sexyrealsexdolls.com

keep getting logged out

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

keep getting logged out

Post by carlys_guy »

i can't see pictures others have posted and i keep getting logged out everytime i flip a page or try to leave a comment.

carlys_guy

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: keep getting logged out

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Admins, I recently have started having a similar issue where (regardless of browser or device) I get logged out within minutes. It happens despite having checked the tick box for "Remember me". This is a recent issue (last week or so); previously, I could stay logged in for a whole day without issues, despite switching networks (home, work, cellular, etc.). It's incredibly frustrating. It can be as simple as logging in, clicking on a post to read and then whatever I do next, whether it is reply to a post, click to go to the next page of a thread, or click the Board Index link at the top of the page and I will get logged out. Just trying to respond to people posting questions in a thread I started, I was logged out a dozen times in 10-15 minutes. Is this a known issue? Is there anything that can be done to correct the problem??

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Bump. This is still a problem…

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

clear your cache, result your browser to default settings, and check your extensions and see if they trust the site.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Sounds like a problem with session cookies on your device. Unlikely that TDF can fix this for you.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

nicvncnt wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:58 am Sounds like a problem with session cookies on your device. Unlikely that TDF can fix this for you.
What’s odd though is that it started happening at more or less the same time across multiple devices and different browsers. The same ones I have used since joining the forum.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Are you using an internet connection that changes the IP address continuously, also during sessions?

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Nescio50 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:35 pm Are you using an internet connection that changes the IP address continuously, also during sessions?
Fair question…I don’t think so; at home, although I use a dynamic IP address, the refresh on it certainly isn’t every minute or two. At work, it’s a fixed IP.

And as mentioned before, this only started happening recently and to my knowledge, nothing has changed from my end.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

There are no recent changes at TDF ...

Dynamic IPs are fine, but it should not change during a session.
Also connections through VPN, TOR, are troublesome, unless it is a clean IP address.

I may ask our server admin, he knows much more of this stuff.

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Nescio50 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:53 pm There are no recent changes at TDF ...

Dynamic IPs are fine, but it should not change during a session.
Also connections through VPN, TOR, are troublesome, unless it is a clean IP address.

I may ask our server admin, he knows much more of this stuff.
Thank you. I do use a VPN, but it’s the same one I’ve been using since I joined and as far as I know, it hasn’t been updated that recently. I can try a different connection type. The VPN has a lot different locations so I can try to see if that makes any difference…

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

As quite some VPN providers serve spammers and trolls and other internet criminals, be aware that many of the IP addresses of VPN providers are blacklisted.

P.S. I guess you trust this VPN provider more than your ISP, otherwise why use a VPN.
By using a VPN, it is them who know all about you ... :whistle:

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

Nescio50 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:25 pm As quite some VPN providers serve spammers and trolls and other internet criminals, be aware that many of the IP addresses of VPN providers are blacklisted.

P.S. I guess you trust this VPN provider more than your ISP, otherwise why use a VPN.
By using a VPN, it is them who know all about you ... :whistle:
It's probably a toss-up who should be least trusted between the two, TBH

And although I occasionally run into issues with my VPN's IP addresses getting blacklisted, it's been quite rare over the years.

INFORMATIONS