Got an idea? Need an invention?
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Siliconemans assholes, how to make !

Post by Siliconeman »

Hi all!

Welcome to Siliconemans assholes topic!

Many of my dolls have quite ugly asshole which does not look good at the pictures. To solve this problem I decided to create my own assholes. This is not a new idea, I remember that Sanhui provided a pluggable asshole with one of their silicone dolls.

I use my Isabella doll here as an example. Being an old WM-Doll she had just awful love holes placement which I corrected as well as I could. But her newly made asshole is quite much gaping and it would be nice to plug it for photography.
isabellasass.jpg
isabellasass.jpg (134.38 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
I decided to make it simple. By using kids plasticine I sculpted six different kinds of assholes. I have no idea how these will look in a doll ass, but you have to start somewhere.
butts.jpg
butts.jpg (146.57 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
Assholes are surrounded with Lego bricks before plaster pour
butts2.jpg
butts2.jpg (155.2 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
Plaster is mixed 2-part plaster 1-part water and poured on assholes covering them well with white liquid.
butts3.jpg
butts3.jpg (179.41 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
Plaster is let to set properly and plasticine masters are removed and voila! We have a mold for creating thousands of assholes!
butts4.jpg
butts4.jpg (92.81 KiB) Viewed 1153 times
I have to wait mold to dry properly before casting hot TPE into this mold. Otherwise, heat will crack the assholes.

I will get back as soon as I am able to cast my very first assholes and I am very excited to see how those will look in my dolls.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Siliconemans assholes, how to make !

Post by RevJack »

You know Siliconeman, if you were to make and sell jello shots out of these molds, you might be ably to buy your own island.
I'd sign up for a weekly delivery of two dozen at least.

Then we begin work on commercializing whiskey filled titties.

OH! And the ideas I'm having for insert-dolls.....

Call me.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Subscribed to see that starfish butthole come to fruition :thumbs_up:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

crazedcat wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:54 pm Subscribed to see that starfish butthole come to fruition :thumbs_up:
Crazedcat,
Please indicate the jello flavor and preferred alcohol filler for your starfish, as well as select a subscription/delivery plan from the available options....
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

RevJack wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:59 pm Please indicate the jello flavor and preferred alcohol filler for your starfish, as well as select a subscription/delivery plan from the available options....
Oh my god!

You people!

Cheers!

Sili

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Just great, now every time I see legos I'm going to envision disembodied sphincters! :haha4:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Mr Franz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:49 pm Just great, now every time I see legos I'm going to envision disembodied sphincters! :haha4:
What a great name for a punk band!

The Disembodied Sphincters.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

This topic is going strange directions.... and I LOVE IT !

Cheers!

Sili

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

That song by Frank Zappa springs to mind: "Broken 💔 are for assholes". Don't ask me why. Loving the idea though. Will eagerly follow progress.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

RevJack wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:59 pm Crazedcat,
Please indicate the jello flavor and preferred alcohol filler for your starfish, as well as select a subscription/delivery plan from the available options....
I would like hot chick butthole flavor, Tito’s vodka, delivered 3 times a day. Thank you!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Hi again you asshole lovers!

At the picture below you see me heating the TPE material in my trusty oven. It is cold outside so I made a mistake of stepping up heating temperature above 200 degrees centigrade. This resulted to TPE igniting in flames inside the oven. PANIC ensued and I rushed to kitchen, wettened a towel removed flaming TPE pot from oven and put out the flames. PHEW!
butts05.jpg
butts05.jpg (223.04 KiB) Viewed 959 times
I thought all was lost but peeking carefully under the wet towel I found out perfectly melted TPE liquid ready for pour. I was able to nicely fill all my assholes in the mold.
butts06.jpg
butts06.jpg (220.99 KiB) Viewed 959 times
And here is the end result. Six just BEAUTIFUL assholes ready for my dolls.
butts07.jpg
butts07.jpg (150.29 KiB) Viewed 959 times
I will make a test fitting and will be posting results of this in my next posts. Please stay tuned!

Cheers!

Sili

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Hey Sili, how long does it take to liquify that amount of TPE?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

RevJack wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:50 am Hey Sili, how long does it take to liquify that amount of TPE?
This time it took only half an hour. But I speeded the melting process by chopping TPE block to small bits for melting pot. If you try to melt big chunk of TPE without cutting it to smaller pieces, then melting time is about one hour.

And I recommend not to go over 190 degrees centigrade!

Cheers!

Sili

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Siliconeman wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:52 am
RevJack wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:50 am Hey Sili, how long does it take to liquify that amount of TPE?
This time it took only half an hour. But I speeded the melting process by chopping TPE block to small bits for melting pot. If you try to melt big chunk of TPE without cutting it to smaller pieces, then melting time is about one hour.

And I recommend not to go over 190 degrees centigrade!

Cheers!

Sili
Awesome! Thank you kind sir.

Knup_Rebyc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Knup_Rebyc »

When I have sexy time with my bigger TPE doll, I use a butt plug to seal the anal cavity, so I don't have to clean it after the play time. And while the red amethyst jewel in the golden butt plug looks majestic in my dolls bum-bum, I'm curious to see how a real life looking asshole plug would look like. Would be lovely if these asshole butt plugs would be mass produced.

INFORMATIONS