http://www.climax-doll.com/

Devil Mini Sex Doll Si60cm S Samael Review

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Devil Mini Sex Doll Si60cm S Samael Обзор

Post by Gaijin »

Monsieur_P wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:09 pm Thanks for such a detailed answer with photos, it will help other people a lot because there are no reviews and only a few photos of CLM mini dolls.. But anyway, Samael is very beautiful and attractive with her unique torso, breasts and color 😍 Could you take a few more photos with the original head and long dark hair?
Eventually, yes.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Devil Mini Sex Doll Si60cm S Samael Review

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Thank you very much for sharing and commenting so heartily, we will adopt your valuable suggestions in our future revisions. Have a great day!

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:53 pm Thank you very much for sharing and commenting so heartily, we will adopt your valuable suggestions in our future revisions. Have a great day!
Good to hear.
Again, I am very satisfied with the doll. My only concerns are the design of her sexual canal, and the stiffness of her joints. (I worry that she won't be able to hold poses in a few months/weeks due to how loose her joints are.) Other than that, she's nearly perfect.

DA2046110
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DA2046110 »

Gaijin wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:57 pm
ClimaxDoll wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:53 pm Thank you very much for sharing and commenting so heartily, we will adopt your valuable suggestions in our future revisions. Have a great day!
Good to hear.
Again, I am very satisfied with the doll. My only concerns are the design of her sexual canal, and the stiffness of her joints. (I worry that she won't be able to hold poses in a few months/weeks due to how loose her joints are.) Other than that, she's nearly perfect.
Do all climax 60cm dolls have this issue with the canal?

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I doubt they all have this issue. The doll being reviewed here is a new model, and possibly new mold. The other 60cm doll I own, which looks a lot like one of their other models, (But may be a knock-off brand) works just fine in this regard.

kwantlenjha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kwantlenjha »

I know this is an older posting, but has the Samael doll ever been successfully imported into Canada without problems at the Canadian Border Services Agency? I want to order this doll with this body specifically but fear that because of the small breasts, it could be deemed obscene...

Does anyone have any experience with this in Canada??

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Nice review and great comparisons between these little imps.

I wonder when Climax will correct their pay system problems….
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Devil Mini Sex Doll Si60cm S Samael Обзор

Post by Gaijin »

Monsieur_P wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:09 pm Thanks for such a detailed answer with photos, it will help other people a lot because there are no reviews and only a few photos of CLM mini dolls.. But anyway, Samael is very beautiful and attractive with her unique torso, breasts and color 😍 Could you take a few more photos with the original head and long dark hair?
My apologies. It's been 18 months, and I still haven't unwrapped the black wig, or even messed with the Samael head. I may have to revise my first answer from "Eventually" to "Probably not. Sorry".

INFORMATIONS