www.sexdollgenie.com

First order from SDG

Reviews on Sex Doll Genier Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Heavyhittinpf

First order from SDG

Post by Heavyhittinpf »

This is a review of my first experience with SDG, and The SY Doll “Arvilla” I ordered from them.

https://sexdollgenie.com/products/arvil ... der_detail

•Placed order Jun 27th
—Arvilla $1,325 discounted to $1,226 plus free standing skeleton upgrade and extra head using generic banner coupon code.

•over the next 2-3 weeks I contacted SDG a few times with questions , they responded by email same day, every time. Very helpful and knowledgeable, ….and American 🇺🇸

•July 27th received factory photos and approved them immediately, they looked exactly like the website pics , and again instant reply from sdg.

•today is July 30th , doll is being shipped currently awaiting tracking number, I’ll update this post with more info about the process once it arrives. I expect the doll sometime within the next week or so. Due to the price of the doll and it needing signed for , I opted to have it shipped to a carrier hub in my area for me to pick up in person once I get off work.

INFORMATIONS