climaxdoll.

New fantasia

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
chillwill1

Re: New fantasia

Post by chillwill1 »

roadside28 wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:08 am Hey Chillwill1, could you do me a favor and measure the dimensions of your New Fantasia. It's the Fantasia dream, correct? Also if possible, do you still have the box it came in, could you measure that as well. Also what is the weight of your New Fantasia?

Reason I'm asking is because I ordered one, and I think I got something different. A smaller version. Thanks for any information you can provide.
Do you have a picture of yours?

Booty Hunger
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Booty Hunger »

Thank you for the pictures.. I noticed the Fantasia a few years back and I’ve always wanted one. How would you compare the size to Tiddyshop’s? And the jiggle?

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

Is there anywhere else I can purchase the fantasia doll? I want one so bad but i dont trust that secretlovetoys site. Id rather get it somewhere thats more reputable if possible plus Ive been hearing some people say that site is a scam. Only thing i have at the moment is the 50 inch mistress bubblebut doll from curvetoys. It looks exactly like the wetdream doll

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

Chaoticrealm wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:05 am Is there anywhere else I can purchase the fantasia doll? I want one so bad but i dont trust that secretlovetoys site. Id rather get it somewhere thats more reputable if possible plus Ive been hearing some people say that site is a scam. Only thing i have at the moment is the 50 inch mistress bubblebut doll from curvetoys. It looks exactly like the wetdream doll
You can buy mine if you are interested.

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

chillwill1 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:40 pm
Chaoticrealm wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:05 am Is there anywhere else I can purchase the fantasia doll? I want one so bad but i dont trust that secretlovetoys site. Id rather get it somewhere thats more reputable if possible plus Ive been hearing some people say that site is a scam. Only thing i have at the moment is the 50 inch mistress bubblebut doll from curvetoys. It looks exactly like the wetdream doll
You can buy mine if you are interestedWhat condition is it in?

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

It has been used less than 10 times.

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

chillwill1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:39 am It has been used less than 10 times.
How big is it compared to the wetdream doll and also how do you clean it before selling and and what price? Sorry if thats too many questions. Just need to know what im getting

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

I showed pictures already it’s still sitting the box it was shipped in

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

chillwill1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:11 pm I showed pictures already it’s still sitting the box it was shipped in
The one on the right is that the wetdream or are both fantasia? I know there are 2 versions of the fantasia and I know the one on the left is the new one

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

Chaoticrealm wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:59 pm
chillwill1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:11 pm I showed pictures already it’s still sitting the box it was shipped in
The one on the right is that the wetdream or are both fantasia? I know there are 2 versions of the fantasia and I know the one on the left is the new one
yes you are correct

Chaoticrealm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chaoticrealm »

chillwill1 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:52 pm
yes you are correct
Do you have the old fantasia?

chillwill1

Post by chillwill1 »

Chaoticrealm wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:36 pm
chillwill1 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:52 pm
Nope
yes you are correct
Do you have the old fantasia?

doggydog652
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by doggydog652 »

i know this forums a little old but im really thinking about getting one. i wanna know which site you ordered this product from? someone asked but you just told em to buy yours lol. any reply would be greatly appreciated thanks !

doggydog652
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by doggydog652 »

what site did you purchase from ?

schadenfreude1887
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by schadenfreude1887 »

doggydog652 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:34 am what site did you purchase from ?
Its from secretlovetoyz

INFORMATIONS