www.yourdoll.com

The best Accessory!

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
PrivateUser1
Apprentice
Apprentice

The best Accessory!

Post by PrivateUser1 »

What is the best accessory I can get for my doll?
does the straps damage my doll?

wolf3738
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: The best Accessory!

Post by wolf3738 »

The best accessory I would say depends on each person, as each of us likes different things.
It could be clothing, makeup, a better way to lube your doll up for that special time, a better wig is definitely a game changer too (makes it much easier to brush or style the hair).

For the basics I would say a good stand for while you do the maintenance or dressing and disrobing the doll, in my opinion this makes a big difference.
A good setup or work area for cleaning / maintaining your doll is vital as well.

I have an adjustable stool that is on wheels , which I think makes moving her around so much easier, I just put her in a sitting position pick her up set her on the stool and roll her where I need her to be, whether its play time or shower time etc.

Anyway that is just a few ideas of the accessories that I have, hope that helps some. I am not sure what your referring to with the straps so if you could elaborate a little maybe?

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

probably talking about a sex swing i think its possible but youd have to get one with enough support pretty sure somewhere on here theres a recommended sex swing but it will probably be a higher grade one that requires a anchor in a ceiling beam instead of one that can go on a doorway.

i agree about getting your doll a better wig going from synthetic to human hair wig is a huge difference they can get expensive but it depends on the length and volume of the wig. i got one for $180 and the length was to her mid back and i love combing and stylizing it i always wonder if wig/hair style youtubers know that doll owners are out there watching their videos lol.

doll stand is another must have some stands sold by vendors can get expensive but heres a easy DIY stand from plumbing pipe viewtopic.php?t=156216&hilit=doll+stand. i made it and all together it was about $70 from home depot at most tool wise youd need a drill to attach the flange to the base board.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

2 to 3 inch long hatpins. So you can pin her wig firmly to her head.
Nothing kills a boner like a wig falling off mid-stroke or mid position change.
Best $3 I ever spent.
After that, a sex swing. What a blast that is!

Reverend Jack.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello PrivateUser1,

best accessory is cat ear^^
Dolls love it very much.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

PrivateUser1 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:46 am What is the best accessory I can get for my doll?
does the straps damage my doll?
The OP asking about accessories and straps my mind immediately thought strap-ons. :whistle:

if that's the case, i'd suggest the same care should be taken to prevent staining as you would with dark clothing, but I've not encountered any damage from the ones my girls have worn.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Taeyeon wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:15 pm Hello PrivateUser1,

best accessory is cat ear^^
Dolls love it very much.

TaeYeon
Agreed!
Boomtown!
Jimpink