www.6yedollglobal.com/

Sloane my 161J

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Phossil

Sloane my 161J

Post by Phossil »

I don't know how I've found time to write this, it's been two days and I haven't seen sunlight or been outside, all I see is THAT ASS!
this topic is going to be more of a review than anything. I don't know how far I'll go with posing or dressing this doll. I'm going to keep it short.

If you like big women GET THIS DOLL.

I do however have some cons with this doll. It's perfect in doggy, but on top I'm not all that sure about it. When she's on top it's just boobs in your face lol while that is nice, I like to kiss in this position and I can't for the life of me do that with her. lol the breasts are so big I can't reach her face.

But by far my biggest issue with this doll is how fragile and degradable the tpe is. This is the first doll I've ever had that is this soft and I finally understand what people say about how delicate soft tpe is. She already has some tearing in and around the vagina and a nipple. It's not too major but It is a bit of a bummer. Not even my 174G has this amount of tearing and she's taken way more. It worries me but hopefully it doesn't get worse.

And to be perfectly honest the weight of this doll doesn't bother me.

As of right now I'd say the 161J is a 10/10. I'd give it a higher score but that tearing is worrying me. We'll see over time how it holds up so I will surely do another review on her overtime.

This head is HR dolls #39. lol I don't think it really fits the body but I always wanted this head. I also got 6ye's 114 head but they shipped it separately so I'm waiting for it to come.

Ok I need to leave my room, I smell like burnt eroded tpe, rotting lube and bodily fluids, it's fucking disgusting.
Attachments
piglett.jpg
piglett.jpg (678 KiB) Viewed 7005 times
BROWN EYES.jpg
BROWN EYES.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 7005 times
sloane 2.jpg
sloane 2.jpg (716.07 KiB) Viewed 7005 times
sloane 1.jpg
sloane 1.jpg (677.48 KiB) Viewed 7005 times

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sloane my 161J

Post by Nouchi »

OMG ! A redhead 161J :multi:
Your lady Sloane is gorgeous, congrtats and have fun !
:glou:

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

I love the color - she looks very meaty.. what skincolor is it ?

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

So jealous. Mines in transit so hoping she arrives soon. Ordered a new bed too to enjoy her on. How are the gel breast for TF?

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Wow! Love her.
Hope the soft tpe doesn’t develop into too big an issue.
Her tits are phenomenal 😍
I’d be the same as you with this girl, photos would take a back seat and I’d be banging her until I passed out lol
But when you do find a spare minute, a pic from behind with her bent over showing her tits hanging and her huge ass would be greatly appreciated 👍😀😍
And if you added a boob jiggle vid/gif I think I would pass out lol

👏🙌

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

Nouchi wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:00 am OMG ! A redhead 161J :multi:
Your lady Sloane is gorgeous, congrtats and have fun !
Thanks Nouchi!
bombelmann wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:01 am I love the color - she looks very meaty.. what skincolor is it ?
She is white. Its quite interesting, in ambient light she's almost pink but when there is a light source on her she appears white. I really wish 6ye would list the skin color in their photo sets like Jinsan/WM does. I originally ordered "natural" but 6ye's natural kind of looked too orangey to me.
The Magpie wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:19 am So jealous. Mines in transit so hoping she arrives soon. Ordered a new bed too to enjoy her on. How are the gel breast for TF?
Don't be jealous Magpie, consider yourself blessed right now. Once you get her you're not going to leave your bed or your room, it's not fun. I have not titty fucked this doll but I know it would be glorious.
Raspberry1967 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:23 am Wow! Love her.
Hope the soft tpe doesn’t develop into too big an issue.
Her tits are phenomenal 😍
I’d be the same as you with this girl, photos would take a back seat and I’d be banging her until I passed out lol
But when you do find a spare minute, a pic from behind with her bent over showing her tits hanging and her huge ass would be greatly appreciated 👍😀😍
And if you added a boob jiggle vid/gif I think I would pass out lol

👏🙌

R
lol thanks Raspberry, I can't promise that but maybe I'll try some day. It is so difficult to do anything other than have sex with this doll lol it's getting kind of annoying.

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Phossil wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:54 am It is so difficult to do anything other than have sex with this doll lol it's getting kind of annoying.
Lol, I can understand this completely.

But this’ll be me and the other members up until the next batch of pics post….😂
DD36E25E-5E3A-4F96-AE7A-546856EBF439.gif
DD36E25E-5E3A-4F96-AE7A-546856EBF439.gif (34.02 KiB) Viewed 6845 times
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Congratulations my man! So happy that you've finally got her, this thread is going to be my new favorite hangout spot. I can only imagine the wonders you're going to be able to pull off with her. (So long as you and her hold up under all that "SOFT" voluptuous weight, Good Luck!)

