reallovesexdolls.com

175 WM

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

175 WM

Post by mathieu242 »

Amazing folks at RLSD,

Are there plans to offer this doll on your site in the future? I've seen it advertised on at least one other retailer's site.
WM-DOLL-TPE-SEX-DOLL-175CM-HEAD-56-17-416x624.jpg
WM-DOLL-TPE-SEX-DOLL-175CM-HEAD-56-17-416x624.jpg (36.57 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
WM-DOLL-TPE-SEX-DOLL-175CM-HEAD-56-16-416x601.jpg
WM-DOLL-TPE-SEX-DOLL-175CM-HEAD-56-16-416x601.jpg (24.36 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
Thanks!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 175 WM

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi Mathieu,

Thank you for your post! So we talked to WM Doll about this because it would be unusual that RLSD would not be the first to get any new doll models. This is what we found out: This doll (175cm G-cup) is actually not new, the model was completed in Dec 2020. Around that same time, due to Covid, international shipping costs drastically skyrocketed from what they were prior. With this doll being 5ft9 and 145lbs shipping weight (130lbs doll weight), it would be very expensive to ship because of the weight. So WM Doll Doll says they chose not to launch this doll because the shipping costs are so prohibitive.

Not sure how the website listing it has the photos, (FYI the weight and measurements listed on their site are off by a lot, compared with the stats they just sent us.)

WM has sent us the photos, and stats so we can sell it, but it comes with the highest price tag of any WM Doll to date, due to the shipping weight. (how all doll costs are based)

What do you think, should we list her? She is beautiful, but definitely a big girl! Is she too much to handle?

We'll we can't make that decision for everyone and withhold her from you, so we listed her! >>>> https://reallovesexdolls.com/175g-5ft9-sex-doll/ <<<<

:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Musiclover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musiclover »

Wow she is so sexy.
Does she come in silicone?
Classy and sassy combined thread viewtopic.php?p=2304597#p2304597
Yvonne, Olivia, carmen 165E viewtopic.php?t=156925
Valerie fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156315
Scarlett fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156312
Andi fashion thread viewtopic.php?t=156314
Shawnie thread viewtopic.php?t=149673

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Stacey, once again you and your team at RLSD prove to be the best. THANK you for all that info. If you don't mind I'm going to link all this info in another discussion at the WMDolls chat here at TDF. There was a lot of confusion earlier this year RE this doll and the inconsistent measurements that were being advertised. This particular doll definitely has an audience and I am super happy that you have added her to your selection at RLSD! Yes, the weight will be prohibitive for a lot of customers, but I don't think the added cost will make anyone think twice.

Thank you again!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Musiclover wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:29 pm Wow she is so sexy.
Does she come in silicone?
Hi Musiclover,
Isn't she though! So far, this doll is only available in TPE.
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

styles20001
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by styles20001 »

What doll has that butt, but is NOT a heavyweight wrestler?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

styles20001 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:48 am What doll has that butt, but is NOT a heavyweight wrestler?
Our pick for Best Bubble Butt, without the heavyweight is another doll made by WM Doll, the 141F designed by and exclusive to RLSD, has the same "poppin" ass, curves instead of muscles, and only weighs 70lbs as opposed to 130lbs. Excellent LHP too! She has really great customer feedback! https://reallovesexdolls.com/4ft8-141cm-custom-f-cup/

And if you don't mind the heavier 99lb weight, the 173H, also has the same kind of Bubble Butt! She has some abs, but not overall a muscular doll. Extreme curves!
https://reallovesexdolls.com/173h-5ft8-sex-doll/

There are definitely other dolls with nice asses, but those two definitely have asses with the same level of 'BUBBLE' to them, with more curves than muscles.

The WM Doll 170M, also has a nice Bubble Butt too, also a bit heavier, weighing in at 90lbs, though she could be considered a tad muscular.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/170cm-5ft7-m-cup/

Hope that helps!

Stacey, RLSD
realovesexdolls.com

l-e-a-h
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by l-e-a-h »

wow, what a beautiful body

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

I WANT WANT WANT THIS DOLL :o :o :o
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor