kimberdoll.com

Couple questions about delivery experiences

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
nachocoalmine

Couple questions about delivery experiences

Post by nachocoalmine »

New to the doll life and really close to buying a Kimber doll. I just moved to this apartment attached to a house and am a bit wary of an 80 pound box showing up on the porch.
Will this require a signature?
Did anyone arrange a pickup from UPS directly? (I drive by the center regularly)
Any general tips for discreet delivery would be appreciated.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Couple questions about delivery experiences

Post by seagull »

Mine arrived in a box delivered to me at the front door, not a problem :thumbs_up:

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

You're ordering something in a big cardboard box. It could be anything from a foam mattress to a wooden cabinet. It's only weird if you make it weird.

It sometimes requires a signature- about 50% of my dolls required a sig and 1 required an adult sig. It depends on the seller and/or local regs. Not a big deal. Drivers don't really care about what's inside as much as they care about dropping the heavy thing off and getting rid of it.

A delivery guy did want to know what was inside one time and my wife told him it was a "dead hooker". He laughed it off and left without any more questions.

If you're worried about nosey neighbors then schedule a local pickup or a specific delivery day and wait patiently by the door ... a wait that will seem like an eternity.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

nachocoalmine wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:01 pm New to the doll life and really close to buying a Kimber doll. I just moved to this apartment attached to a house and am a bit wary of an 80 pound box showing up on the porch.
Will this require a signature?
Did anyone arrange a pickup from UPS directly? (I drive by the center regularly)
Any general tips for discreet delivery would be appreciated.
There's tracking. It will say the exact day I think.
It arrived in a big rectangular box. Very long. I don't think I had to sign. Delivery guy just dropped it. If anyone sees just say it's furniture.
It looked like a very big long rectangular delivery. Heavy.

nachocoalmine

Post by nachocoalmine »

ZombieWinter wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:00 am You're ordering something in a big cardboard box. It could be anything from a foam mattress to a wooden cabinet. It's only weird if you make it weird.
Yeah, I'm probably worrying about nothing.

shard1071
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by shard1071 »

You may have to sign for it, I had to when Kelsea came home.

I think that Team Kimberdoll can arrange for the shipment to be held at your local UPS distribution center for you to pick it up when you place your order.

Joedude17

Post by Joedude17 »

I didn't have to sign for mine and. the delivery guy actually helped me bring it to my door. I met him in the road. As in, I was waiting. I think he knew what it was, but I didn't care. Considering how much they do in a day, I'm sure he forgot. I also didn't care if my neighbors saw. So in the end, no one cares!

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

My box was delivered by courier, but didn't require a signature. I was notified immediately by text from FedEx, so I was able to grab the box before anyone had a chance to see, but as it was mentioned above, a big box could be anything, so don't worry....and look forward to your delivery!

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

If you are for discrete shipping, you might want to know that on the outside of the box it is clearly written (aka easy to look up) that this is a Kimberdoll.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Their statement about Kimber is discreetly shipped directly to you with our private courier from our secure warehouse in QLD.
My box just had KEEP DRY, DO NOT DROP
Nothing about contents

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

I've done deliveries and pick ups. Deliveries have gone smooth, except one time the timing was way off and the package said it would be delivered the next day. Luckily I was home. It's weird but it seems like the always come when I open my garage. I've done pick ups at FED EX and that went well. I even rolled my doll home on a dolly on foot because the fedex place was close to my house. I think I prefer to pick up because I want to make sure it's not left in front of my house. The only thing is you have to make sure the box fits in your car or the pick up place is close...very close

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Heh Heh Heh Heh,
Dead Hooker
Heh Heh Heh Heh,
I think I love that woman.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

MyDollIsHappy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:56 pm If you are for discrete shipping, you might want to know that on the outside of the box it is clearly written (aka easy to look up) that this is a Kimberdoll.
It says on one end of the box KD-FS-158; is this what you mean? It's easily Googled to find out what's in the box. Perhaps in some locations, KD cover that up; but, as of December 2022, they don't in the UK.

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

I don't remember my box saying anything.

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

the living tribunal wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:12 pm It says on one end of the box KD-FS-158; is this what you mean? It's easily Googled to find out what's in the box. Perhaps in some locations, KD cover that up; but, as of December 2022, they don't in the UK.
Yes exactly that. It was a bit funny at getting it at the drop of because the person which handed my the thing over was asking about it ^^ I don't have a problem with it but as the topic starter asked about discrete shipping I wanted to share it. I don't know why they need to put it outside of the box.

INFORMATIONS