www.sm-doll.com

Neytiri (Blue SM156A #58 Avatar)

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Neytiri (Blue SM156A #58 Avatar)

Post by SMdoll »

She still looks great, so glad you shared her photo! :glou:
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

SMdoll wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:07 pm She still looks great, so glad you shared her photo! :glou:
Many thanks Star. Neytiri is still very much loved :)

Eyessewnshut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Eyessewnshut »

My God she is gorgeous. Did you order direct from SM or what vendor did you use? If you don't mind sharing.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Eyessewnshut wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:42 pm My God she is gorgeous. Did you order direct from SM or what vendor did you use? If you don't mind sharing.
Many thanks :)

At the time I used Silicone Lovers. But if I was to buy her again, I'd go direct via star@sm-doll.com (or send a TDF Private Message to SMdoll.)

Eyessewnshut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Eyessewnshut »

Very much appreciated sir. I was pretty envious of you.

Star got in contact with me and is very awesome to work with.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Eyessewnshut wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:14 pm Very much appreciated sir. I was pretty envious of you.

Star got in contact with me and is very awesome to work with.
I would trust Star with my life (okay, maybe that's taking it a bit far 😂). Star must be the hardest working person in the doll industry - always quick to respond and efficient :)

I hope you get a Neytiri and post some pictures of her on the forum. Maybe I've not been paying attention, but I might be the only member posting pictures of the #58 on here (blue aliens is a bit of a niche though). I think she's one of the all-time classics. I nearly bought the silicone seamless neck version in black skin tone (think she'd look awesome ... like a black cat). Couldn't pull the trigger because I like my Neytiri too much. I didn't want to push her cute feline nose out :)

~~~~~

Neytiri spent the day in bed with Naomie Hunt. Then - knowing the Captain would need his bed spot back - she decided to join me in my office. If a lady can't be by my side in the bed, the next best spot is the office. And she put on a nice sensible outfit too (bikinis are not allowed in the office.)
IMG_E0593.JPG
IMG_E0593.JPG (3.24 MiB) Viewed 277 times
IMG_E0595.JPG
IMG_E0595.JPG (2.83 MiB) Viewed 277 times
PS Those photos seem to have gone a bit pinky - perhaps it is the effect of Nazuna Hiwatashi ... or just my ineptitude with lighting 😂

Eyessewnshut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Eyessewnshut »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:52 pm I would trust Star with my life (okay, maybe that's taking it a bit far 😂). Star must be the hardest working person in the doll industry - always quick to respond and efficient :)

I hope you get a Neytiri and post some pictures of her on the forum. Maybe I've not been paying attention, but I might be the only member posting pictures of the #58 on here (blue aliens is a bit of a niche though). I think she's one of the all-time classics. I nearly bought the silicone seamless neck version in black skin tone (think she'd look awesome ... like a black cat). Couldn't pull the trigger because I like my Neytiri too much. I didn't want to push her cute feline nose out :)
Star and I are currently working on getting me my own Neytiri. I am extremely excited. Thank you again for the hookup. I will definitely post some pictures of her once I get my dirty hands on her :twisted:

And I think you are right about being one of the only ones to post anything Neytiri. I couldn't find any. After I saw her for the first time, I went on a deep dive to find her, and I found your post. As far as I know, you have the only non factory photos I've seen of her. What a desirable model.

OH MY GOD WHAT A GREAT IDEA! I can only imagine how hot a black skin Neytiri would be. Honestly, one of the biggest bummers about customizing a doll is not getting a live preview. I wish you could see exactly what you're building in real time.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Eyessewnshut wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:51 pm OH MY GOD WHAT A GREAT IDEA! I can only imagine how hot a black skin Neytiri would be. Honestly, one of the biggest bummers about customizing a doll is not getting a live preview. I wish you could see exactly what you're building in real time.
Not sure if you saw buried in this thread on page 3:
I was playing around with filters and discovered she looked sensational in black and white. She has very feline features. I've always liked cats :)

Eyessewnshut
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Eyessewnshut »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:24 pm Not sure if you saw buried in this thread on page 3:
I was playing around with filters and discovered she looked sensational in black and white. She has very feline features. I've always liked cats :)
You and me both haha. Wish they made paw molds to replace hands on some of the feline style dolls I've seen. And oh, I sure did, I've been through this thread extensively. I'm a visual creature, and my imagination isn't what it used to be. If the picture could stay colored, but her stay black and white I could imagine it more accurate.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Eyessewnshut wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:03 pm ...
I realize I never added her factory photos to the thread. These were taken back in May 2021. The vendor noticed the eyes were the wrong colour and corrected them (to green).
4336_1.jpg
4336_1.jpg (3.88 MiB) Viewed 190 times
4336_2.jpg
4336_2.jpg (4.48 MiB) Viewed 190 times
I must admit, in the nearly 3 years I've had her, I've never done makeup, never done eyelashes, never done any nails, she's never been shower or oiled (a bit of powder, that's it), and she's pretty much the same now as she was when she arrived in June 2021.

And she's been properly enjoyed and will continue to be :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Tonight, Neytiri - my Na’vi lover - is in the Captain’s bed 🥰
IMG_1371.jpeg
IMG_1371.jpeg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 114 times

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Interspecies love is out-of-this-world. I’m very happy with my alien lover 😁
IMG_1375.jpeg
IMG_1375.jpeg (558.93 KiB) Viewed 90 times

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Neytiri waiting patiently in the bed for her human lover’s return.
IMG_1379.jpeg
IMG_1379.jpeg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 76 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

The fact that you have matched her golden eyes to her golden hair has not escaped me. It is exceptionally Erotic.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

RevJack wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:42 am The fact that you have matched her golden eyes to her golden hair has not escaped me. It is exceptionally Erotic.

Now where is that job application for Ships Doctor?

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS