www.wmdolls.com

irontechdoll New Male Doll M5 Thomas 176cm

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: irontechdoll New Male Doll M5 Thomas 176cm

Post by muesky6969 »

sebast wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:46 pm
Hello,

I count on you my dear Winnie, :D

I'm sure you'll soon be able to design us male dolls that are as light as they are beautiful...

That said, half the job is done since your male dolls are already very beautiful! :o

I'm already in love with Thomas 2, but he'll have to go on a diet, pass the message on to him. :mrgreen:
Sebast I am right there with you.. I have the money in hand and available to buy multiple dolls but I am getting old, my back is trashed and I am just not as strong as I used to be, so no doll buying for me, until these guys go on a serious diet, like they need to be less then 30kgs, preferably around 27kgs..

Tonight I am going to work on getting Ebon's body squeezed into the spandex suit.. It kind of feels like trying to stuff 5kgs into a 2kg bag.. But I am determined so it is going to happen.. LOL!!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

sebast

Post by sebast »

muesky6969 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:54 am
Hello,

I'm sure you'll soon be able to design us male dolls that are as light as they are beautiful...

That said, half the job is done since your male dolls are already very beautiful! :o

I'm already in love with Thomas 2, but he'll have to go on a diet, pass the message on to him. :mrgreen:
Sebast I am right there with you.. I have the money in hand and available to buy multiple dolls but I am getting old, my back is trashed and I am just not as strong as I used to be, so no doll buying for me, until these guys go on a serious diet, like they need to be less then 30kgs, preferably around 27kgs..

Tonight I am going to work on getting Ebon's body squeezed into the spandex suit.. It kind of feels like trying to stuff 5kgs into a 2kg bag.. But I am determined so it is going to happen.. LOL!!
Hello Muesky, :D

I am wholeheartedly with you in your project, I'm sure you'll get there, there is a French expression that says this:

"At valiant heart nothing impossible" :wink:

You show the way to male doll makers, you are an example to follow! :thumbs_up:

Tell me, with all the money put aside while waiting for lighter male dolls, the day that will happen we will be able to afford a real harem of silicon men! :multi: :haha4:

Irontechdoll Office
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontechdoll Office »

muesky6969 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:54 am
Hello,

We need to launch more shorter male doll to meet light weight standard :)
Best Regards
Winnie

Irontech Doll

Email: sales04@irontechdoll.com

WhatsApp/ Wechat/ Skype/ telegram: +86 13692300896

Factory Address: No.71, Xidie Road, Shaxi Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong, China

sebast

Post by sebast »

What wonderful news Winnie!!!

I can't wait to see this lighter male bombshell!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you x1000! :glou: :D

Irontechdoll Office
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Irontechdoll Office »

sebast wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:36 pm
What wonderful news Winnie!!!

I can't wait to see this lighter male bombshell!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you x1000! :glou: :D
How about 170cm Bill
Attachments
1P8A7138.jpg
1P8A7138.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 120 times
1P8A5721.jpg
1P8A5721.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 120 times
Best Regards
Winnie

Irontech Doll

Email: sales04@irontechdoll.com

WhatsApp/ Wechat/ Skype/ telegram: +86 13692300896

Factory Address: No.71, Xidie Road, Shaxi Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong, China

INFORMATIONS