www.wmdolls.com

GEL or Hollow Breasts

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bsc2

GEL or Hollow Breasts

Post by bsc2 »

Thinking of 175D, go for GEL or Hollow? Visually I suspect GEL looks better but what about the hand feeling? Which one more alike to real breasts?

EasWesNJess

Re: GEL or Hollow Breasts

Post by EasWesNJess »

I have a 168E gel breast and it is so good! Can't tell the difference between hollow and gel, but between the two, I choose gel hands down! If you're looking more on the weight, then hollow. For the feeling, gel! Note that with gel, you might end up with gel shrinking. I personally correct it by injecting another type of gel with a food injection seringe through the nipples.
EasWesNJess
Owner of two WMDolls 168E with head #198.
🖤JessieV1's presentation
❤️JessieV2's page
🤖Jessie's AI art
Please consider visiting and subscribing to my thread.
Come give some love to Jessie!

SeenHerB4

Post by SeenHerB4 »

I've tried 'em all and I prefer hollow.
They're plenty stable (won't change over time and are durable) and provide the most realistic nipple experience.
Plus helps to reduce weight of the doll.

DollyLama3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollyLama3 »

I haven't tried hollow, I get gel and they're great. If anything gel are sometimes too soft, but still way better than solid which imo feels a bit unrealistic and can dampen the mood.

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

I have a WM 172B with gel and they feel no where near real, way too firm

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Small breasts - go hollow.
Large breasts - go gel.

That is my personal opinion after testing many dolls. B cup with gel is just added weight IMO and adds nothing to the feel, jiggle or softness. The only time I recommend gel for smaller B cups is when you want to make them larger and more bulbous.
On larger breasts gel adds weight, natural movement, realism and a nice jiggle. And as a bonus they look a lot nicer in bras and push up lingerie.

On the 175D gel is a must, those breasts with gel are divine.🤤

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I suppose a C or D would fall on the either/or scale. The D cup I had was hollow. One looked a bit smaller than the other so, I injected some air in the nipple via a syringe and brought it up to look like the other...worked great.
Attachments
_1DF6164a.jpg
_1DF6164a.jpg (635.29 KiB) Viewed 1666 times

Trake
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Trake »

Just ordered my doll recently, a 175B the vendor told me about the gel breasts being realistic. I haven't had any experience with dolls and this is my first doll. Hopefully all goes well...

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

For 175D, Gel will be the best choice. Haha, if you are not sure about the differences between gel, solid and hollow, this blog will help you: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/sex-doll-b ... ow-or-gel/, you could view some videos here! Good luck!

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

I havent had any "first hand" experience with gel, BUT ive heard tons of stories about problems with gel breasts which include tearing of the TPE, leaking of the gel. I would go with hollow breasts because you can overfill them if you want to make them bigger in the future.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Gel or hollow can deflate over time, solid are hard but no worry’s about deflating, how ever gel boobs feel amazing and can be fixed by injecting gel

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

The most realistic breasts are the gel ones with soft skin for sure but they are fragile! :? I have many dolls, 3 with gel and one that I operated to shrink the breasts because of major sagging and deformation (see signature). :twisted: :whistle:

Now, dolls with hollow breasts and soft skin are my favorite! :angel: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

altamash
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by altamash »

gogodolls wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:26 am The most realistic breasts are the gel ones with soft skin for sure but they are fragile! :? I have many dolls, 3 with gel and one that I operated to shrink the breasts because of major sagging and deformation (see signature). :twisted: :whistle:

Now, dolls with hollow breasts and soft skin are my favorite! :angel: :thumbs_up:
Under which conditions does gel breasts start sagging or deforming ? Would it apply to a D-cup also ? Trying to decide whether to get gel breasts on my next doll or not. I suppose it is not worth the risk if they will leak or deform over time.
6YE 169 #16 Angelica - viewtopic.php?t=161211
Aibei 160 Alina Blue - viewtopic.php?t=178403
Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@sd1thefuture

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

altamash wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:35 pm Under which conditions does gel breasts start sagging or deforming ? Would it apply to a D-cup also ? Trying to decide whether to get gel breasts on my next doll or not. I suppose it is not worth the risk if they will leak or deform over time.
I am not an expert on this and as I mentioned, all 3 of my dolls have soft skins which adds to the fragility. A doll with standard skin should last much longer or never have any problems especially if she only has D size breasts! :wink:

But me, I am now addicted to soft skin because the whole body feels softer and more pleasant to touch! I am a hugger! :mrgreen: That's why now there are only hollow breasts with soft skin for me! :angel:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

I'm still deciding on my first doll - but she will be an M, N or O-cup. Both potential suppliers (SM Doll and YL Doll) only offer hollow in this expanded size - so hollow it shall be. But to be honest - the less complicated the better, and if I need to re-inflate one with a syringe and air in the future, it's a much easier, quicker fix. Having seen a video on here of another member's YL 150cm O-Cup, the movement realism with hollows is astounding;

viewtopic.php?t=159798

INFORMATIONS