www.wmdolls.com

Making adapters to replace factory penis

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
No-Carpet8029
Active Poster
Active Poster

Making adapters to replace factory penis

Post by No-Carpet8029 »

So my wife has a charles from irontech. The penis choices are horrible, so I designed a doc johnson type adapter so she can use any
Dildo or toy with a vac- u - hole. I know not all dolls work the same way, so my idea might not work for you, but I have included pics and if you are interested in making your own shoot me a message. And yes I do have my own female doll ( 2) she just bought me a silicone one.
Attachments
Now she has a realcock 2 on her doll . More realistic and more pleasurable.
Now she has a realcock 2 on her doll . More realistic and more pleasurable.
20220702_124814.jpg (954.17 KiB) Viewed 805 times
These pieces were what I used
These pieces were what I used
20220702_125434.jpg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 805 times
This is the adapter I made.
This is the adapter I made.
20220702_124648.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 805 times
This is the factory penis. Uncomfortable and unrealistic
This is the factory penis. Uncomfortable and unrealistic
20220704_145944.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 805 times
This is the attatchment point on the doll.
This is the attatchment point on the doll.
20220702_125326.jpg (388.86 KiB) Viewed 805 times

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Making adapters to replace factory penis

Post by true_blue22 »

Nice work there, No-Carpet. That first photo of the realcock2 had me drooling. What a delicious dick! (Too bad I can't afford one.) My male doll is WM and I was very disappointed with his penis attachment, too. It makes me wonder why the manufacturers give male dolls beautiful bodies but very underwhelming dicks. They should focus on making more realistic (and detailed) cocks because it's a very important part of the anatomy. I use O-ring underwear with a TPE dildo on my guy now. He's a lot happier with it and so am I. ps: your wife is lucky that you're such a handy guy and you were able to fix this for her. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wow! Not too shabby at all :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

No-Carpet8029 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:16 pm So my wife has a charles from irontech. The penis choices are horrible, so I designed a doc johnson type adapter so she can use any
Dildo or toy with a vac- u - hole. I know not all dolls work the same way, so my idea might not work for you, but I have included pics and if you are interested in making your own shoot me a message. And yes I do have my own female doll ( 2) she just bought me a silicone one.
Oh, TrueBlue has the right of it.. That is about the best penis I have ever seen real or a doll.. Unfortunately the our WM dolls that wouldn't work but my 6Y3 Xiel I can most definitely redo one of his plug in adapters.. Quick question is that lock adapter metal? If so where did you get it?? I would just have it soldered on to the adapter..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Good job on making this work better for your wife!

Whenever I get a toy with an odd connector that's the first thing I do. I hate being limited to whatever toys the manufacturer is offering at an insanely high price.

My favorite way is to use a heat moldable plastic like Polymorph, but yours looks very official.

trick-teaching3226

Post by trick-teaching3226 »

Thank you for making my doll more realistic! He is so awesome. This attachment you created is the best out there. Everyone with a male doll needs this. I am one lucky gal!!

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

Which RealCock2 is that? I currently have Dirk.

viewtopic.php?t=154279

https://www.realdoll.com/product/realcock-2-dirk/
Boobs. Big boobs.

trick-teaching3226

Big Boobs wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:53 pm Which RealCock2 is that? I currently have Dirk.

viewtopic.php?t=154279

https://www.realdoll.com/product/realcock-2-dirk/
It is Dirk.

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

So did you basically just cut off on end of the vac u loc adapter? Also how did u get that piece out of the penis that came with your doll? I'm planning on getting an irontech doll and thier penises don't look too bad but I know I'm also going to get a real cock 2 and would probably prefer that. I also thought i might reach out to the manufacture to see if they can make the dick attachment custom for me.

trick-teaching3226

coedgirl wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:41 pm So did you basically just cut off on end of the vac u loc adapter? Also how did u get that piece out of the penis that came with your doll? I'm planning on getting an irontech doll and thier penises don't look too bad but I know I'm also going to get a real cock 2 and would probably prefer that. I also thought i might reach out to the manufacture to see if they can make the dick attachment custom for me.
This is my husband that made it for me. It is amazing. I will make sure he saw your comment.
Also I did not care for the IT ones at all.