This photo alone makes my heart skip a beat..... (A pale-skin BBW red head with freckles, like seriously, could anything be sexier!)
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

What a sex bomb !

And that HR head fit her incredible . It will be hard to believe that the 6ye will fit her better . Great choice men

No titfuck yet eh ¡? You should try asap ! I can say , not from owning this model ( my bad ) , but from other huge busty ladies , that if the doll come with that only function , without love holes , will still be worth her purchase ! :oops:
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Very, very nice.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Gentlemen, I'm starting to see a pretty alarming trend when it comes to the ever growing infamy of the 6ye 161 J-cup.....

It's as if this doll needs to come with a warning label for anyone attempting to use this doll for photography or anything else other than what she was originally designed for. Because this doll seems to be solely designed as a "bedmate" ..... and NOTHING ELSE.

I mean, the great Siliconeman who is known for his many photo sets that he enthusiastically bestowes upon us, each and everytime he gets his hands on a new doll. Could only manage to give us one good photo set before his chocolate 161 permentally disappeared into his bedroom chamber..... (NEVER to be seen or heard from again.)

It's like the honeymoon phase with this doll NEVER ends. She shows up at the unsuspecting members doorsteps, and then swallows him whole into her endless pit of sex and seductiveness....and well, that's the last you'll ever see of her .... and sometimes even him.

So, I no longer get my hopes up anymore anytime there's a new announcement on TDF from an overly enthusiastic member, claiming that he can't wait to show off his new 161J to the community. Because even the strongest amongst us, fail and fall victim to this dangerously seductive doll, each and everytime she's announced on TDF.

8O Muhahaha!!

So, be warned you strong and brave photographer's..... because this doll is out to get you..... and she's playing for keeps and only has ONE thing on her mind, which unfortunately has nothing to do with the word camera.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Phossil

Post by Phossil »

King Solo wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:09 pm Gentlemen, I'm starting to see a pretty alarming trend when it comes to the ever growing infamy of the 6ye 161 J-cup.....

It's as if this doll needs to come with a warning label for anyone attempting to use this doll for photography or anything else other than what she was originally designed for. Because this doll seems to be solely designed as a "bedmate" ..... and NOTHING ELSE.

I mean, the great Siliconeman who is known for his many photo sets that he enthusiastically bestowes upon us, each everytime he gets his hands on a new doll. Could only manage to give us one good photo set before his chocolate 161 permentally disappeared into his bedroom chamber..... (NEVER to be seen or heard from again.)

It's like the honeymoon phase with this doll NEVER ends. She shows up at the unsuspecting members doorsteps, and then swallows him whole into her endless pit of sex and seductiveness....and well, that's the last you'll ever see of her .... and sometimes even him.

So, I no longer get my hopes up anymore anytime there's a new announcement on TDF from an overly enthusiastic member, claiming that he can't wait to show off his new 161J to the community. Because even the strongest amongst us, fail and fall victim to this dangerously seductive doll, each and everytime she's announced on TDF.

8O Muhahaha!!

So, be warned you strong and brave photographer's..... because this doll is out to get you..... and she's playing for keeps and only has ONE thing on her mind, which unfortunately has nothing to do with the word camera.
LOL you are spot on Solo. It is so hard to do anything but have sex with this doll, I'm not joking. I've hardly had a chance to do anything else.

I understand now why there are so few threads and photos of this doll. She's either getting fucked or drying off.

And thank you everyone for the replies.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

King Solo wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:09 pm Gentlemen, I'm starting to see a pretty alarming trend when it comes to the ever growing infamy of the 6ye 161 J-cup.....

I mean, the great Siliconeman who is known for his many photo sets that he enthusiastically bestowes upon us, each everytime he gets his hands on a new doll. Could only manage to give us one good photo set before his chocolate 161 permentally disappeared into his bedroom chamber..... (NEVER to be seen or heard from again.)
Hahahhaha, that exactly happened also to the thread of Adymoro on her , besides that she was always shown at the bed , very well , in many positions , but then he stop posting , not just her , anything at all . I hope and wish they are doing fine

Ninjasex is just the exception . He can even cowgirl her ! :?:
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

Hmmm, ginger. She sure looks edible. :razz:

I always thought that head was patterned after Kat Dennings, another pale beauty who is known for her huge... tracts of land. Very inspired choice.

Gonna make a mental note to get my own Gianna Michaels someday...

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hey, what a beautiful Irish BBW! Sloane is voluptuous for sure! :onfire:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

INFORMATIONS