www.thecityofsexy.com

Can Gynoids Be Hung By the Bolt Protruding from the Neck?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Can Gynoids Be Hung By the Bolt Protruding from the Neck?

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi everyone.

As the Subject line asks, can the bolt coming out of the neck support the weight of the doll? If so, does anyone know what size and thread should be used for hanging the doll?

I'm looking for the best way to clean my Model 11. I would prefer not to just stand her in the shower due to concerns of water getting to the skeleton via the holes for the foot bolts. I have a bathtub stool arriving Tuesday but I am open to suggestions to the best way to do this.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Can Gynoids Be Hung By the Bolt Protruding from the Neck?

Post by Kazuya »

Yes it does, it’s designed with that purpose in mind. M18 threaded eyelet will do it.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Can Gynoids Be Hung By the Bolt Protruding from the Neck?

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Kazuya wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:30 pm Yes it does, it’s designed with that purpose in mind. M18 threaded eyelet will do it.
M18 eye nut just ordered. Thank you very much Kazuya!!!

INFORMATIONS