kimberdoll.com

Shoes, specifically FMPs

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
shard1071
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shoes, specifically FMPs

Post by shard1071 »

The only wardrobe accessory that I don't have on the way for Kelsea are shoes, specifically some sexy, come hither FMPs. And some sensible kicks to go with that sports bra and shorts that is also on the way. 😎

I know her feet are 21 cm in length, go Team Kimberdoll, exact measurements FTW!

To the intertubewebs...

US women's size 4 = 20.8 cm, too short, also not commonly available.

US women's size 4.5 = 21.3 cm, too long, also not commonly available.

US Women's size 5 = 21.6 cm, even longer, but I can find what I want EVERYWHERE!

And if I want shoes that are precisely Kelsea's size...

US Youth 2.5 = 21 cm exactly.

I'm mentally ok with buying flats or sneakers in US Youth 2.5, but there can't be a market for sexy, come hither FMPs in that size, much less the over the knee boots that I also want my Kelsea to wear, can there?

Will a US Woman's 5 fit and look right visually? It's a little less than 1/4 inch...

Help!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Shoes, specifically FMPs

Post by Mr Franz »

Gee, my gal just takes a youth size 1.5! 2 inch is about the highest heel I've found in that size. Not a big thing for me since my doll stands nearly 24/7 and I'm not a big fan of high heels anyway.

In any event, I sold women's shoes for a while in my younger days. You could probably get away with an enclosed women's size 5 by stuffing cotton or something in the toe. Visually it'd probably look fine, but standing the doll may be an issue.

shard1071
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by shard1071 »

Mr Franz wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:28 am Gee, my gal just takes a youth size 1.5! 2 inch is about the highest heel I've found in that size. Not a big thing for me since my doll stands nearly 24/7 and I'm not a big fan of high heels anyway.

In any event, I sold women's shoes for a while in my younger days. You could probably get away with an enclosed women's size 5 by stuffing cotton or something in the toe. Visually it'd probably look fine, but standing the doll may be an issue.
And with a tiny bit of cotton, my bank balance grows smaller. I don't know whether to laugh or weep at your simple solution.

Tidynfun1999

Post by Tidynfun1999 »

Wow. And here my Tifa and Yuna wear women’s size 7s. Lol.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

I got all FMPs from AliExpress. They have women’s shoes down to size 3. You can see some in the Instagram link in my sig.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

photoguru

Post by photoguru »

There are 2 places I found to buy women's small shoes sizes. Pumps, flats, sandals. take a look, not cheap but size 1-5
https://www.astarshoes.com
https://topratedshoes.com

INFORMATIONS