https://www.coeros.com/

New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New Design! Sex Doll Cleaning Kit

Post by DocWen »

Babel99 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:58 pm Hi Coeros, your kit is awesome, but at 186$ I find this quite excessive for a small pump and some tubing. Please no offence.

Are you planning a black friday sale later on this month?
I have one of these and I think that the really special part of the cleaner is that you can adjust the depth of the cleaning wand to match the depth of your doll. You can make it really long or really short or any step in between. And as RevJack may have mentioned in his review, it really does keep the surroundings of the doll (bed, chair, etc.) dry so you don't need to move her to a shower or bath tub.

So it's not the pump and tubing that you're really paying for (you're right in that you can get these cheaply just about anywhere) but the custom made cleaning head. If that helps.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Babel99 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:58 pm Hi Coeros, your kit is awesome, but at 186$ I find this quite excessive for a small pump and some tubing. Please no offence.

So go to another vendor and pay $400 to $600 for an inferior product that is a pain to set up, is loud as hell keeps the water inside itself (so you have to clean it out too) and leaks.
But it looks a lot fancier so you should be OK getting ripped off.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

DocWen wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:00 am

I have one of these and I think that the really special part of the cleaner is that you can adjust the depth of the cleaning wand to match the depth of your doll. You can make it really long or really short or any step in between. And as RevJack may have mentioned in his review, it really does keep the surroundings of the doll (bed, chair, etc.) dry so you don't need to move her to a shower or bath tub.

So it's not the pump and tubing that you're really paying for (you're right in that you can get these cheaply just about anywhere) but the custom made cleaning head. If that helps.
Hello,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. :glou: :glou:
Yes, the main costs of this cleaner are the custom-made cleaning head and the shipping costs (which are doubled due to the item being electronic). Another factor is the pump; we chose a high-quality pump, so it's quite expensive. The cost of the tubing is very low. If we manage our own overseas warehouse in the future, the shipping costs will be significantly reduced.

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

Coeros, is the drying function still being worked on and is there an eta for a revised unit with an incorporated drying function? I would hate to purchase now and have an updated unit go on sale a month later. Thanks
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

While you are waiting for the air hose adapter that I ASKED FOR A YEAR AGO,
YOU LISTENING COEROS? you can just shove your aquarium hoses into the the pump end of the intake hose. It works for me.
Although I do run a wrap of plastic tape around the end to increase the vaginal pressure.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

RevJack wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:52 pm

So go to another vendor and pay $400 to $600 for an inferior product that is a pain to set up, is loud as hell keeps the water inside itself (so you have to clean it out too) and leaks.
But it looks a lot fancier so you should be OK getting ripped off.

Reverend Jack
WOhh get off your high horse buddy. I am the one in other thread that gave you nice comments on your review, no need to be rude here.

My point here is that an high quality aquarium pump is in the 50$ range, while an high quality powerful house sump pump is in the 150$ range. So even though I think that this product is nice, I wanted to point out to Coeros that I not think that the item was priced to be interesting to the majority of people. This system would sell like crazy in the 90$ to 100$ range. Even though they would get less margin, the volume would create more revenue in the end.

Manufacturers are also interested in knowing if their product have a reasonable price from the market their are trying to conquer. At this price, I have 0 interest for this product and will never have one. But at 99$, I would have ordered one on the spot.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

No high horse here, are you aware that Coeros already cut the other vendors cost by half and produced a better, more reliable product. Less flash and BS, so all the components aren't hidden in a plastic box, in fact they are all accessible and replaceable if they wear out or break.
I'm glad coeros stood up and provided a decent product, risking pissing off the vendors they have to work with.

But hey, the old expensive shit is still out there available for purchase, go bust the $500 balls not the $200 balls. Coeros is more on our side than the doll manufacturers are.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

blacknblueballs69 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:11 pm Coeros, is the drying function still being worked on and is there an eta for a revised unit with an incorporated drying function? I would hate to purchase now and have an updated unit go on sale a month later. Thanks
I apologize, but the development of the drying function has been temporarily halted.
However, please rest assured, if we add a drying function to the Cleaning Kit after your purchase, I can send you the new product for free.
You can review it after receiving the new product.
:glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Babel99 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:20 pm
WOhh get off your high horse buddy. I am the one in other thread that gave you nice comments on your review, no need to be rude here.

My point here is that an high quality aquarium pump is in the 50$ range, while an high quality powerful house sump pump is in the 150$ range. So even though I think that this product is nice, I wanted to point out to Coeros that I not think that the item was priced to be interesting to the majority of people. This system would sell like crazy in the 90$ to 100$ range. Even though they would get less margin, the volume would create more revenue in the end.

Manufacturers are also interested in knowing if their product have a reasonable price from the market their are trying to conquer. At this price, I have 0 interest for this product and will never have one. But at 99$, I would have ordered one on the spot.
RevJack wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:48 pm No high horse here, are you aware that Coeros already cut the other vendors cost by half and produced a better, more reliable product. Less flash and BS, so all the components aren't hidden in a plastic box, in fact they are all accessible and replaceable if they wear out or break.
I'm glad coeros stood up and provided a decent product, risking pissing off the vendors they have to work with.

But hey, the old expensive shit is still out there available for purchase, go bust the $500 balls not the $200 balls. Coeros is more on our side than the doll manufacturers are.
Hi,

Thank you all for your feedback. :glou:

RevJack, I am very grateful for your support of Coeros products and your recognition of our service. :multi:

Also, thanks to Babel99 for the insights regarding product pricing and market acceptance. Your feedback is very helpful to us.

We currently can't achieve the $99 pricing, but we will try to bring more benefits to our customers in the future.

Babel99, I can send you a Cleaning Kit. You can review it after you receive it.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

How many liters of water are recommended for a single cleaning?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Aeron wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:24 pm How many liters of water are recommended for a single cleaning?
Hello,

Half a basin of water or a mixture of water and soapy cleaning solution should be enough, about 5-10 liters. But don't forget to rinse out the soapy water.
In addition, you can also refer to RevJack’s wonderful review: viewtopic.php?t=155595&start=45!

Best Wishes,
Coeros
RevJack wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:23 am People who know me here on TDF know that most Vendors don't like me. I do not hesitate to call BullShit on their bullshit. When Coeros showed up on TDF it took a whole two days before I was tearing into them. Shockingly, they contacted me and thanked me for my comments, and made an effort to resolve the issue I raised.
Imagine my shock when they asked me to review one of their products. As long as they understood that a Reverend Jack review might make them cry, I'd do it. So they sent me their "New Design, Sex Doll Cleaning Kit" https://www.coeros.com/product/top-sex-doll-cleaning/. And I tested the hell out of it.

So the kit shows up in a plain brown shipping box, no bells, no shiny advertising crap. That makes me happy, I don't want to pay for shiny slick ads that I have to recycle anyway. Good start, economy point for Coeros.
IN THE BOX: A white water pump, designed for aquariums, nice quality. Aquarium pumps have a notoriously long lifespan, I like it. Foreshadowing comment - the pump has four little suction cups on the bottom, how cute. Attached by a two foot long hose is cool looking custom designed and 3D printed douche nozzle with an outlet port. Before I can get pissed off at the tiny 15 inch outlet hose attached to the unit I see that they included a 40 inch hose and zip ties in the box. Good thinking Coeros, point for you. Someone will probably whine about having to change the hose (point deduction) but not me. The business end is a spiral fluted shaft with a single forward facing spray, two side sprays and 6 smaller holes in each of the flutes. Not a smooth shaft with a single hole in the end, someone definitely knew what they were doing when they designed it. Looking at it you can see that it is designed to both distribute and scavenge the water. At the base of the flutes the thick stopper of a collar is hollow with drainage slots over the entire surface to scavenge the water and direct it to the drainage tube. Cleverly and well designed, they knew what they were doing. What is NOT IN THE BOX is a power supply, but it's just a USB wall charger, which I have a whole box full of anyway. Personally, this makes me happy because I don't want to pay for another USB wall charger when I have a dozen of them already. Point for Coeros.

DOES IT RUN?: So off I go to the bathtub, fill a bucket with water, drop the pump in, plug it an and watch it go! The nozzle has a single forward facing spray, two side sprays and 6 smaller holes in the flutes. It puts forth a large volume of water under relatively low pressure. That is exactly what I want. Too much pressure, like a shower hose would blow out a poorly secured TPE plug and force water where it doesn't belong, this looks like it is designed to substitute volume for pressure.

LETS TRY IT! Another item missing from the box is an inflatable alligator. Luckily I already have one, so I deployed my inflatable alligator under my girls shoulders to give her a slight angle. Not sure you need to do this, but it made common sense. In preparation I have two buckets, one with 2 1/2 gallons of soapy water, and a towel for spillage (that I did not need).
Also I injected my dear gal with 5ml of KY jelly water based lube and 5ml of an astroglyde/J-lube mix. KY thins out easily in water, J-lube does not. J-lube is a whole different conversation but it does not rinse out or off of anything easily. Adding water to J-lube just makes more J-lube. It's a bitch of a test.

BREAK FOR A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Quietly sitting between the doll and the alligator is a TPE plug and a jar of TPE paste to gently remind everyone that all the manufacturers and vendors are lieing to you and your dolls orifices are probably NOT SEALED. PLEASE get an endoscope and check every orifice on your doll. Water in the skeleton is a preventable cause of death. Protect your investment.

MEASURE YOUR DEPTH. Any way you want to, just measure the actual depth of her vag. I used the short hose that came with the kit and adjusted the nozzle to about an inch shorter. I inserted the contraption into her Vag and the large collar of the device made a nice tight seal. This is when I truly appreciated those four little suction cups that held the pump securely to the bottom of my bucket. No worries about it slipping around or out or anything. Love them.
Ensure the output hose is in the empty bucket and plug the pump in.

THAT PUMP IS QUIET! My aquarium air pump is 4 times louder, this thing is whisper quiet. Major point to Coeros. And it moves water. 2 gallons in 1 minute 46 seconds, that is some solid volume. Gave a 2 gallon flush with clear water, pulled out the device and did a Vag contents check... Clean. No KY of course, but all the j-Lube was gone. Even up at the end, in the crevices, and in the fun folds, no J-lube. I'm impressed. Was she wet, yes, but not wet enough to drip.

BOTTOM LINE: This little thing is fast, quiet, efficient, and makes no mess. Am I worried about cleaning a mess out of my doll? Nope, not with this thing. I'm impressed, and I did not expect to be. Would I buy this device, which is less than half the cost of the one by buddy has from a doll vendor - YES, Yes I would.
Will I recommend it to folks who are looking for a convenient, effective, water washing solution? Yes, Yes I will.
Will I convert the folks who don't use water, no. To each their own, but if you want to flush your gal with water, this is the best solution I know of, and I'll wholeheartedly recommend it.

This is where most reviews would stop, but I want more. I want her dried too. So I put the device back in, and removed the hose running from the pump to the device. I then jury-rigged 2 output hoses from my aquarium pump to the water input port. It was an inefficient method involving squishing the hoses and some electrical tape, but it was a test. And as a big fat bonus, it worked.I put the output hose into the output bucket and out came a stream of bubbles. Success!
So I rigged one opening with the Coeros device and two aquarium hoses, and the other opening with my standard solution of two aquarium hoses and a cage butt plug. And I left.

When I came back, both holes were dry. The opening where the black Coeros device was inserted, at the seal around the collar, the opening was damp because if the seal. One pat with a paper towel and she was dry as a bone. I will design a way to connect my air hoses to the input, using T fittings or something because that presents as a total wash, rinse, dry solution. I will also challenge Coeros to engage their clever little engineer for a more elegant solution.

So in spite of my expectations, I like this little device. Quiet, effective, no mess.
Good job Coeros.

Reverend Jack.

MourningWood

Post by MourningWood »

Any sales or coupons planned upcoming? While priced fair, it’s a bit steep for me at the moment. Also interested in the drying feature, would hate to purchase and it gets released soon after.

I’d also be interested in doing a detailed review with pictures, possibly video on TDF and Coeros website.

I’m hoping to run my air pump similar to Revjack and 3D print an adaptor to go from small tube to cleaning kit tube to dry in the meantime.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

MourningWood wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:29 am Any sales or coupons planned upcoming? While priced fair, it’s a bit steep for me at the moment. Also interested in the drying feature, would hate to purchase and it gets released soon after.

I’d also be interested in doing a detailed review with pictures, possibly video on TDF and Coeros website.

I’m hoping to run my air pump similar to Revjack and 3D print an adaptor to go from small tube to cleaning kit tube to dry in the meantime.
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our cleaning kit. We're glad to inform you that as a TDF member, you're entitled to a $10 discount with the code: coeros2023, which can be used without any minimum purchase requirement.

Furthermore, we are very interested in your offer to conduct a detailed review. In appreciation of your effort, we are willing to provide an additional discount for your purchase. I will contact you privately with more details.

Regarding the drying feature, you might consider using a higher-powered air pump, which should suffice without the need for printing an additional adapter.

Thank you again for your interest and support.

Best regards,
Coeros

Zenrel

Post by Zenrel »

Oh wow, good thing I didn't buy the other cleaning kit. This one looks promising! RevJack's review totally convince me to get one.
Relani - AK4 #S29 viewtopic.php?t=177137
Previous Dolls
WM164D S29
Desi - SM156A X8 -replacement- TBA
Zhuhua - IT165 S6 -replacement- TBA
Wishlist
JSD 160E
AK6 157cm
Sino S161
Sanhui 163

“Imagination is more important than knowledge.” ~ Confucius

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I do have the kit myself and it is super good. I am expecting to release the full review next weekend (still working on it).

As a one liner, this kit is awesome. I initially thought that it would be some kind of gadget, but turn out that it is NOT. It is a complete game changer. Makes the whole cleaning thing super easy.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS