Starpery.com

Lets make some inserts (public project)

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Sir Olius
Active Poster
Active Poster

Lets make some inserts (public project)

Post by Sir Olius »

So. I have around 4 liters of dragonskin(10) and some slacker, plus a few 3d printers, and willing to invest some hobby time in this project.

My idea is to make custom inserts, and i'm more than happy to share my 3d files and the process of creating them.

I've used some pocket vagos, have some experience regarding the softness and internals, and i want to create a library for internal textures what can be used by anyone. But since i'm just a man, and i dont have time to test every product, im interested in your experiences.

For this i would like to ask everyone who is interested to share your experience, and pictures if possible. I do not want to infringe on any existing design, so all will be sculpted by me(us?), this means no carbon copyes! So come and share your ideas and opinion.

Personally i kinda like the designs where there is a cervix in the end, and a good amount of soft textures, but it can be anything. For inspiration take a look at the hentai like textures on elsa's, what is unlike anything i've seen before.

The outside can be easily modified for any dolls or holes, they are kinda simple cylindrical shapes. So it should be compatible if the internal shape fits.

As far as material goes, dragon skin 10 is really sturdy, elastic and soft by default, the more slacker i add the softer, tackyer, gel like it will, but it will also tear easyer, we can layer the silicone to combine the softness and sturdyness. So should not be a real issue, but we can discuss details of this too.

Come share your ideas, so we can make some advancements regarding this topic.

Agent Laura
Doll
Doll

Re: Lets make some inserts (public project)

Post by Agent Laura »

:xmas: :noel2:

🤏Yours Precious,
NMC Agent Aimee -aka- Laura Soft

bringiton23

Post by bringiton23 »

I've made sleeves with that stuff before. I use blender to create the inside textured insert and print it in pla. Three ways to cast the final product.
  1. The first is to fill a cup or something with the silicone and dip/suspend the insert inside it. This is the crudest but simplest method.
  2. The second is to take it a step further and print a case to go along with the insert and pour in the silicone around it. This method lets you control the size of the overall sleeve as well as the shape of the orifice, but is prone to creating air pockets/bubbles in any spikes or nubs designed on the insert.
  3. The third is to take that a step further and do what this guy has donehttps://blog.honzamrazek.cz/2021/08/a-b ... an-50-usd/ and inject the silicone. Doing this method means you need to be more careful and thoughtful with your modeling process; you need to make sure the design is robust and wont explode from the pressure, while also taking into account the air flow inside the mold, as in where the air will go as it is pushed out by the silicone.
I hope this helps.

Ninja edit: I shouldn't have to tell you lot who own printers, but if your layers aren't smooth it will show on the finished product (though maybe that's a good thing for textured inserts?)

Prin
Doll
Doll

Post by Prin »

assuming a sleeve is inserted into a cylindrical (spelling) cavity...

can a material accept buttons or touch sensors along the length inside?
I can move! Designing my robotic body
I can talk! Designing my robotic head

My Diary:
Art of me in CoverDoll Magazine

INFORMATIONS