sanhuiofficial.com

Questions for Sanhui Staff

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lustforlife

Questions for Sanhui Staff

Post by Lustforlife »

I placed an order for a new doll recently, i was wondering however does any know if the protests in China will impact Sanhui at all? I am a naturally anxious person and now reading those headlines has sent my anxiety through the roof, asking specifically to Sanhui staff or if any one knows. All the best to every one out there and hope every one is safe at Sanhui, thanks for all you guys do!

Taneras
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Questions for Sanhui Staff

Post by Taneras »

Lustforlife, interesting you created this thread.

I emailed Sanhui a few hours ago asking for production time on a 158cm doll that I'm ready to purchase. I half asked because I want to try and plan the delivery around the company I'm having for Christmas, and half because of the concern you listed here.

If you get a PM response could you fill me in please?

Thanks

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Taneras wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:57 pm Lustforlife, interesting you created this thread.

I emailed Sanhui a few hours ago asking for production time on a 158cm doll that I'm ready to purchase. I half asked because I want to try and plan the delivery around the company I'm having for Christmas, and half because of the concern you listed here.

If you get a PM response could you fill me in please?

Thanks
Sure, i will let you know and thanks for your reply !

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Everything is normal, no worries. :)

Mike.

INFORMATIONS