https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Ideas for new original mini dolls? BE HEARD HERE! [TiddyShop] [poll + let me know your ideas!]

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

What kind of doll features would you want the most? (pick your top 8! Let me know what you love!)

Larger sized mini doll
15%
Smaller or medium sized mini doll (specify what sizes you all prefer in the thread plz!)
3%
Stomach bulges out with penetration
5%
No Stomach bulging (or not important)
6%
Nipple penetration
3%
Firmer insides
1%
Softer insides
9%
Tighter holes
4%
looser/bigger holes
4%
Large/Huge breasts
12%
Smaller/medium sized breasts
5%
Both holes
11%
THICC bodytype
10%
Slimmer bodytype
8%
Vibration (if possible)
1%
Integrated warmer (also if possible)
3%

Total votes: 177

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Ideas for new original mini dolls? BE HEARD HERE! [TiddyShop] [poll + let me know your ideas!]

Post by tiddyshop »

I'm planning on starting some R&D for a new original doll design and wanted to check with everyone here to see what kind of things you're looking for or dreaming would be made and don't hesitate to give examples! Please let me know if I forgot anything important in the poll or anything fundamental!

Also I would love to hear what you all enjoy and what your absolute favorite mini dolls are too and why! How about pitfalls and things you all didn't like or think could be improved upon? Also things that just don't really matter to you in the design are important to know as well like stuff you thought was important but really wasn't or made no difference in the end.

I really want to bring something great out in the future even if I'm just starting out and I appreciate everyone who takes the time to respond! I know with the advice and knowledge of everyone here I will definitely be on the right track!
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

ufomanuap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ideas for new original mini dolls? BE HEARD HERE! [TiddyShop] [poll + let me know your ideas!]

Post by ufomanuap »

Mini red devil doll would be a BEST SELLER!

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ideas for new original mini dolls? BE HEARD HERE! [TiddyShop] [poll + let me know your ideas!]

Post by tiddyshop »

ufomanuap wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:56 pm Mini red devil doll would be a BEST SELLER!
Thanks! Can you give me an example of what kind of design you're thinking of or what it would be based off of?

ufomanuap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ufomanuap »

I wish these types of designs were not so hard to find or create. For example, these mini red devil dolls :twisted: that would weigh about 37 pounds..."Next million dollar doll here". :evilbat:
"Imagination" is what's lacking in the doll world right now. Sticking to the same old formula is ok but it has its limits. :sleeping:
How about a 110cm Red Devil Doll that you can heat and has moaning features with glow in the dark eyes? :thumbs_up:
Attachments
Elsa babe She devil proposal resize.jpg
Elsa babe She devil proposal resize.jpg (176.52 KiB) Viewed 792 times

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

ufomanuap wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:01 pm I wish these types of designs were not so hard to find or create. For example, these mini red devil dolls :twisted: that would weigh about 37 pounds..."Next million dollar doll here". :evilbat:
"Imagination" is what's lacking in the doll world right now. Sticking to the same old formula is ok but it has its limits. :sleeping:
How about a 110cm Red Devil Doll that you can heat and has moaning features with glow in the dark eyes? :thumbs_up:
Oooooh I just love that design, I'll definitely keep all of what you said in mind, thanks! That's something I could see coming out amazing!

On another note, since you mentioned it, I definitely do understand why many companies stick to the formula though. There's this big risk of investing a ton of money into a design + 3D model + physical mould (and everything that follows on the manufacturing and refinement) and then it doesn't sell sadly :( . Especially for smaller companies, the risk can just be really high to do something too adventurous right out the gate, on the other hand, it can certainly pay off if everything goes well and it gets really popular!

That's also why I'm checking here though to see what kind of things everyone is interested in! I definitely have ideas for what I'd want in an original doll design and it's actually not too far off from what's leading in the poll already. The prototyping and modeling phase is still a ways off though, but I'm excited to start playing with different design ideas and seeing where it ends up going :multi:

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

There's two schools of thought about new products and ideas.
One: Copy what's selling the most. Tweak it a little bit so it's avoiding IP infringement, and hope the popularity of what you copied can sustain you for a bit. The automotive and movie industries are great examples.
Two: Look at what's already being done, and what *could* be done, and figure out if you can fill in the gaps. Are there any colors, body types, or ethnicities that AREN'T well represented in the doll market? Every major brand has an "Elf" doll, but how many have Dwarves, Orcs, Devilgirls, zombies, etc?

ufomanuap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ufomanuap »

These glow in the dark eyes would be a huge hit in the doll industry if they were easy to access which they are not.
Attachments
Diavolo G1.JPG
Diavolo G1.JPG (43.42 KiB) Viewed 725 times

Prellmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Prellmann »

Hi! Nice to hear from your project. I was thinking of doing something similar as I couldnt find anything that fully satisfied my needs for a hideable and storeable mini-Doll thats looks and works nice. But if you do a good job youll have a first customer right here :D MRL sometimes makes good-ish stuff but nothing that really blows my mind. There certainly is room for improvement and I`ve nerver had a doll that I had nothing to complain about.

I would love to have a mini doll in the weight range of 3-5kg. In appearance I would prefer something not-human like a mini-succubus/demon. Red or blue would be nice. Breasts should be big enough for paizuri but not ridiculous huge like some of the MRLs. Breast geometry is also very important for paizuri. Make them a bit protruding to make paizuri easier but not saggy. I totally have a bulging-fetish so this would be amazing. MRLs sometimes do the job but I also had some diappointments with channels in strange angles wich totally destroyed the immersion and made me regret my buying decisions. Pls dont do that mistake.

Looking forward to see prototypes! Happy developing!

Prellmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Prellmann »

btw: Animator Janner3D has some great examples of thicc sexy succubi.

Prellmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Prellmann »

Just found out you already released your first doll :D
She looks nice! Good figure and shape and nice to see you tried to make bulging a thing. Looks promising and probably gonna get one soon.

Next model pls with bare boobs withous hand on. Something else belongs there.

Are colour of nipples and vagina removable makeup or is it permanent? What are the eyes made of?

Are you planning to make some from silicone?

Keep up the good work. Your on to something

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

How about 125cm, medium breasts, but larger wider hips. She can be thin but with wider hips.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

100 cm, big boobs, oral function, comes with a wardrobe and heels.

BlueRichie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BlueRichie »

I want a good thigh fuck. Like 3Dust Chun Li thigh fuck or this girl organickitty her thigh video it looks like fkn so softttt. Your material looks perfect for a lower/half torso with gel legs pleasee to get some intercural.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Studio wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:54 pm 100 cm, big boobs, oral function, comes with a wardrobe and heels.
I only saw this post today, but it got me thinking. Having a variety of clothes for your dolls is definitely a feature that would encourage me to buy. Alternatively, a line of dolls that are compatible with a commonly sold size of doll clothing is also very useful. I suspect that's why there's so many min-dolls in the 60-65cm range.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

How about more of what is already offered ….but in silicone?

Any thoughts on highly detailed legs and hips onahole with detailed feet and toes?

Please Keep up with the small dolls with curvy adult B:W:H ratios and sultry adult looking faces! more anime/fantasy heads?

Maybe a mermaid or anthropomorphic doll?
IMG_1260.jpeg
IMG_1260.jpeg (17.14 KiB) Viewed 210 times
IMG_1563.jpeg
IMG_1563.jpeg (131.29 KiB) Viewed 210 times
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

INFORMATIONS