No-Carpet8029
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by No-Carpet8029 »

coedgirl wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:41 pm So did you basically just cut off on end of the vac u loc adapter? Also how did u get that piece out of the penis that came with your doll? I'm planning on getting an irontech doll and thier penises don't look too bad but I know I'm also going to get a real cock 2 and would probably prefer that. I also thought i might reach out to the manufacture to see if they can make the dick attachment custom for me.
we have purchased 2 male dolls from irontech, 1 tpe and 1 silicone. that pic is tge tpe. I requested the pieces they use inside of their inserts so I can do this. they sent me one extra with the tpe and 3 with the silicone. my first question is your doll a tpe or silicone? there is a huge difference in the way the attatchment works. let me know and we can go from there. it looks like you are getting silicone, if that is the case I can fill you in better after we get her new silicone doll and I make his attatchment. I do not believe I will be able to make the realcock 2 work, due to the placement and angle of silicone. the tpe attached straight out just below the belly button so there was room for the realcock 2 there. I can keep you posted. I would recomend using the l9vebots attatchment instead of the doc johnson. I will send a pic
Attachments
Screenshot_20220917-114534_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20220917-114534_Amazon Shopping.jpg (38.07 KiB) Viewed 471 times

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

No-Carpet8029 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:35 am we have purchased 2 male dolls from irontech, 1 tpe and 1 silicone. that pic is tge tpe. I requested the pieces they use inside of their inserts so I can do this. they sent me one extra with the tpe and 3 with the silicone. my first question is your doll a tpe or silicone? there is a huge difference in the way the attatchment works. let me know and we can go from there. it looks like you are getting silicone, if that is the case I can fill you in better after we get her new silicone doll and I make his attatchment. I do not believe I will be able to make the realcock 2 work, due to the placement and angle of silicone. the tpe attached straight out just below the belly button so there was room for the realcock 2 there. I can keep you posted. I would recomend using the l9vebots attatchment instead of the doc johnson. I will send a pic
I will probably get a silicone doll, Thomas (soldier one, though warrior Medieval is hot too) The adapter looked like a quick air connector like the one my lovense sex machine uses. Yes please keep me posted... Since I already have a vac u lock plug with a quick air connector at the bottom,I may not have to do any mods at all. Either way lol I may want to buy a 3d printer in addition to my doll 😅, I want to see if I can attached a suction cup dildo with out using a harness to the doll some how...would the suction cup fit in the hole on it's own?

trick-teaching3226

coedgirl wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:07 pm
No-Carpet8029 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:35 am we have purchased 2 male dolls from irontech, 1 tpe and 1 silicone. that pic is tge tpe. I requested the pieces they use inside of their inserts so I can do this. they sent me one extra with the tpe and 3 with the silicone. my first question is your doll a tpe or silicone? there is a huge difference in the way the attatchment works. let me know and we can go from there. it looks like you are getting silicone, if that is the case I can fill you in better after we get her new silicone doll and I make his attatchment. I do not believe I will be able to make the realcock 2 work, due to the placement and angle of silicone. the tpe attached straight out just below the belly button so there was room for the realcock 2 there. I can keep you posted. I would recomend using the l9vebots attatchment instead of the doc johnson. I will send a pic
I will probably get a silicone doll, Thomas (soldier one, though warrior Medieval is hot too) The adapter looked like a quick air connector like the one my lovense sex machine uses. Yes please keep me posted... Since I already have a vac u lock plug with a quick air connector at the bottom,I may not have to do any mods at all. Either way lol I may want to buy a 3d printer in addition to my doll 😅, I want to see if I can attached a suction cup dildo with out using a harness to the doll some how...would the suction cup fit in the hole on it's own?
I don't think a suction cup would fit.

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

trick-teaching3226 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:13 pm
Okay thanks! Can't wait for you to get your Tomas doll. I asked spartan lover about putting Thomas on a 5'4 Nickolas body but that body is tpe so looks like I'm definitely getting the 5'9 body...now waiting on your review about the heating. Also I was told that bathing with male dolls isn't recommended bc water can get in the penis area. That makes sense to me, have you learned a way around this? Sorry if I shouldn't be asking this here, I'm learning so much from the forum becuase of people like you so thanks again!

No-Carpet8029
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by No-Carpet8029 »

coedgirl wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:13 pm
trick-teaching3226 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:13 pm
Okay thanks! Can't wait for you to get your Tomas doll. I asked spartan lover about putting Thomas on a 5'4 Nickolas body but that body is tpe so looks like I'm definitely getting the 5'9 body...now waiting on your review about the heating. Also I was told that bathing with male dolls isn't recommended bc water can get in the penis area. That makes sense to me, have you learned a way around this? Sorry if I shouldn't be asking this here, I'm learning so much from the forum becuase of people like you so thanks again!
as far as submerging the doll, we have never needed or wanted to do that. we do wash them standing up in the shower, placed on a rubber mart so the standing feet don't scratch the tub. I purchased a car cleaning product that is sort of like a jello play dough. I take some of that to fill in the hole that the penis extension fits into. the stuff is water proof and pulls out fairly easy, staying clumped together. I will include a pic of the product that we purchased on amazon. once Thomas gets here, and we get back from vacation, I will start to design his new penis. I will start a new thread and document the process. if you are planning on getting an irontech I would order directly from the manufacturer, we saved over $2600 on the Thomas order by ordering directly thru Winnie at irontech.
Attachments
20220920_084153.jpg
20220920_084153.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 373 times

INFORMATIONS