kind of mechanical skeleton. Possibly it was an inflatable lovedoll modded as a movie prop, which is also shown again at the end. The docu topic itself was unrelated and mainly about model making hobbyists (model trains, planes, ships etc.) with some words about the psychology of mans wanting to play with toys and such.

https://www.br.de/mediathek/video/alpha ... 00084e4799

This was a really interesting vintage clip you posted here Aerial. The doll is so well made with a sculptured face and body that I have to agree with you that it must be a some sort of a rubber mannequin, a prop.

But then it has it's eyes closed in a sleeping expression that reminds me of a sixties latex doll I saw once. The fact that he is bringing it out of a "Playboy Club" does suggest something sexual about it.

I have searched for a more detailed description of this ARD TV programme for more info about the mannequin but I have been unsuccessful in finding anything about it.

:noel5:.....Merry Christmas.....
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Kimmi Comics Presents - Doll-Detective Book, 01.jpg
Kimmi Comics Presents - Doll-Detective Book, 01.jpg (450.39 KiB) Viewed 1069 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

The Doll Man wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:21 pm

Kimmi Comics Presents - Doll-Detective Book, 01.jpg

It's my friend the doll detective!! .. 🔎
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I have found some info here about the history of early sex dolls. Have a read, if you have a more in depth knowledge of any of the topics found here or within this thread. I would be happy if you could contribute.

⬇️
http://www.sexualhistorytour.com/histor ... f-plastic/

.....Happy New Year... 🎈
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Could this be the earliest record of a stuffed doll created as a sex doll or a companion.

I asked earlier on in the thread if anyone had any knowledge of the first plush type doll. No one was forthcoming with any information but I did find this.

Some people just can’t get over a breakup. Austrian artist Oskar Kokoschka went that extra mile; he had a doll made of the girlfriend who jilted him.

Oskar Kokoschka was an artist, poet, and playwright. In 1912 he started a relationship with socialite and composer Alma Mahler, the widow of composer Gustav Mahler. Their relationship only lasted about two years together as in that time Oskar became more obsessed and enthralled with her while Alma didn't have the same feelings for him.

At the beginning of WW1 in 1914 during the Great War, he is almost fatally wounded. Oskar returns home in 1915 after a long recovery. On his return he is wounded again, but this time with a broken heart.

Alma had taken up with a former lover, Walter Gropius, and married him while Oskar was away. He deals with the breakup by finding a way to keep Alma with him. He commissions a doll maker to recreate Alma in life size doll form. One that looks and feels like her in every way.

Oskar contacted doll maker Hermine Moos with a detailed description of how he wanted the doll to look and feel. He sent all of Alma’s measurements along with a life-sized drawing and instructions to not only make the doll to the exact measurements but to pay close attention to her actual dimensions and curvature.

It took Hermine six excruciatingly long months to finish his creation. The doll is indeed quite lifelike except for one disconcerting detail; its skin was made of feathers. The doll actually looks furry, it was covered with small downy feathers.

Hermine took the idea of soft skin a bit too much to heart and found the softest thing he could find. Oskar was impressed with the look of the doll but not the fluffy body. He was upset that it made it extremely difficult to dress her in the fine Parisian clothing and undergarments he had bought.

Attachments
2194_10-864x520.jpg
2194_10-864x520.jpg (98.83 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Oskar said it was like she was covered in polar bear fur which made it difficult to even get a stocking on much less the clothing and delicate robes he wanted to dress her in.

Despite the unnatural plushie quality of her skin, he did seem happy to see the likeness of his love and tried to make the best of it. Unfortunately, it never lived up to his expectations

Attachments
CzRCuq5UAAAW7EN_465_412_int.jpg
CzRCuq5UAAAW7EN_465_412_int.jpg (72.6 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Oskar spent most of his time sketching and painting the doll, something he had done often with Alma. There were rumors that he took the doll on carriage rides and to the opera, there may have even been sexual relations with her.

Attachments
Oskar-Kokoschk-i-Alma-Mahler-mini.jpg
Oskar-Kokoschk-i-Alma-Mahler-mini.jpg (348.01 KiB) Viewed 1044 times
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

After all the posing, sketching and painting, he had lost that loving feeling. Once he had moved on from Alma he decided to throw a party for The Silent Woman, the name he and his new partner Hulda called her.

Can you imagine if he were able to have a modern Silicone or TPE doll of today, he wouldn't have felt like he was wrestling with a polar bear. Those expensive Parisian fashions would have looked lovely on her.

Happy New Year everyone.

:multi:
Attachments
hermine-moos-puppenkuenstlerin-justina-schreiber-106__v-img__3__4__xl_-f4c197f4ebda83c772171de6efadd3b29843089f.jpg
hermine-moos-puppenkuenstlerin-justina-schreiber-106__v-img__3__4__xl_-f4c197f4ebda83c772171de6efadd3b29843089f.jpg (64.21 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Here is more about Oska Kokoschka's doll.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/artist-d ... 2d69cadbbc
https://dangerousminds.net/comments/art ... en_beheads

These are about other artists and their mannequins.
https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesig ... el-sex-toy
https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2014/ ... size-dolls
https://www.cam.ac.uk/news/secret-lives ... iam-museum

This article is also interesting when dolls or robots have become partners or considered sentient. (I employ inflatable latex dolls as transactors (synthetic psychic) for meditation and praying, not sex. Latex conducts consciousness.)

Where Do Our Sex Dolls Go After We Die?
https://onezero.medium.com/where-do-our ... f336e458a8

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Beate Uhse

Sex Shop Beate Uhse, 01.jpg
Sex Shop Beate Uhse, 01.jpg (229.52 KiB) Viewed 932 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Joe 90 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:20 pm "The cartoon Lilli was blonde, but a few of the dolls had other hair colours. Though she was very much toned down to become the fashion doll Barbie."

"Lilli was considered the first mass marketed adult doll for male fantasies."
A teaser trailer which shows how the sexy Lilli Bild doll became the fashion doll Barbie.

The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS