www.wmdolls.com

Please Welcome Brianna my WM 173 H

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Please Welcome Brianna my WM 173 H

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Beautiful

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

I love Brianna! She is like Amazon Woman extraordinaire!

Please MOAR!

Cheers!

Sili

Mark44
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mark44 »

I love big tits :angel:

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Don’t take the shade personally, she is an amazing giant. I wanted a thick curvy Amazon. But weighing 135 myself, I was worried about moving the weight around. I also felt shaded at times because of my color choice. We’re all individual and have different tastes. That’s why there’s so much variety.

Polymer amour
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polymer amour »

tuffluv88 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:09 am
Rucko wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:59 pm wat.png

I've never seen a 10 year old girl at 173cm that look like this

Pay that remark no mind. That response was just a poorly fabricated attack on me for calling out the disgusting filth that is taking over this whole website.

Anyways..... what a lovely looking WOMAN
I think I know what you mean. You're referring to guys who spend thousands buying flat chested flat assed underdeveloped looking dolls for some reason?

Yes, when I saw that happening it also made me question the motivation behind it.

When a guy could literally spend the same amount of money and buy a thicc womanly athletic adult looking sexy doll like the 173 H but instead buys one of those it's definitely suspicious. Especially when they so vehemently condemn these womanly dolls.

I've seen it all over Reddit and Discord too.

The ways they try to justify it is equally laughable and horrifying.

P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by P3T3flytese »

Wonderful, I needed some new snu-snu pics to brighten up a typical dreary dutch sunday.
But Kcahs, buddy...fix her eyes. XD Or did you just get her drunk to have her to pose for you? ;P

I'm also a little sad there's division among us doll owners. We're men with dolls, not quarreling boys with action figures.
Why should there be contention between those who like them voluptuous & willowy and those who love 'em lithe 'n slim.
...Though sum will never known the joy of motor boating a set of big ol' tiddies.

:P
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

User042812
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by User042812 »

Any plan for this coming Halloween season 🎃🎃

Cat woman or Harley queen photos are coming ? 😮‍💨

INFORMATIONS