climaxdoll.

New fantasia

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
doggydog652
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: New fantasia

Post by doggydog652 »

is their site a scam? i see a lot of people complaining about shipping

ALFONZO
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ALFONZO »

Oh my goodness, it's the first time I've seen such a big butt.

Oioiquerico
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Oioiquerico »

I gotta save up money for one of the fantasia. I’m an ass man and wow, this will exceed my fantasies but I am worried on where to store it due to the size.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Oioiquerico wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:02 pm I gotta save up money for one of the fantasia. I’m an ass man and wow, this will exceed my fantasies but I am worried on where to store it due to the size.
I have both of the Fantasias. The Dream, and the OG. And if i'm being totally honest, I think the OG is waaaay better. Don't get me wrong the Dream is still fun. But the Original Fantasia is so much bigger and jigglier than the Dream. The seductive website says the dream is 28 inches wide. That's not true. It's about 26 at best. I tried contacting the site owner after my purchase about false advertising, but he ghosted me after the order. I did get my order though, just no comment on the incorrect measurements.

The OG fantasia is 30 inches of pure bliss! And as for your storage concern, as Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park says, "Life finds a way." You'll find a spot to hide her, trust me! Butt! With how good she looks, and how good it feels, you'll probably just keep her out for the first week or two. Trust me, she's going to occupy a lot of your free time if you get one.

lacerta
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lacerta »

Holy moly the shape on that thing. Id be fearful when picking it up that one cheek would be unsupported and fall, and the middle would rip in half haha

ACordovianWolf
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ACordovianWolf »

Haha those shorts, where in the world did you get them?

Oioiquerico
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Oioiquerico »

roadside28 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:06 am
Oioiquerico wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:02 pm I gotta save up money for one of the fantasia. I’m an ass man and wow, this will exceed my fantasies but I am worried on where to store it due to the size.
I have both of the Fantasias. The Dream, and the OG. And if i'm being totally honest, I think the OG is waaaay better. Don't get me wrong the Dream is still fun. But the Original Fantasia is so much bigger and jigglier than the Dream. The seductive website says the dream is 28 inches wide. That's not true. It's about 26 at best. I tried contacting the site owner after my purchase about false advertising, but he ghosted me after the order. I did get my order though, just no comment on the incorrect measurements.

The OG fantasia is 30 inches of pure bliss! And as for your storage concern, as Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park says, "Life finds a way." You'll find a spot to hide her, trust me! Butt! With how good she looks, and how good it feels, you'll probably just keep her out for the first week or two. Trust me, she's going to occupy a lot of your free time if you get one.
No doubt in wanting to keep her out. If only the website wasn’t sketchy; I think that’s the only thing putting me off right now. Considering past users made forums also having trouble with their site.

INFORMATIONS