sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sex doll vaginal dryer

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Tiny50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sex doll vaginal dryer

Post by Tiny50 »

I’m in the market for a vaginal dryer that is not an Aquarian pump. I am specifically looking to buy this: anyone have any thoughts or experience with this product ?
Attachments
1AA321AA-35CA-4440-88B4-B547782959AB.jpeg
1AA321AA-35CA-4440-88B4-B547782959AB.jpeg (140.03 KiB) Viewed 1633 times

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sex doll vaginal dryer

Post by manobon »

Do you have a link to where this was listed?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

It's a coeros custom designed product. Coeros.com I think.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

HumbleAd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HumbleAd »

It looks like it's just an electric air duster? I have one for my electronics that is also 55000 rpm and I think I purchased it on Amazon for about 60. I just got my doll but bought an aquarium pump in preparation because I never thought about using that!

Tiny50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tiny50 »

HumbleAd wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:11 pm It looks like it's just an electric air duster? I have one for my electronics that is also 55000 rpm and I think I purchased it on Amazon for about 60. I just got my doll but bought an aquarium pump in preparation because I never thought about using that!
So I was totally gonna buy this from coeros, but I got the same thought and went searching on Amazon and got it for a 3rd of the price! I used it for the first time the other day and it works GREAT! Dries the love holes quickly!! Well worth it.

Bangbruhz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bangbruhz »

How loud is this device?

Tiny50
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tiny50 »

Bangbruhz wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:24 pm How loud is this device?
It’s passable. Not the quietest thing but gets the job done, quickly.

ColdWaffles

Post by ColdWaffles »

HumbleAd wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:11 pm It looks like it's just an electric air duster? I have one for my electronics that is also 55000 rpm and I think I purchased it on Amazon for about 60. I just got my doll but bought an aquarium pump in preparation because I never thought about using that!
Sweet, my aquarium pump just takes too long to dry my doll out and I don't like leaving electronics on unattended incase of a short/fire or something. I was thinking of ponying up the money for the one on Coeros but its pretty pricey and having to pay duties and currency exchange ontop just kills. I found one on amazon for 59 with a 25 off coupon. Thanks for the idea!

HumbleAd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HumbleAd »

ColdWaffles wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:22 am
Sweet, my aquarium pump just takes too long to dry my doll out and I don't like leaving electronics on unattended incase of a short/fire or something. I was thinking of ponying up the money for the one on Coeros but its pretty pricey and having to pay duties and currency exchange ontop just kills. I found one on amazon for 59 with a 25 off coupon. Thanks for the idea!
Glad you were able to find one! I haven't used mine yet but will soon so I'm glad to hear Tiny50 says it worked well. The best part is it's dual purpose, it's always nice to have one item that does multiple jobs, haha.

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

Thanks for the tip folks I've just ordered it on Amazon for €46

sanhuifan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sanhuifan »

Thanks for the tip too. Just bought a 70000rpm one for $60.
Followup question, what kinda cloth or material should i jam in after drying to further make sure theres no dampness or mold growth?
Present:
MLW 148B Rena TPE
JYDoll 125A Amy TPE
JYDoll 123D Winnie silicone
Nondescript 151C
Nondescript 149AA
Nondescript 160B

Past (R.I.P.):
MSLD 140F Yumi TPE
JMDoll 65DD Chloe silicone
Pichen 28D (lol)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

sanhuifan wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:21 am Thanks for the tip too. Just bought a 70000rpm one for $60.
Followup question, what kinda cloth or material should i jam in after drying to further make sure theres no dampness or mold growth?
NONE! Dry is exactly what you need, no need to interject any additional trauma or material.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

sanhuifan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sanhuifan »

I live in a very humid tropical country now unfortunately :( humidity usually 80-90rH.
My fleshlight grew black mold within months even with hairdrying so im trying to prevent the same thing happening, now that i finally bought dolls
What about silica gel 1gram bags, like usually included with electronic packages, a few of em, safe to put in? I have both silicon and TPE dolls
Present:
MLW 148B Rena TPE
JYDoll 125A Amy TPE
JYDoll 123D Winnie silicone
Nondescript 151C
Nondescript 149AA
Nondescript 160B

Past (R.I.P.):
MSLD 140F Yumi TPE
JMDoll 65DD Chloe silicone
Pichen 28D (lol)

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

UnmoMiya
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by UnmoMiya »

soonpk wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:10 pm Anyone tried these?

https://www.amazon.com/Absorption-Diato ... B09P62ZXT9
They are a legit, was same texture as the one that came with my Tantaly and Irontech doll, for a third of the price.I brought a pack of 10 on Amazon in preparation for a Torso doll that saw use every day.

They made the last bit of clean up much faster but you can’t use the Dia sticks as your main source of drying.Only use the Dia sticks to get the last little bit of moisture out and should only need to leave inside your doll’s channel for only 3-5 minutes if moisture still present swap out and repeat with a fresh dia.

I made the newbie/lazy mistake in trying to use the dia stick as my main source of drying and one of the sticks grew mold on it after leaving the dia stick deep in a wet doll channel after play time.

INFORMATIONS