sexyrealsexdolls.com

Fleshlites Galore

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Fleshlites Galore

Post by ColColt »

You guys that have tried Fleshlites before, which ones seem to be the most natural feeling? There's so many to choose from.

FatesArrow

Re: Fleshlites Galore

Post by FatesArrow »

I use modified Fleshlights in place of regular doll inserts. I've tried a dozen or so models over the years.

For natural feeling you can't beat the Lotus or Mini-Lotus. Or pretty much any sleeve design that features a "lotus chamber / node".

However, bear in mind that the charm of Fleshlights (as with more "extreme" dolls) is to experience something altogether unnaturally awesome. :wink:

My go to faves are: 3rd Place Lotus for a fairly natural experience, 2nd Place Heavenly natural with a delicious twist, 1st Place Destroya totally dick-melting pleasure overload.

Check out https://www.fleshking.net/ for everything you wanted to know about every model.

Janeb23
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Janeb23 »

I always heard Destroya and Lotus were the better ones.
I had all three SIAC ones at one point and they all felt different, but it really does come down to the texture and not so much the orifice.
Too bad you can't customize your own fleshlight anymore. I remember the first time I ordered from them, you were able to customize everything, including the color of the sleeve and case.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I busted some fantastic nuts in the old Stamina Training one. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS