sexyrealsexdolls.com

Review on Tiddy Shop's EXTRA WOBBLES TiddyToy

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
keivn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Review on Tiddy Shop's EXTRA WOBBLES TiddyToy

Post by keivn »

Before I start I'll just say that the owner of the shop did send out an email early this year asking us (I'm assuming it wasn't just me) to write reviews because people weren't buying as much as they had in mind, and it sounded like they were on the edge of closing business. My first experience with the Tiddy Shop wasn't exactly satisfying because they mailed me the regular version instead of the extra wobbly one I ordered. But the owner was quite helpful and active in the process and sent me the wobbly version without asking me to return the regular one, nor did they ask for the shipping fee of the wobbly one they sent me later, so I was about to write a review but kinda forgot, partly because I don't play with the TiddyToy that much.

So, I have bought 4 pairs of breast toys by now, and got five pairs. Three pairs are Crownpeaks, and two of them are Tittytoy. I'll try to make this short. My honest opinion is that if you want the realism of touch above everything like I do, go with Crownpeaks. The sense of touch and the texture of skin is quite unbeatable as of right now unless there have been other competitors that have emerged in the market lately. However, Tiddytoy does have its advantages too. It has significantly more volume and weight, and its nipples are ungodly huge. And most importantly, the thing can't be damaged, unlike CP, which has to be handled extremely carefully. So this means you get to do much more with it, like sleeping on it using it as a pillow. Before you ask, I try to fuck every breast toy I've had, and the experience always sucks. Unfortunately, I think that's one of those functions that no toy could ever fulfill, at least today, just like blowjob. Overall, the thing is wobbly and soft enough while also feeling somewhat bouncy and just a little bit hard.

In short conclusion, I personally think Tiddytoy is relatively cheaper, especially considering its tremendous size, and the owner is quite responsive and helpful, which I can't be said about the CP people who were really bad at replying to emails based on my experience.

INFORMATIONS