elsababe.com

The New 102cm Girl

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: The New 102cm Girl

Post by Studio »

Great to see her again, she is really posable!

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Lestat wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:17 am It's always great to see Pepper! Seems like you've always got a new outfit for her too🥰
Thanks! She loves being seen, especially in new clothes!
This dress was constructed from the cut off from one of Amara's dresses. Too nice to let it go to waste.
viewtopic.php?p=2404402#p2404402

Lestat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lestat »

Oh, very nicely done👍
I recently bought some fabric to try my hand sewing some things for my 102. A sewing machine would be nice though, I'm gonna have to do it the old fashioned way.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

DarkMind1982 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:20 am It seems i need to plan a purchase of this doll in future... :mrgreen:
Nice doll! Thanks for photos.
Elsa Babe will be waiting for you :haha4:

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Love the clothing. One question where did you get the stockings/Pantyhose that fit?

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Fitz62 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:39 am Love the clothing. One question where did you get the stockings/Pantyhose that fit?
I usually shop AliExpress for the girls.
Opaque/semi transparent hose and fishnets can be found by searching for "Pantyhose Ballet Dance Tights for Girls" and "Fishnet Pantyhose for Girls".
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/22518327 ... pt=glo2usa
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568052 ... 6004831%21

Size-wise, the 90cm and 100cm sizes go on without too much struggling. The fit is always a little weird from the crotch up. The kids these are meant for don't have much difference in their measurements from hips to waist to bust. With Pepper's more hourglass figure, these tend to fit at the hip and then can be too wide and too tall at the waist. I usually just roll the waist band over to shorten them and then pin the waist band tighter at the back to decease the width. For the price and trouble, it's not worth trying to do any sewn alterations on most hosiery.

Here's the fishnet body suit you've seen Pepper and Neko Marty in.
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568053 ... pt=glo2usa
It's made for a "full size" body but when it arrives it is tiny and not stretched out. It's a pretty good fit except that the crotch will hang down way below the crotch. You need some special materials to machine sew this fabric to avoid jamming your machine. I recommend just hand stitching it. It's only about an inch wide and down there you really don't see much of it so a "rough" sewing job won't detract very much.

Regular sized knee high stocking are pretty good "nylon stockings" on the 102cm and the 90cm. The band at the top of the stocking holds them up so they don't really require a garter belt. But a garter belt can really complete the look. You won't find any garters on "children's" searches so find the smallest ladies size you can find and be prepared to do a little sewing or pinning.

A search thorough "Girls Ballet Dancewear" will get you some tops, skirts, and leotards.
https://www.aliexpress.us/w/wholesale-G ... l.search.0
For Pepper I usually get a T4 or 100cm size. Again, pinning at the back may be necessary. Finding the appropriate 90cm size is still a work in progress.

Lastly, a lot of women's tops like simple t-shirt cuts (not fancy tailored/button down styles) in XS and XXS sizes can be used as full dresses on the 102cm. Depending on the stretch of the material, you may need to add a belt to give the garment a waist.

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Thank you for sharing with us.

Triplea7221
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Triplea7221 »

Are you going get tall high heeled knee for these little dolls like your bigger dolls. How about oversize hoop earrings

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

Thank you for providing us with new photos ~

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

May I ask where you bought the heels for this little beauty?

What size shoe is she?

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:57 am May I ask where you bought the heels for this little beauty?
What size shoe is she?
Sexy heels in extremely small sizes are the hardest thing to find. During an exhaustive (and on going) search the best thing I've found are these:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568017 ... pt=glo2usa

They don't have a lot of styles and they are actually a bit too big for the 102cm, but beggars can't be choosers. This style comes in a 15-16cm and a 14.5cm foot length. Pepper is only 13.6cm so some generous toe stuffing was in order.

My secret to dolls standing in heels can be found here:
viewtopic.php?p=2311683#p2311683

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

Salt & Pepper

"My name's not 'Salt'. It's Miko."
"Whatever."

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated