www.siliconelovers.com

Starpery/SL order wait time?

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
whoreable
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Starpery/SL order wait time?

Post by whoreable »

Purchased a 165cm 'Tasha' on 10.12.22 and have not gotten any responses except an auto generated email the day of purchase. I was hoping to get some updates within the next week, if not ; is another month until factory photos released possible? :plaidskirt:

John100

Re: Starpery/SL order wait time?

Post by John100 »

You probably won't hear anything now untill new year I ordered mine aro the same time and have been bombarded with emails from SL try chat with them when they are online next

whoreable
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by whoreable »

I recieved a tracking number today, what an xmas gift. It says UPS delivery date December 27th, holy smokes thats fast if that is true and does not mean leaving customs dec 27th.

well i will keep this updated :plaidskirt:

three_civ
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by three_civ »

whoreable wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:16 am It says UPS delivery date December 27th, holy smokes thats fast if that is true and does not mean leaving customs dec 27th.
Buying online is the future. Shipping logistics must've gotten way better in the last 3 years because shipping has gotten insanely fast. I had something come from Russia in 7 days as soon as it cleared their customs.

Let us know cause I'm curious. Oh and how long until you received factory photos after they told you your doll was out of the mould?

INFORMATIONS