www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls anti-counterfeiting code query system

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

WM Dolls anti-counterfeiting code query system

Post by WM dolls »

WM Dolls anti-counterfeiting code query system is a unique and leading query system in the market that integrates production management, quality management, traceability and other functions. This is the most direct and easiest way to verify authenticity, which is the ID card of WM Dolls products.

Each WM Dolls doll will be accompanied by a anti-counterfeiting code for inquiries, and the number of inquiries will be displayed.

We will protect every customer's rights for who buys WM Dolls and give back to customers with the best quality and service.

Query address: http://wmdolls.com/anti/index.php

In the face of counterfeit and inferior products, we will never be lenient. With the cooperation of law teams from each countries, we will pursue its legal responsibility. Resolutely crack down on counterfeit products and inferior products.

WM Group
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (417.38 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (353.47 KiB) Viewed 4539 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (362.7 KiB) Viewed 4539 times

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: WM Dolls anti-counterfeiting code query system

Post by WM dolls »

In order to protect everyone's rights, please look for our anti-counterfeiting code. You can ask any questions to Sales01@wmdoll.cn

WM Group

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Support genuine products, combat counterfeit products!
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

I am not sure how/if other companies do similar authentic checks but am quite pleased this is part of WM's support.

Many already know my doll story; I found a vendor, chose a doll and ordered it before even knowing about TDF. The vendor I choose seemed quite legit and was incredibly helpful. Then I found and joined TDF here and started educating myself on all things in the world of dolls, one thing in particular was; Beware of counterfeits! So I checked and the vendor I had gone through wasn't on TDF's list of approved vendors, I was a bit worried at that point but still anxious for the doll to arrive.

It did arrive actually faster than I was told, and was amazing. You all know how busy and entailed unpacking day of a first doll can be, so it was quite late in the evening before I got through the instruction book and finally to the 'Enter the Code' part.
With the doll sitting in a chair at the kitchen table with me I found the website, entered the code from the certificate, results; Not Authentic. What? No way. Dammit!
Knowing my track record for all things involving numbers I entered it again (it is quite a long number), results; Not Authentic. Double Dammit!
I looked the doll over again and remember thinking there is no way this is a counterfeit, this thing is f'n awesome! If it is a counterfeit I'm not telling anyone! :D

I took a break, went outside and breathed some fresh air to clear my head, came back in, drank some water and tried it again, being extra cautious this time, results; Authentic WM Doll.
In my tired state I had messed up the number, twice! Damn near giving myself a heart attack with the results. :haha4:

Since then Annies Dollhouse is now a TDF Approved Vendor and rightly so, nice company to work with. And even with a few quirks I am still amazingly happy with the choice of doll I made.
Moral; Double no, triple check that number! :D
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Anmo Dolls wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:14 pm Support genuine products, combat counterfeit products!
Thanks for your support. BTW, We like your website.

Best regards,

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Photo_guy wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:15 pm I am not sure how/if other companies do similar authentic checks but am quite pleased this is part of WM's support.

Many already know my doll story; I found a vendor, chose a doll and ordered it before even knowing about TDF. The vendor I choose seemed quite legit and was incredibly helpful. Then I found and joined TDF here and started educating myself on all things in the world of dolls, one thing in particular was; Beware of counterfeits! So I checked and the vendor I had gone through wasn't on TDF's list of approved vendors, I was a bit worried at that point but still anxious for the doll to arrive.

It did arrive actually faster than I was told, and was amazing. You all know how busy and entailed unpacking day of a first doll can be, so it was quite late in the evening before I got through the instruction book and finally to the 'Enter the Code' part.
With the doll sitting in a chair at the kitchen table with me I found the website, entered the code from the certificate, results; Not Authentic. What? No way. Dammit!
Knowing my track record for all things involving numbers I entered it again (it is quite a long number), results; Not Authentic. Double Dammit!
I looked the doll over again and remember thinking there is no way this is a counterfeit, this thing is f'n awesome! If it is a counterfeit I'm not telling anyone! :D

I took a break, went outside and breathed some fresh air to clear my head, came back in, drank some water and tried it again, being extra cautious this time, results; Authentic WM Doll.
In my tired state I had messed up the number, twice! Damn near giving myself a heart attack with the results. :haha4:

Since then Annies Dollhouse is now a TDF Approved Vendor and rightly so, nice company to work with. And even with a few quirks I am still amazingly happy with the choice of doll I made.
Moral; Double no, triple check that number! :D
Thanks for your attention. Yes, choosing TDF listed vendors is right.

Best regards,

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Welcome to buy authentic WM dolls here: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/wm-dolls-sex-dolls/

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

All options free of WMDOLL, come and check: https://anmodolls.com/collections/wm-dolls
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

INFORMATIONS