kimberdoll.com

Hippie Kimber

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Hippie Kimber

Post by Joe Bin »

Did you make the merkin ??

italianloopy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by italianloopy »

no, I bought it on amazon. Make-up artist is the creator, It is not cheap around $75. I make it last a year or more.
Attachments
IMG_0778[1].JPG
IMG_0778[1].JPG (5.88 MiB) Viewed 912 times

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

italianloopy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:44 pm no, I bought it on amazon. Make-up artist is the creator, It is not cheap around $75. I make it last a year or more.
Cool, I will have to check them out. I need to either make or find for sale a light brown one for my Julia. She is blonde with light brown roots.

italianloopy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by italianloopy »

you can buy brown and blond merkins as well, I recommend buying the 'big bush' merkin sold by make up artist because you can always trim it however you like and you will have some excess as well, I created her armpit hair with the excess hair of the merkin because her pubic area is relatively small. So the $75 gave me her full pubic bush as well as armpit hair.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Thanks for the info, but I can't seem to find the brand "Make up artist" in any search. Is it advertised as a merkin, or face hair ?

EDIT: Just found it on Ebay.
Thanks.

italianloopy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by italianloopy »

update on attaching hair:

I have fortunately now found the Elmers extra strength roll-on glue is much better than all other possibilities. I have tried several types of double-sided tape, spirit-gum, regular Elmers , Ghost glue and other attempts I can't think of right now. I simply MUST have lots of pubic hair and armpit hair. For the first time ever, I have found something that holds hair on my doll. An added bonus is that it is not messy at all and can be removed with just warm water. It works with netting and also without netting if one simply attaches the hair to the body. If a little bit comes loose, just roll on some elmers and attch that portion.

attaching eyelashes so that they stay however is hopeless-I have tried everything!

italianloopy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by italianloopy »

What could be better than a hippie Kimber than 2 hippie kimbers!! They seem to be getting along quite well and usually leave me a liitle space to join them!!. Mila has a WM382 head, Lala has the Kimber head.Image
Attachments
IMG_1497[1].JPG
IMG_1497[1].JPG (3.33 MiB) Viewed 570 times
IMG_1499[1].JPG
IMG_1499[1].JPG (2.83 MiB) Viewed 570 times
IMG_1500[1].JPG
IMG_1500[1].JPG (3.09 MiB) Viewed 570 times
IMG_1502[1].JPG
IMG_1502[1].JPG (3.11 MiB) Viewed 570 times
IMG_1506[1].JPG
IMG_1506[1].JPG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 570 times
IMG_1531[1].JPG