realsexdoll.com

What is your fantasy doll.. 💋

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Re: What is your fantasy doll.. 💋

Post by Miss Barkley »

infl8orama wrote: I'd love an inflatable Christina Hendricks...
Christina Hendricks, 013.jpg
Christina Hendricks, 013.jpg (516.41 KiB) Viewed 950 times

krizacek1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by krizacek1 »

hello all lovers of inflatable dolls. My fantasy dream doll is like this. futanari doll around 2 meters tall with very long legs, very thin waist, and with gigantic monstrous melons, with long nipples to insert the penis into, and with an enormously long horse penis (20-30inchs) with the function of nonstop cumshots. and beautiful multi-colored hair that is almost floor-length when standing. Well, it's just a dream. Hard material of course, and the second dream is me sitting on her huge cock while a big ganbang of lot of shemales(it's just a dream, so if there were 50 or maybe 500, the more the merrier) big cocks f...s her tits and mouth and squirts so much cum that hectoliters of cum cover me and her body. and at that moment she squirts deep inside my ass, and so long that my belly swells, and at that moment I explode, and then I would start drinking the shemale's cum that would fill all her holes and I would drink them until the holes were empty. extreme dream???
my inspiration

Last edited by The Doll Man on Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: photo links puted under mature content

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Sexy long and lean Asian women. Short and petite works as well. But Asian women in general are a gift of the gods.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

krizacek1 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:41 am hello all lovers of inflatable dolls. My fantasy dream doll is like this. futanari doll around 2 meters tall with very long legs, very thin waist, and with gigantic monstrous melons, with long nipples to insert the penis into, and with an enormously long horse penis (20-30inchs) with the function of nonstop cumshots. and beautiful multi-colored hair that is almost floor-length when standing. Well, it's just a dream. Hard material of course, and the second dream is me sitting on her huge cock while a big ganbang of lot of shemales(it's just a dream, so if there were 50 or maybe 500, the more the merrier) big cocks f...s her tits and mouth and squirts so much cum that hectoliters of cum cover me and her body. and at that moment she squirts deep inside my ass, and so long that my belly swells, and at that moment I explode, and then I would start drinking the shemale's cum that would fill all her holes and I would drink them until the holes were empty. extreme dream???
😲 This is already the stage of philosophy....

🤔 You wrote this text very well, it is a well-packaged story
where the description of the girl is difficult to separate
from the imaginary events....

🤔 I think that we shouldn't present details like this so widely in public,
and looking at it from another side:
- Maybe we should keep such an unusual comment in public,
precisely because it represents enormous freedom of expression,
even in extreme forms....

🤔 ....Was it just one dream, are there many more,
is it changing into evolution or degradation during long time, very interesting..

🤔 It is also a philosophical question,
how many people actually had similar dreams or fantasies,
which simply disappeared over time,
or they developed even more in a similar direction,
but did not have the courage to tell or write all this to someone ??

🤔 Are there limits to human sexuality ??

Marquis De Sade - 120 Days Of Sodom, 01.jpg
Marquis De Sade - 120 Days Of Sodom, 01.jpg (635.86 KiB) Viewed 863 times

krizacek1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by krizacek1 »

The Doll Man wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:47 am
krizacek1 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:41 am hello all lovers of inflatable dolls. My fantasy dream doll is like this. futanari doll around 2 meters tall with very long legs, very thin waist, and with gigantic monstrous melons, with long nipples to insert the penis into, and with an enormously long horse penis (20-30inchs) with the function of nonstop cumshots. and beautiful multi-colored hair that is almost floor-length when standing. Well, it's just a dream. Hard material of course, and the second dream is me sitting on her huge cock while a big ganbang of lot of shemales(it's just a dream, so if there were 50 or maybe 500, the more the merrier) big cocks f...s her tits and mouth and squirts so much cum that hectoliters of cum cover me and her body. and at that moment she squirts deep inside my ass, and so long that my belly swells, and at that moment I explode, and then I would start drinking the shemale's cum that would fill all her holes and I would drink them until the holes were empty. extreme dream???
😲 This is already the stage of philosophy....

🤔 You wrote this text very well, it is a well-packaged story
where the description of the girl is difficult to separate
from the imaginary events....

🤔 I think that we shouldn't present details like this so widely in public,
and looking at it from another side:
- Maybe we should keep such an unusual comment in public,
precisely because it represents enormous freedom of expression,
even in extreme forms....

🤔 ....Was it just one dream, are there many more,
is it changing into evolution or degradation during long time, very interesting..

🤔 It is also a philosophical question,
how many people actually had similar dreams or fantasies,
which simply disappeared over time,
or they developed even more in a similar direction,
but did not have the courage to tell or write all this to someone ??

🤔 Are there limits to human sexuality ??

Marquis De Sade - 120 Days Of Sodom, 01.jpg

Well, I've been preparing for a long time, but in the end I'm not too ashamed :-)

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

my inspiration

Wow, those pics remind me of dlord441's crazy doll, check the link below...

⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
viewtopic.php?t=150060

Have you seen this thread also, there are some good futa dolls in here...
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
viewtopic.php?t=46906

:noel2: ..... 21 days to Christmas .....
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

krizacek1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by krizacek1 »

Joe 90 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:08 pm
my inspiration

Wow, those pics remind me of dlord441's crazy doll, check the link below...

yes, she just misses the long cannon that shoots hectoliters non-stop :-)

⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
viewtopic.php?t=150060

Have you seen this thread also, there are some good futa dolls in here...
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
viewtopic.php?t=46906

Toy_Boy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Toy_Boy »

Warhol689 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:45 pm So far this has been the best doll I have had made:

custom toy (4).png
custom toy (6).png

I customized mine through DAZ 3D as well. I just found this method easier than trying to base things off an image. Then try and describe to the people at Hongyi the pose I was looking for. Since I have already dumped quite a bit of money into Daz as a hobby. It was just easier for me to design what I wanted. Yeah, the boobs are utterly massive and a bit unwieldy, but I had always wondered what it would be like to have a doll with massive tits like this, and heat stretching to this size just isn't really feasible with the cheap mass produced dolls.

Inflatable design 3 pic 1.png
Inflatable design 3 pic 4.png
Where can i buy this big inflatable dolls?

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Joe 90 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:22 pm What is your ideal fantasy doll. Is it a cartoon character, a movie character, a CGI character, another doll, a pin up. Is she a creation from Art work, a model or an adult performer, A celebrity or even something you have dreamt up yourself.

Or is your doll a fantasy figure of a person or a character I wonder.

I am sure that everyone here would like to hear or see what other people's fantasy characters are. Post them here or create a link to a thread if you like.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to post a contribution here.

:puppydogeyes:

Master of Puppets...

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Dees luver wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:04 pm
Joe 90 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:22 pm What is your ideal fantasy doll. Is it a cartoon character, a movie character, a CGI character, another doll, a pin up. Is she a creation from Art work, a model or an adult performer, A celebrity or even something you have dreamt up yourself.

Or is your doll a fantasy figure of a person or a character I wonder.

I am sure that everyone here would like to hear or see what other people's fantasy characters are. Post them here or create a link to a thread if you like.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to post a contribution here.

:puppydogeyes:

I really like this one she is a cute doll.

:noel5: .....Merry Christmas.....
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Hmmm, you guys made me investigate Daz3D.
Boy, what an interesting tool!

This is what came rolling out for me eventually:
Demi2.0_1.png
Demi2.0_1.png (756.69 KiB) Viewed 481 times
If any manufacturer can make me a latex inflatable doll that looks exactly like that (with jelly-filled boobs!), I'd pay a thousand bucks for it in the blink of an eye... :multi:

Guess I'll have to settle for a Hongyi-job, though :mrgreen:

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Toy_Boy wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:54 pm Where can i buy this big inflatable dolls?
Look up Hongyi Toys on Alibaba. They're custom made and thus expensive.
But totally worth it if you don't find your taste in the run-off-the-mill inflatable dolls!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Joe 90 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:22 pm What is your ideal fantasy doll. Is it a cartoon character...

My fantasy doll is indeed a cartoon character. My own I made up. Here's a small look.

This is her...

From this world at war...

Being chased by this woman...

and this black man...

But she's really this woman...

from this also violent world...
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Since the topic’s fantasy dolls, gimme one of daphne from the Velma HBO series .. damn, I love redheads.. in all of my 52 years alive, I’ve only had one opportunity with one and omg, just amazing .. but in the meantime should I ever meet another one, daphne it is..
Attachments
91679AE5-072E-49ED-80D1-2DADB8DAE16A.jpeg
91679AE5-072E-49ED-80D1-2DADB8DAE16A.jpeg (457.91 KiB) Viewed 452 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I will list a few of my ones now. First one is the character Andriod 18, Lazuli.
Attachments
ynb45hB-zzVd6KGRG3M59YDRP-Iis-I9u3RN5XKSUfI.png
ynb45hB-zzVd6KGRG3M59YDRP-Iis-I9u3RN5XKSUfI.png (356.74 KiB) Viewed 422 times
The Puppeteer...

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS