SexDollAmerica.com

couple questions about TBLeague dolls (action figures made of TPE/Silicone)

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
hydraceviche
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

couple questions about TBLeague dolls (action figures made of TPE/Silicone)

Post by hydraceviche »

Hello! I just got a TBLeague doll as my "first" doll. Are those dolls made from the same silicone/tpe than real size dolls?

Also, I used oil pastels to enhance certain areas like nipples, can you use that kind of material on your real size dolls?

I'm starting with this "hobbie" so I wanna know as much as I can before I get my real sex doll hehe.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: couple questions about TBLeague dolls (action figures made of TPE/Silicone)

Post by ShadowFun »

Welcome to the forum!

Most importantly, TBleague Phicen dolls are made of TPE, not silicone. The things you do to maintain dolls made in these 2 different materials are very different from one another. There are many tutorials on the forum on how to take care of full size love dolls. These tutorials are easy to find if you do a little searching.

1/6 Phicen dolls are made of a harder and firmer blend of TPE than full size love dolls. I have used oil pastels to color my Phicens in the past but my TPE love dolls are too soft for this to work. The simplest way I've found to color my TPE love dolls is with powdered makeup, such as eyeshadow and blush. I now use these makeups on my Phicens also.

Because the TPE of the Phicen dolls is so much firmer, care and maintenance is both different and similar than the full size TPE dolls. I clean both types of TPE dolls with mild soap and mineral oil (baby oil). I use baby powder to powder them both and make them not sticky. But I only need to "re-oil" the soft full size TPE dolls, not the Phicens. Both small and large TPE dolls will stain easily from many clothes, especially dark and red. Stain removal is similar on both but takes much longer on the firm Phicen dolls.

Just remember to keep all TPE dolls, big or small, away from silicone. Most silicone will cause chemical damage to TPE with prolonged contact. Some silicone product makers use special formulas that are compatible with TPE, but that is uncommon.

Good luck with your doll experiments!

INFORMATIONS