sanhuiofficial.com

Our new 172cm with seamless neck available now

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Our new 172cm with seamless neck available now

Post by staycool64 »

4891d wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:37 pm This doll is beautiful but, at 52 kg, will it find customers? There are so many alternatives today, of comparable size, that weigh at least 10 or 15 kg less.
What surprises me is that in general Sanhui dolls are not excessively heavy, so bringing out a very heavy recent model is a surprising decision.
Yes I have to agree, seems they are going backwards instead of forward. Need new faces, molded textured vaginas not graded cheese like silicone inside that holds moisture, softer butts, lighter dolls not heavier, Tan skin looks Orange not tan, Light Tan looks off to!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Johnnyboy4 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:00 am You need to change the pussy design.
We also need to see a full standing picture of the doll
I agree 100 percent!!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

alpha3344
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by alpha3344 »

I like this doll a lot!

sevensamuraivalley
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by sevensamuraivalley »

Blyatman wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:11 am Right now, this would be the no1 choice for my first purchase. The only thing preventing me from making my final decision is her 52kg weight.
I'm in the same boat. Maybe I'll go back and take a look at Tayu to see what my options are.

Mike, if you see this, on these AIO models, can we get different heads/faces installed?

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

I've just taken delivery of one of these and, I must say, she is magnificent. However, it's true that she's a heavy girl and quite a mass to heave into bed, even for a well-built fellow like me. Her weight is what it should be for a young woman of her height and curvaceous figure and, personally, I find that it is an aspect of her realism.

I plan to post a separate thread soon to describe my experience of ordering and delivery, plus first impressions. I wanted to attach a picture here of her in her new home in order to whet your appetite but, unfortunately, I'm a brand-new member and the system won't let me until the moderators feel assured that I'm not a bot.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Proud Owner wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:58 am ...
the system won't let me until the moderators feel assured that I'm not a bot.
Actually, it's enough to post 5 messages (in any thread). Then you can post pictures, send PM,...

Congratulations on your beautiful doll. I can't wait to see your photos. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Proud Owner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Proud Owner »

Thank you for that, much appreciated. (Two down and three to go).

Bigbear84
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bigbear84 »

Beautiful doll with lifelike weight to. Maybe too hard to move around and clean but it is lifelike.

The vagina design looks very realistic. Bravo

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

I would consider this doll if it had an exchangeable head. In my experience the head of a doll, especially if it's made of soft, kissable silicone, is prone to wear and tear. It doesn't last as long as the body of the doll. I already had to buy a new head for my Sanhui 168 after only 2 years. If the head hadn't been exchangeable, I would have had to buy a new doll. So I propose that you offer a version of this wonderful doll with an exchangeable head.

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

I would like to renew and update my above comment. I estimate the life expectancy of my Sanhui 168 at 6 -8 years (body) and that of the head at 2 - 3 years. This means that I have to buy 2 new heads during the lifespan of the body, and an AIO doll is out of question for me. As your 172 is a stunningly beautiful doll, I regret that I don't have the option of a conventional head attachment. Is it really so difficult to make a standard body (i.e. with detachable head) with an already existing AIO casting mould? You would certainly need a different neck termination for the skeleton, but that should't be so difficult. Perhaps you could also use a "dummy skull" for the casting process to fill the head part of the mould. After the casting process you would cut off the dummy head and trim the remaining cast burr.

rock1101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rock1101 »

Rollo62 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:49 am I would consider this doll if it had an exchangeable head. In my experience the head of a doll, especially if it's made of soft, kissable silicone, is prone to wear and tear. It doesn't last as long as the body of the doll. I already had to buy a new head for my Sanhui 168 after only 2 years. If the head hadn't been exchangeable, I would have had to buy a new doll. So I propose that you offer a version of this wonderful doll with an exchangeable head.
Hello there. The new generation silicone is not the same as the old one. I have 3 Sanhui AIO dolls from different years with different hardness. It's true that the softer one, an older 160 AIO, has worn out nose and lips, but the newest one, the 155cm-head-27, is much more durable than the others. It seems that it can go for a much longer time. As of the make up, I guess it's always necessary to do some DIY reapplying because it just won't last for long.

BTW, have you ever owned an AIO doll? IMO it's much better than regular head-body attached dolls and It's the reason I keep on buying Sanhui.

INFORMATIONS