realsexdoll.com

So many wonderful options

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

redbown
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

So many wonderful options

Post by redbown »

There are an incredible amount of choices as I have reviewed the many options the custom options are fascinating keeping my options open but learning towards the natural looking milf and homebody comfort amazing

The Doll Man

Re: So many wonderful options

Post by The Doll Man »

I can't wait for you to continue the story.. :glou:

Have you narrowed down the list
or do you simply want them all ??

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Privi22
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Privi22 »

redbown wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:25 am There are an incredible amount of choices as I have reviewed the many options the custom options are fascinating keeping my options open but learning towards the natural looking milf and homebody comfort amazing
My advice is to not fall in love with the magical vendor photos too much. Search the forum for factory photos to see what the realistic look is like when the lights, makeup, hair, outfits and post processing aren’t in perfect celestial alignment. This helps to set your expectations in order.

Ok-Ranger

Post by Ok-Ranger »

My best advice when ordering sex dolls is to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. The images on vender websites show how the doll looks like under perfect conditions, so don't expect the doll you order to look 100% the same compared to said image.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Ok-Ranger wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:19 am My best advice when ordering sex dolls is to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. The images on vender websites show how the doll looks like under perfect conditions, so don't expect the doll you order to look 100% the same compared to said image.
8)
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

gizmo9949
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: So many wonderful options HELP!!

Post by gizmo9949 »

HELP!! Wading through web sites is exhausting.
I’m finally ready to order a doll. I want large gel breasts… preferably M cup, around 5 feet, about 80 lb. limit, oral capacity, fixed vagina, and shipped from in stock US vendor.
Thanks for any input!!

Joedude17

Post by Joedude17 »

Its quite a dilemma, isn't it! I'm still looking for my next doll. I know what I want, but its three different dolls!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:haha4:

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

seagull wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:15 pm:haha4:
:thumbs_up:
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

I would agree with OK-RANGER.
"...prepare for the worst"

Not to dampen the good feelings of ordering and awaiting the doll you have chosen.... BUT orders CAN and SOMETIMES go terribly wrong. If the supplier/manufacturer is reliable/honest , IF something does go wrong they are more apt to work to correct the problem.

FOR WHAT ITS worth,,,, I recently put an order in for a TAN WM-172.(I have 2 other tan WM beauties and wanted them to all match). Anyway.. I was sent a "MEDIUM" which is more like white. URGH! WM after much negotiations did correct the mistake . But nothing is free, right? I hope to sell the untouched doll originally sent to recoup some $s spent.

Be specific in your order. Don't assume "they know" what you want. AND LASTLY examine closely factory photos they (should) supply b4 your order is sent.

INFORMATIONS