www.myrobotdoll.com

My Robot Doll -- A truly excellent vendor with OUTSTANDING customer service!

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My Robot Doll -- A truly excellent vendor with OUTSTANDING customer service!

Post by Dolly_Llama »

If you are looking to purchase a high quality doll from an exceptional vendor, My Robot Doll should be on your short list.

Alice at MRD took excellent care of me throughout the entire process, from initial inquiry all the way through to after my TAYU doll was delivered. As a first time buyer of a full-size high-end doll, Alice was extremely helpful with my many questions and concerns (I hesitate to look back at just how many email exchanges we had over the several months :oops:). She was always kind in her reply and despite the time zone difference, typically got back to me within a day or less. Considering that there were likely times when she needed to reach out to TAYU before answering my questions, this was remarkable. She was even able to help me make a last-minute change to my order, despite TAYU policy not to accept changes once an order is submitted. She informed me at the time of the change request that TAYU might not permit it and I would have been fine if it hadn't been possible (TAYU offered a new skin tone a day or two after I placed my order and I was thankfully able to make the switch), but I really appreciated both her candor and her willingness to try. Alice kept me fully informed during the interminable wait after placing my order, continuing to answer my questions.

I received my factory photos and videos when she said I would. And when I noted a possible concern with one of the fingers after watching the factory video, she contacted TAYU and had them send additional video to reassure me that everything was as it should be.

My delivery came within a couple days of the estimated date, which was pretty remarkable given that it was right after the holidays. I had a few questions concerning my doll after receiving her and Alice continued with amazing support and timely replies even though the transaction had been completed. To me, that constitutes exemplary customer service.

Thank you, MRD and Alice for all of your kind assistance. I hope to work with you again in the future.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Robot Doll -- A truly excellent vendor with OUTSTANDING customer service!

Post by crazedcat »

Alice is awesome. Easily the best customer service I’ve had in…well, forever. These are not small purchases and you can get a bit nervous about them but her quick replies to questions really put me at ease.

I can’t even imagine doing her job and all the “Nervous Nellies” she must deal with on a daily basis. :lol:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Robot Doll -- A truly excellent vendor with OUTSTANDING customer service!

Post by Aglooka »

I bet hard that Alice from MRD could had become a great psychologist :lol: , perfectly knows how to deal with the excitement / downsides and very emotional moments from many different people around the world

Would buy again from them eyes closed
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Thank you Dolly_Llama for the great review :glou:

Please share more photos of your beautiful Xiumei in the future. We can’t get enough of her :D

Wishing you a great dollmoon :mrgreen:

My Robot Doll
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

INFORMATIONS