www.wmdolls.com

Naughty Harbor dude is hot, hot, HOT.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Big Boobs

Naughty Harbor dude is hot, hot, HOT.

Post by Big Boobs »

https://www.naughtyharbor.com/af-doll/m ... et-kieran/

Bucket list. πŸ˜‹

With a different haircut he'd resemble a young Neil Peart (RIP). 🀩
Attachments
13101_male-sex-doll-brunet-kieran-5ft-2-160-cm.jpg
13101_male-sex-doll-brunet-kieran-5ft-2-160-cm.jpg (64.39 KiB) Viewed 803 times
13101-11_male-sex-doll-brunet-kieran-5ft-2-160-cm.jpg
13101-11_male-sex-doll-brunet-kieran-5ft-2-160-cm.jpg (67.58 KiB) Viewed 803 times
13101-10_male-sex-doll-brunet-kieran-5ft-2-160-cm.jpg
13101-10_male-sex-doll-brunet-kieran-5ft-2-160-cm.jpg (58.11 KiB) Viewed 803 times
13101-8_male-sex-doll-brunet-kieran-5ft-2-160-cm.jpg
13101-8_male-sex-doll-brunet-kieran-5ft-2-160-cm.jpg (76.69 KiB) Viewed 803 times
Boobs. Big boobs.

Phossil

Re: Naughty Harbor dude is hot, hot, HOT.

Post by Phossil »

Arthur!

game lady doll needs to make an Arthur Morgan doll. Maybe Irontech could get close.

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

O yasss!! He would be delicious! ❀️❀️
Boobs. Big boobs.

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

I wanna see a Jason Momoa doll πŸ˜‚
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

Kandicaine wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:46 pm I wanna see a Jason Momoa doll πŸ˜‚
yeah!
an Idris Elba one too. @irontech

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hey, Big Boobs - thank you for posting this. In my extensive online searches for my male doll, I've seen just about every doll on the market. But this guy's face is new. And what a beautiful face he has! Perfect lips, too. I might get in touch with my vendor to see if: a) I can order just his head and b) if it will be compatible with Erik's WM body.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Phossil wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:38 pm Arthur!

game lady doll needs to make an Arthur Morgan doll. Maybe Irontech could get close.

Hey, Phossil. I've never heard of Arthur Morgan before. I'm not a gamer, so that's why. But, damn, I love a rugged-looking man. He'd be an awesome doll! :D

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

FormerlyHot
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FormerlyHot »

true_blue22 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:08 am Hey, Big Boobs - thank you for posting this. In my extensive online searches for my male doll, I've seen just about every doll on the market. But this guy's face is new. And what a beautiful face he has! Perfect lips, too. I might get in touch with my vendor to see if: a) I can order just his head and b) if it will be compatible with Erik's WM body.
Actually you have seen him before. This is the head that Sam40 used to create his DIY colossus, Jake. πŸ˜€

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

true_blue22 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:38 am
Phossil wrote: ↑Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:38 pm Arthur!

Hey, Phossil. I've never heard of Arthur Morgan before. I'm not a gamer, so that's why. But, damn, I love a rugged-looking man. He'd be an awesome doll! :D
Yes guys that is my husband...my Jake...
Afdolls made my dream come true...
I'm sure the head will be compatible at least with the head connector u need, regarding skin color u will have to speak directly with the seller, but I'm sure some customization is possible.
Bruce from Afdoll is really a very great seller and he was on top of every moment involving the creation of Jake's head. Again thanks Bruce!
I can give you his email if u want help in that matter.
Attachments
IMG_20211125_202415-1.jpg
IMG_20211125_202415-1.jpg (4.49 MiB) Viewed 656 times
IMG_20220419_141430.jpg
IMG_20220419_141430.jpg (3.77 MiB) Viewed 672 times

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

true_blue22 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:08 am Hey, Big Boobs - thank you for posting this. In my extensive online searches for my male doll, I've seen just about every doll on the market. But this guy's face is new. And what a beautiful face he has! Perfect lips, too. I might get in touch with my vendor to see if: a) I can order just his head and b) if it will be compatible with Erik's WM body.
I was thinking the same thing. A manufacturer finally makes a handsome realistic face that isn't an archetypal cute Twink! I am Gen X and dude can definitely pass for Gen X. AF Doll calls him Jake but Kieran is a sexier name. 😚❀️ I wonder if there's a way to add stubble.
Boobs. Big boobs.

Big Boobs

Post by Big Boobs »

Sam40 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:57 am
Yes guys that is my husband...my Jake...
I'm sure the head will be compatible at least with the head connector u need, regarding skin color u will have to speak directly with the seller, but I'm sure some customization is possible.
Bruce from Afdoll is really a very great seller and he was on top of every moment involving the creation of Jake's head. Again thanks Bruce!
Woof!! πŸΊπŸ˜ƒ Dude is STACKED. Wonder what his average bench press is? πŸ‹πŸ»πŸ’ͺ🏻
Boobs. Big boobs.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

FormerlyHot wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:15 am Actually you have seen him before. This is the head that Sam40 used to create his DIY colossus, Jake. πŸ˜€
I swear that I've never seen him in my online searches. I definitely would have remembered his perfect lips. It never clicked with me that Sam40's Jake has the same face. It's amazing how different the dolls can look with a different hairstyle or eye colour.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Sam40 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:57 am Yes guys that is my husband...my Jake...
Hi, Sam40. I tried to find AF Dolls online last night but couldn't. There were a bunch of different vendors selling AF dolls, but I couldn't find their official website. I'd be very grateful if you could PM me Bruce's email. That's so kind of you. I'm glad that he gave you such wonderful customer service. :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Big Boobs wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:22 pm I was thinking the same thing. A manufacturer finally makes a handsome realistic face that isn't an archetypal cute Twink! I am Gen X and dude can definitely pass for Gen X. AF Doll calls him Jake but Kieran is a sexier name. 😚❀️ I wonder if there's a way to add stubble.
Agreed - this face is definitely more masculine than a twink. The head is listed as being made from silicone, so implanted stubble would be more likely to remain intact on a silicone face. (I've read reviews of TPE dolls where the doll no sooner arrives and it's chest/pubic hair has come loose - part of the reason that I didn't bother with any body hair at all for Erik. And partly because it's easier to clean him without any body hair.)

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

true_blue22 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:17 am
Sam40 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:57 am Yes guys that is my husband...my Jake...
Hi, Sam40. I tried to find AF Dolls online last night but couldn't. There were a bunch of different vendors selling AF dolls, but I couldn't find their official website. I'd be very grateful if you could PM me Bruce's email. That's so kind of you. I'm glad that he gave you such wonderful customer service. :D
Sent u the info by private message...
Please give Bruce my regards...
:)

INFORMATIONS