reallovesexdolls.com

New Feet

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

New Feet

Post by ColColt »

What's with the new boltless standing feet? I must have missed something? I see it offered on the website but no pictures of what it looks like.

M M

Re: New Feet

Post by M M »

ColColt wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:22 pm What's with the new boltless standing feet? I must have missed something? I see it offered on the website but no pictures of what it looks like.
One of the dolls I have coming has the boltless standing feet. It was an upgrade the manufacturer had put on the body. Once I get the doll I can snap some pictures for you and compare it to the regular bolts. Unless someone has some information for us now. I have not found much yet myself.
Dolls:
Jasmine (Jaz) WM 159C / 70
Vivian (V) Irontech 163B / 101
Billy WM 158D / 210
Grant Irontech 170cm / M1
Max Irontech 162cm / M1
Aiden Irontech 162cm / Charles head

Heads:
Hunter WM 78
Xander Irontech M7
Mina & Tina (elves) WM 154 & Irontech 94

More Than Love Dolls - Thread
The Men in My Life - Thread

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

hieligekoe

Post by hieligekoe »

I ordered a doll with boltless standing feet and received it just a few weeks ago. But, I can't tell if the doll I received actually has boltless standing feet. It doesn't have bolts, but the feet feel really soft on the bottom; almost like the palms of the hands. Are the bottom of standing feet supposed to feel soft? This is my first doll, so I don't know how non-standing feet would feel, compared to standing feet.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'd like to see what the bottom looks like. If nothing shows as obvious or feels soft, I don't know how she'd stand.

M M

Post by M M »

hieligekoe wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:35 pm I ordered a doll with boltless standing feet and received it just a few weeks ago. But, I can't tell if the doll I received actually has boltless standing feet. It doesn't have bolts, but the feet feel really soft on the bottom; almost like the palms of the hands. Are the bottom of standing feet supposed to feel soft? This is my first doll, so I don't know how non-standing feet would feel, compared to standing feet.
The feet on mine are made of slightly firmer material than the rest of the body. Is your doll TPE or silicone?
Dolls:
Billy WM 158D / 210
Max Irontech 162cm / M1

Heads:
Hunter WM 78
Xander Irontech M7

hieligekoe

Post by hieligekoe »

Mine is TPE. I don't feel any difference in the firmness of the bottom of the feet compared to the rest of the body. I'm thinking I must have received a doll that doesn't have boltless standing feet. I would post a picture, but I'm still a newbie here and can't post pictures yet. As soon as I can, I'll include a picture of the feet.

M M

Post by M M »

hieligekoe wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:57 pm Mine is TPE. I don't feel any difference in the firmness of the bottom of the feet compared to the rest of the body. I'm thinking I must have received a doll that doesn't have boltless standing feet. I would post a picture, but I'm still a newbie here and can't post pictures yet. As soon as I can, I'll include a picture of the feet.
TPE is really soft. All my TPE dolls have the bolts. I would suggest using flat bottom shoes to protect the feet when standing. We would not be able to confirm if your doll has the stronger foot plate or not from a picture, but from my understanding, a lot of manufacturers are already using these. Chances are you are fine and do have the boltless standing feet.
Dolls:
Billy WM 158D / 210
Max Irontech 162cm / M1

Heads:
Hunter WM 78
Xander Irontech M7

hieligekoe

Post by hieligekoe »

Thanks for the tip about using flat bottom shoes. It came with a pair, so I'll be sure to use them. Thanks!

INFORMATIONS