www.hrdoll.com

New 164 HR doll <3

HRDOLL is a professional manufacturer specializing in the research, development, production, and sales of sex dolls. We adhere to the business philosophy of “Honesty, Quality, Service First" constantly bring new models every month and provides personalized ODM services. Create the face & body shape according to different customer groups. A full silicone head will be also released near future, this will promote a new revolution and bring you wonderful experience. Website: www.hrdoll.com
Intrigued628

Re: New 164 HR doll <3

Post by Intrigued628 »

Thank you for sharing the video. Very realistic. I love her shape.

JonRevy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JonRevy »

This doll's head actually reminds me of Sandra bullock the actress.
"It's better to have a doll and not need one, than need a doll and not have one."

soloman69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by soloman69 »

Intrigued628 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:24 pm Thank you for sharing the video. Very realistic. I love her shape.
Your welcome
And she is the perfect amount of curvy imo

soloman69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by soloman69 »

JonRevy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:34 pm This doll's head actually reminds me of Sandra bullock the actress.
You’re right , I see the resemblance.
I think my girl is a bit prettier tho😉

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Quick question, with her being made in Ultra-soft TPE, were you able to get her with gel-breast? Or did they not recommend it.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

soloman69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by soloman69 »

King Solo wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:00 pm Quick question, with her being made in Ultra-soft TPE, were you able to get her with gel-breast? Or did they not recommend it.
I asked for jell when ordering her. the breasts are not hollow for sure(had a doll with hollow so that’s how I know). The jell feels a bit harder than the actual tpe but it’s good because it helps keep their nice shape.

Keda
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Keda »

I bought Hr164 few weeks ago. She is already on the way. Cant post any pics yet as im newbie (atleast factory for now). I bought her from Silicon Lovers and they advised to go with standard tpe as it will be my first doll. Just wanted to know is there big difference between standard tpe and ultra soft as you mentioned its not your first doll.

soloman69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by soloman69 »

Keda wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:22 pm I bought Hr164 few weeks ago. She is already on the way. Cant post any pics yet as im newbie (atleast factory for now). I bought her from Silicon Lovers and they advised to go with standard tpe as it will be my first doll. Just wanted to know is there big difference between standard tpe and ultra soft as you mentioned its not your first doll.
I have a 161 Wm doll(bought a year ago)and a 169 starperry doll(bought at the same time as the hr doll) she is at least 70% softer than the wm doll and 40% softer than the starperry . I’ve never owned a regular tpe blend hrdoll so I’m not sure. I’m sure it will be soft enough . Let us know what’s it’s like when you get her 👍. And congrats on the doll 😁

Alpha1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Alpha1 »

Is she TPE and are the breasts gel filled ?

Scurge
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Scurge »

Love it! I can't wait to get an HR 164. I wish there were more jiggle videos as well!

INFORMATIONS