Starpery.com

Aeon Flux

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Aeon Flux

Post by Olivia F1 »

Loving the new shoes

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Its the holidays, and Savanna keeps receiving new dresses she orders online while I'm asleep.
This beautiful blue dress arrived yesterday.
As Savanna is competing for prizes in another post, and I have already swapped-out 1 of her 5 allowed images, I decided to add this photo here, as to avoid other competitor's wariness of my obsessive nature. 8)
IMG_1916.JPG
IMG_1916.JPG (6.07 MiB) Viewed 715 times

deliladoll

Post by deliladoll »

She looks awesome.

Best of wishes for both Savanna and you!
Authorized fan of Starpery's Hedy ever since February 2021.
Transcending beauty in silicone.

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Hot damn! What's the tpe blend like? Soft I hope...
IMG_1497-1.JPG
IMG_1497-1.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 705 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:16 pm Hot damn! What's the tpe blend like? Soft I hope...IMG_1497-1.JPG
The TPE is high quality. It seems they changed their tpe formulation a few years ago and is of very high quality now.
If you have a doll built with weight reduction (foam core) the doll is firmer where she needs to be and softer where you would expect her to be.

The TPE is medium to slightly medium/firm in its softness. Which I believe lends to better overall longevity.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Along with her new dresses, shoes, and other items; Savanna miraculously grew a bush over-night, as shown below.
The carpet definitely doesn't match the drapes!
IMG_1917.JPG
IMG_1917.JPG (6.04 MiB) Viewed 692 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

deliladoll wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:33 pm She looks awesome.

Best of wishes for both Savanna and you!
Thank you so much, dolls can be so much fun. cheers :glou:

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Last Photo of 2023 ?

Savanna wants to wish everyone a happy holiday!

And before you leave...
There is a Photo contest going on for a free doll, and if you vote for Olivia F1, Savanna promises to lower your taxes and give you more free stuff in the form of government benefits and subsidies. :drinking:
IMG_1923.JPG
IMG_1923.JPG (6.82 MiB) Viewed 574 times
IMG_1927.JPG
IMG_1927.JPG (6.64 MiB) Viewed 569 times
IMG_1928-2.JPG
IMG_1928-2.JPG (6.21 MiB) Viewed 567 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

IMG_1917-4.JPG
IMG_1917-4.JPG (601.18 KiB) Viewed 487 times
playing around with color adjustments and such...

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

Olivia F1 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:11 am Less Aeon Flux, and more black dress with flower print. I think her days of being a comic book assassin are over... for now

IMG_1501.JPG

IMG_1503.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG
The fusion of light and shadow! It's absolutely breathtaking. I personally find that these blurred contours make her even more captivating. You know, sometimes, not seeing things too clearly actually leaves more room for the imagination to flourish. :oops:
Glad to have you here! Cheers~
Our website:
https://betterlovedoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better dolls from the best brand!
:angel:

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

BetterLoveDollForYou wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:29 am
Olivia F1 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:11 am Less Aeon Flux, and more black dress with flower print. I think her days of being a comic book assassin are over... for now

IMG_1501.JPG

IMG_1503.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG
The fusion of light and shadow! It's absolutely breathtaking. I personally find that these blurred contours make her even more captivating. You know, sometimes, not seeing things too clearly actually leaves more room for the imagination to flourish. :oops:
Thank You,
here is a blast from the past
IMG_1317.JPG
IMG_1317.JPG (988.69 KiB) Viewed 297 times
IMG_1216.JPG
IMG_1216.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 295 times

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

IMG_1970.JPG
IMG_1970.JPG (338.17 KiB) Viewed 260 times
morning sun coming in just right
IMG_1968.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG (397.71 KiB) Viewed 259 times
the sun-lit event came and went within minutes

judashorror
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by judashorror »

Hi man, thanks for the photos, it's indeed a great job! Starpery should hire you =) But I have a question. In the early posts, you said this doll is a 171D. However, in the Starpery store there are two models of 171D dolls, the "old" and the "new" ones. Looking the the photos, your doll doesn't appear to be either of them (one has a very large bust and the other has (far!) too much hips). In fact, your doll itself looks perfect, having the best measures of both the models advertised on the page. So I wonder if your doll is different from the ones currently sold, maybe a more older - on the other hand, it could be an impression due to the professional look of your photos. Could you tell us the measures of your doll? Bust, waist and hips? To make sure if your beauty is one of these still existing models... or if it's really a rare jewel that I will never find haha

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

judashorror wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:14 pm Hi man, thanks for the photos, it's indeed a great job! Starpery should hire you =) But I have a question. In the early posts, you said this doll is a 171D. However, in the Starpery store there are two models of 171D dolls, the "old" and the "new" ones. Looking the the photos, your doll doesn't appear to be either of them (one has a very large bust and the other has (far!) too much hips). In fact, your doll itself looks perfect, having the best measures of both the models advertised on the page. So I wonder if your doll is different from the ones currently sold, maybe a more older - on the other hand, it could be an impression due to the professional look of your photos. Could you tell us the measures of your doll? Bust, waist and hips? To make sure if your beauty is one of these still existing models... or if it's really a rare jewel that I will never find haha
I may have mis represented her mistakenly. My doll is a 171c, And as far as I know. her model is still being produced.

Below is a chart showing the different models. My doll measures accurately to the specifications of the 171c model.

I personally like her balanced body and weight. Starpery will be introducing further weight reduction on their models in the time to come. At 29kg, she is relatively easy to play with. And with further weight reduction in the works, her new model (when redesigned) will weigh even less.
starpery measurements.jpg
starpery measurements.jpg (242.37 KiB) Viewed 189 times

INFORMATIONS