sanhuiofficial.com

Rinko's arrival (Basic unboxing)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Rinko's arrival (Basic unboxing)

Post by Leaf85 »

Rinko arrived this afternoon in a 'surprise' moment with UPS- I'm just happy I was actually home as yesterday they had no idea where the shipment was, and they reset the delivery from 05 July to "unknown"...anyway there were no forklift tine punctures this time (Nagisa's box had been penetrated thusly) and the box strapping was in good shape. I'm thinking 'all is good'.

She's a 158cm D-Cup Toshiko silicone model with flexi-skel, soft head with position-able mouth. She appears to have all the extras I requested - soft breasts, violet eyes, standing feet (hardened, no bolts visible), permanent color for nipples and vagina.

Box damage was negligible

RinkoBXJULY6.jpg
RinkoBXJULY6.jpg (115.81 KiB) Viewed 1391 times

Extras- heater, tap water douche hose, danger pantsu and lacey negligee. Head was well protected. Surprisingly there were no white gloves, nor an instruction booklet.
RinkoBXJULY62.jpg
RinkoBXJULY62.jpg (152.11 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
RinkoBXJULY63.jpg
RinkoBXJULY63.jpg (100.32 KiB) Viewed 1391 times

So she seemed well packed in a ton of hard and medium hard foam, along with air bags. I was impressed by the shoulder/neck foam guard until I saw her neck. I'm assuming she underwent some rough handling after leaving T.O., and instructions in plain English on the box not to stand on end were ignored. The two people delivering her didn't drop her, at least not in front of me, so I have no idea where in transit the derp occurred. I have sent a note with pictures to my vendor to give them a heads-up. Her neck was bent onto her chest and the silicone is damaged at the neck insertion point. I used the long rubberized handle on a plumbers wrench to gently straighten out the neck joint.
RinkoBXJULY64.jpg
RinkoBXJULY64.jpg (107.59 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
I carefully removed her from her transit carton and carried her upstairs where I laid her on the bed to give her a basic wipe down. I decided I better do a head-to-toe inspection while I could roll her onto her side easily. Checking the posterior neck area I noted several punctures- I'm assuming they were the result of the neck trauma? There are several striations in the silicone to the anterior neck just below the throat (visible to the naked eye, hard to photograph with my phone, the most prevalent is circled). Otherwise I've not noted any other damage yet.

RinkoBXJULY65.jpg
RinkoBXJULY65.jpg (110.13 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
RinkoBXJULY66.jpg
RinkoBXJULY66.jpg (83.55 KiB) Viewed 1391 times
RinkoBXJULY67.jpg
RinkoBXJULY67.jpg (116.15 KiB) Viewed 1391 times

I'll finish inspecting her as I give her a bed bath, then test the standing feet, and the flexi-skeleton. As much as I want to test out her sexual function, I'll wait to hear back from my vendor. Also I'll likely be ordering a new wig shortly, but for now this one seems suitable. I was surprised at the softness of her face as I'm used to Nagisa's hard head (lol). Implanted eye lashes look great, the eyebrows appear to be painted on but look very real. Magnifying glass lol is needed. Overall the body sculpt is lovely- I'm super impressed. Her joints are 'new-doll' stiff so I'm just being gentle and careful as I move her. The silicone body is heavy- I'm guessing around 75lbs (shipping weight listed at 84lbs, but some of that is the box weight) and with her long legs she's a bit more awkward to move than my Starpery. I'm looking forward to having them stand together to compare.

RinkoBXJULY68.jpg
RinkoBXJULY68.jpg (126.36 KiB) Viewed 1391 times

Anyway, that's it for now. I may add stuff here if I need to. Other than the neck issue, I'm quite pleased with Rinko.

I'll have better shots soon and probably just combine them into Nagisa's thread, since they are besties anyway
. 8) :glou:
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

SingleDogLife

Re: Rinko's arrival (Basic unboxing)

Post by SingleDogLife »

those punctures are horrible and will get mouldy once wet

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

SingleDogLife wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:43 pm those punctures are horrible and will get mouldy once wet
I'm careful and I've no plans to use the bath or shower, nor immerse her in water. Hospital-style bed bath is all that's needed. That way I can govern the amount of water that gets near the punctures. She was thoroughly dried afterwards and subjected to a fan for added drying bonus. I live in a very arid climate, and I'm careful to make sure my girls are dry, so not worried about mold/mildew.
Dave

Idol Crew:

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hey thanks for posting your unboxing experience! She's a beautiful girl!

Sorry to hear the UPS guys (or whoever they were) mishandled her during transit. Hope something can be done about it.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing more of your photos of her.

Keep us posted!

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

I'd fill the punctures with some Permatex flowing silicone sealant and call it good. Other than the damage she looks great!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

ZombieWinter wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:43 am I'd fill the punctures with some Permatex flowing silicone sealant and call it good. Other than the damage she looks great!
Hi ZW, thanks. I was wondering what silicone sealer would work, just hadn't looked at the repair threads yet, so thanks for the heads-up. I'm not fussed by the punctures since they are on the back of her neck so not at all visible at all when she's got her wig on (or even when she is wearing the short haired wig). As for the tear at the top of the neck, I'm pretty sure a sealant would work fine there too. Cheers!

JustDude wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:31 am Hey thanks for posting your unboxing experience! She's a beautiful girl!

Sorry to hear the UPS guys (or whoever they were) mishandled her during transit. Hope something can be done about it.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing more of your photos of her.

Keep us posted!
Hi JD, thanks. Other than the issue with the punctures and tear on the neck, Rinko is in solid condition so I'm pleased otherwise. As ZombieWinter suggested, the punctures can be easily sealed. The striations I noted at the neck/throat must have been gathers of factory detritus as when I washed her last evening with a soft cloth and warm soapy water they seemed to have been wiped away. Might be micro fractures of the 'skin' so I'll just keep an eye on that area. As to the transit/delivery, it seems to be hit or miss here with any of the big companies. I'd blame the pandemic, but I watched a delivery guy drop my grand piano replacement keyboard off the back of the van onto the road, pre-pandemic :| I'm sure the pandemic hasn't helped though lol. Cheers :glou:
Dave

Idol Crew:

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Flowable silicone for less than $10:
https://www.amazon.com/Permatex-81730-F ... 1015&psc=1
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

ZombieWinter wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:06 am Flowable silicone for less than $10:
https://www.amazon.com/Permatex-81730-F ... 1015&psc=1
Thanks for the link! Much appreciated.
Dave

Idol Crew:

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

Forgot to add this, but my vendor is all over this with the delivery people. They've also sent some repair materials gratis which is great.

After having her here for almost a week, she's fit right in and rapidly became a fixture. My bed is crowded (not a complaint!). I did order a new wig for Rinko on the Wednesday evening from Arda, and it was here via parcel post Friday morning. Next stop will be for some summer clothes for both Rinko and Nagisa- T's, short shorts, flipflops...fun!
Dave

Idol Crew:

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Congrats, she is beautifull !
As are Sanhui dolls ;)
I never experimented bad issues with UPS so far, but, i read from another member that sometimes manutentionners handle boxes so the weight is lower and in the case of dolls, the upper body is then put down while the box is set in vertical position.
The result is the weight all pressing on the neck.
I once have a box damaged but the "last kilometer" company was not guenuine UPS, only a contractor and i beleive they are not as cautious as UPS guys :(
On the other hand (no offense here) as i prefer lightweight dolls, maybe the boxes are easier to handle and less prone to bad usages.

Your vendor is great, sending you repair kit and going on the delivery corp :thumbs_up:

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

What a Silicone beauty, luckily the damage was in a place you will not see much especially when a wig is covering it.😃

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

zaxdoll wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:57 am Congrats, she is beautifull !
As are Sanhui dolls ;)
I never experimented bad issues with UPS so far, but, i read from another member that sometimes manutentionners handle boxes so the weight is lower and in the case of dolls, the upper body is then put down while the box is set in vertical position.
The result is the weight all pressing on the neck.
I once have a box damaged but the "last kilometer" company was not guenuine UPS, only a contractor and i beleive they are not as cautious as UPS guys :(
On the other hand (no offense here) as i prefer lightweight dolls, maybe the boxes are easier to handle and less prone to bad usages.

Your vendor is great, sending you repair kit and going on the delivery corp :thumbs_up:
Hi Zax, thanks! Just to add, part of the vendors service is to inspect the doll to make sure all is well and make sure she's packed well. The damage occurred after she left Toronto, so it's all on UPS (and or CN/CPRail if that's how UPS ships across country). I hear you on light weight. Rinko is heavy, and so a gauge to use for future purchase, i.e., I'll be looking at short and slender, not tall, and certainly not thicc, lol. :glou:
Dollfriend wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:47 pm What a Silicone beauty, luckily the damage was in a place you will not see much especially when a wig is covering it.😃
Hi Dollfriend, you are sure right about that, at least from an aesthetic point of view :) Other than the need to fill the punctures, as well as the tear on top of the neck, my concern is metal stress on the neck/shoulders from the bend-- I'm really gentle with my girls but stressed metal/stressed welds might give under even light pressure. Without opening the neck area I can't really check. I'm just waiting now to see what occurs between the vendor and carrier. Fingers crossed she'll last. :)
Dave

Idol Crew:

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

had the same "mishap" with my tpe girl neck bent over and slight abrasion (not as bad) still holding up ok after several years.
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Beautiful doll, sorry about the neck damage. These neck problems during shipping seem to be pretty common. There must be a way to pack the dolls so the neck doesn't get squashed when the box is upside down.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

loomis wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:23 pm had the same "mishap" with my tpe girl neck bent over and slight abrasion (not as bad) still holding up ok after several years.
Thanks Loomis, that's really good to know. :)
soonpk wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:50 pm Beautiful doll, sorry about the neck damage. These neck problems during shipping seem to be pretty common. There must be a way to pack the dolls so the neck doesn't get squashed when the box is upside down.
Hi Soonpk, thanks. Yeah I guess until they put them into some kind of molded, trauma resistant, container...prior to boxing...holding the doll in place, we'll all still be subject to potential damages. I think I noted that Sanhui had a thick, stiff foam, yoke-like protector for the neck/shoulders which I'm sure works fine under gentler conditions. If it hadn't been there I've no idea how much more damage the neck could have sustained and that tells me the impact of the box onto a floor, out of a truck/boxcar etc. was severe enough to cause a fail. Crazy. Anyway, she's otherwise good, and I'd highly recommend a Sanhui to anyone looking. :glou:
Dave

Idol Crew:

INFORMATIONS